[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

LovelyJihan said: i loove that whatta f*** look on JH's face .when wench YA asked him a second chance.. :)) I thought that was hilarious too! Loved it! She's there dramatically crying and begging JH for another chance and his expression is just like... WTF?
sam-wtf.gif

Oh, and I love your new ava! :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with @cherryblossomkawai. think the worse, and then we will appreciate even more the smallest gestures that JH makes.  We'll laugh, cry and slap our laptops silly.  Our mouses will plead for us to stop rewinding.  Even though he's verbally challenged, i think he knows that his heart is for SS.  YA is just a mosquito in a muggy place. Underneath the pillows and icepacks, his every waking moment are thoughts of SS, his wandering hands wants to touch her face, and his eyes dart in her direction/ towards her lips.  Maybe the excessive Wando abalone haywired his brain to talk, and the 'medicinal' effects went south (of the crease in his borrowed grampa shirt worn by many visiting males to the special suite before him).   IS gave him the words, JH has rehearsed them... it's now SHOW TIME!

Whether or not this weekend plays out the way we want, this thread will surely keep us energized, perky, and ready for the next byeontae forecast.  We just need to pray harder to the fisherman ghosts and suggestive ajussis to push the love line closer, faster.

Guest Tien Do

@AloAro post :

@tiendoank said:

should we send uri dongsaeng @Amy to persuade them???

Shuuuuuu... she's sleeping. .. nope.. she is crying like there is no tomorrow now.. out of milk.. clumsy @someone forgets to buy @Amy's infant formula.. she is one bad mother... haha...

Pali Pali I'm very hungry right now, appa and omma need to buy me infant formulaMilk bottle and diaper, pali pali i need it right now Milk bottle

Guest KQI88

Ok, after I went to sleep and work I got more than 20 pages to read...did I missed something import to the story or are people just venting the anger towards YA? XD

LovelyJihan said: aigooo JH why u waiting that wench to clarify thing malduandeo,why can't u do that..how ridiculouse..
btw if the confess happened in ep 39 why the written preview of ep 40 says he was longing her or looking SS with longing eyes.. perhaps SS rejected him saying clarify this scandal first thats why..

@KQI88 The first part of the comments was random spazzing mostly about our new soompi couple (@someone x2) and the other half was related to bi*** YA. Oh I forgot we started spazzing about the confirmed kiss scene in the middle of the conversation oh wait was it before the random spazzing?....don't remember. Yeah to make it short you didn't miss anything important ;)

Guest KQI88

tiendoank said: KQI88 said: Ok, after I went to sleep and work I got more than 20 pages to read...did I missed something import to the story or are people just venting the anger towards YA? XD

Oh gosh I can't believe I wrote "you didn't miss anything important". Forgot you were IU's fanboy as well, sorry I think I was out of my mind for 1 sec. YES you missed the part about the KISS. The most important thing is the kiss, I can't wait

Guest Tien Do

@edensor pst:

tiendoank

said:Dear all, 

let's disappear while this lovely couple have a great time with spanking and slapping..  

sincerely,

Voyeur neighbor

Guest Tien Do

@tiendoank hahahahahahaha Rabbit 1, how come the baby just born already have bearRabbit 1and I like to have lil sis than lil brother but it's fine to me

@Amy Did you read the comments about spanking and slapping? Yeah I know how you feel .......it's disgusting.... but parents do that sometimes too.

Btw if you happen to read this comment with this kind of expression O O bcuz you don't know what I'm talking about........please don't mind me if that's the case, and consider this as a post written by a crazy lady.

Guest Tien Do

@Syahrilaiyub how can i sleep when my country is evening and that why @akinahana 89  when everybody go to sleep i can't post the thing that u guys all comment about, and when i wake up everybody all go to sleep ( WHY WHY Bánh bao?)

Guest syahrilaiyub

hmm i think im the worst...
when people sleep, i wake up, when i sleep, people wake up......now its morning here(6:00)

Archived