[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

akinahana89 said: But JH did tell YA they were over, YA is just being stupid and stubborn and unable to accept the fact that he had moved on.
When they were at Drop Top Cafe, YA admitted to still having feelings for JH and she felt that he still had feelings for her, which is why they made the bet. She asked JH if he wanted to get back together with her because she realized she still loves him.
JH told her that she was mistaken. The bet was never about his feelings for her because he doesn't have any for her anymore. The bet was only about proving a point (aka, his pride) - that she looked down on him for thinking he had no abilities when he really did. He said he wasn't stupid enough to fall for it again.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akinahana89
soo JH meant when he said to her that the bet was about pride he had..i remember that.but i didnt understand that way..i FF didnt want see her face and i felt really sad when said to her it was about responsibility,but he didn't kmow his feelings..he did like SS but he wasn ready to admit..yeppp thank u chingu again making things sense... :x

wake up & voila 12 new pages!!  sorry i can only scan read at work. the thought of the preview is driving me crazy.  if JH is really not there for SS (since he's chasing after her since he hasn't talked to her yet) at the drama site, why the heck is he there?  The more he shows up there, everyone will suspect the YA rumor is true.  Papparazzi are followers.  He should be managing his other talents, or finding a way to block the reporter, or match making his parents, or finding his sis a new love (this is for AlobAro), or finding a way to defuse the fake rumor about him and YA.  sorry, cute as he may be, what dumb head!!

Guest Tien Do

hi everybody ^_^
how were everybody doing? Look like u guys have a lot arugment there (like YH's clothes with rainbow colorMashimaro, then JH invite himself to CH&YS wedding?Milk bottle and the preview ?Orange) Lol

@fidelity post:
Translation:

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose.. (thanks for ur translation)

After read the preview, we can see that SS & JH and CH & YS are unlucky now (wae, wae Cute smiley). About SS & JH, we can understand why SS don't talk to JH because of the scandal but i think, it ok that SS just let JH explain the scandal then SS will understand ( u guys already know korean dream is not that easyWhite cat, they need to get them more problem so the drama can keep going) but I think like this why JH don't do anythingRabbit 1 to stop the scandalMilk bottle even though SS understand the scandal but everybody still know that YA's boyfriend is JH and everybody will make diffcult to JH & SSMilk bottle. CW & JH WHY THEY SO UNLUCKYRabbit 1, they are almost marry but still have thing need to solve then delay the weddingCute smiley (i think Giljae is very happy now Cute smiley) YS u can still delay ur project but not the weddingMashimaro, ur husband wait for u like 20 yearsCute smiley already and CW i think now he alot problem to solve because Gilijae will do more stuff to make them unable to marry Red devil. I'm done now Panda about the bottom part i don't really what's talk abou because i don't know who is Sujeong and why Miryung in the hospital Panda? ( can somebody explain Panda?)

@Layali
YA's character is the typical villian in these Kdramas. They all have thick skulls and pea-sized brains and never understand why the guy they treated like trash ends up not liking them anymore when they finally realized they have regrets. JH may be skilled as a CEO in some aspects, but he, too, has a lot to learn in the romance department. I find that I like his character, even if I sometimes facepalm at his stupidity, because it shows a main lead, for once, with realistic flaws. As for the "excuse," I don't think the preview and @Fidelity meant the excuse as JH giving SS an excuse about the scandal, but more that JH tried to explain the situation to SS, but she didn't want to listen. Written previews can be misleading, so let's stay calm and wait for video preview before we decide. I would rather not lose any awesome chingus here due to premature heart attacks. :))

@lovelyJihan
I liked that scene because JH shot her down so badly. Kekeke. It is true he didn't know he was in love with SS at the time, but not having feelings anymore for YA was a concrete fact that he knew FOR SURE. :D

amy said: hi everybody ^_^
how were everybody doing? Look like u guys have a lot arugment there (like YH's clothes with rainbow colorMashimaro, then JH invite himself to CH&YS wedding?Milk bottle and the preview ?Orange) Lol

@fidelity post:
Translation:

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose.. (thanks for ur translation)

After read the preview, we can see that SS & JH and CH & YS are unlucky now (wae, wae Cute smiley). About SS & JH, we can understand why SS don't talk to JH because of the scandal but i think, it ok that SS just let JH explain the scandal then SS will understand ( u guys already know korean dream is not that easyWhite cat, they need to get them more problem so the drama can keep going) but I think like this why JH don't do anythingRabbit 1 to stop the scandalMilk bottle even though SS understand the scandal but everybody still know that YA's boyfriend is JH and everybody will make diffcult to JH & SSMilk bottle. CW & JH WHY THEY SO UNLUCKYRabbit 1, they are almost marry but still have thing need to solve then delay the weddingCute smiley (i think Giljae is very happy now Cute smiley) YS u can still delay ur project but not the weddingMashimaro, ur husband wait for u like 20 yearsCute smiley already and CW i think now he alot problem to solve because Gilijae will do more stuff to make them unable to marry Red devil. I'm done now Panda about the bottom part i don't really what's talk abou because i don't know who is Sujeong and why Miryung in the hospital Panda? ( can somebody explain Panda?)

Guest lucky_moon

l think we need the chicken lady evilness to be used to YA & her fake mother, they both are making LSS life miserable  :))

Guest Tien Do

@layail post :

@amy Sujeong is JH mom.the hospital thingy..i suppose its the skin clinic of JH dad or something related to cosmetic model

Oh thanksRabbit 3, i watch the movie like 2 months already but still don't remember the character namePanda, and why everything turn to be so bad right now (we feel enough alreadyMimimo mouse, we already mad about JH, now it come JH's family, what's going on?Rabbit 3)

hilarious!!  just read pages upon pages about the pillow area 51 talk.  considering SS was sniffing his armpit BO for the whole night, and if he was wearing a pillow, why didn't she move her head on top of the pillow/his chest?  it would have been more/less aromatic and comfortable. JH should have also had pins and needles in that same position for a long country side night. :\"> 

as soon as JH met with YA, he should have texted or video conferenced SS, instead of waiting the next day, and then standing beside YA, making him look more guilty. SS was stood up after all.

How many doors has that room at the ajussi house? SS was in the room and JH outside with the bugs and she came out to scare him , but she didn't use the main door, and there was another little door but SS came from the opposite direction. Did she used the window? :-/ How did she came out?

bluphoenix said: How many doors has that room at the ajussi house? SS was in the room and JH outside with the bugs and she came out to scare him , but she didn't use the main door, and there was another little door but SS came from the opposite direction. Did she used the window? :-/ How did she came out?

I noticed that too! LOL. My guess was that she climbed out the window. =)) Silly SS. :))

Guest guccigal

rachieex said: Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. Freaking YA

guccigal said: rachieex said: Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. Freaking YA

Archived