[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said: Maybe.. the amount of outrage we gave on JH last night, was because we are over possessive?? Because not only we know what kind of person YA is, but we also don't want JH to give a slightest care to her?? For her, the colder the better?? Yes! Exactly! That's exactly what it was for me... and once I realized it... that was it. Anger for JH gone! Poof! :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest superficialdramafan

I am as well disappointed with the episode today. Tomorrow's episode is a break or make for me. 

@akinahana89
dear chingu Akinahana, i just watch the last 15 min, soo i could understand the stuation better,i skipped the other parts,even SS's heart beating scene, anywayi just had to watch the scene where SS arrive's late again when the wecnh sent her to run errands,now this what i think,i won't menssion anything about THE WENCH since we all know she's absolutely hopeless,but JH's he did soo much for SS to be where she is now, he hates how she always runs errands for the other,he doesn't like that at all,and  to see the girl who was suppose to to do filming ad try her best carryin 2 freaking shop bags,of course his disapointed in her,there he is worrying what the reporter may do next, soo now i kind understand him and am here blaming SS, not having a backbone to stand for herself,geez is not like JH will follow her everywhere, ohmy suddenly the look he gave her make sense... :-O the second annoying thing JH smiling to the wench herself, okeey it's still making me angry but what could JH say, ofcourse we would love if he would say to her get f**** out off my face, but JH again would look like he still cares about her, beside the last time in ep 34 she called him to come her b-day JH said to her on the phone i'll call you some other time, soo  i think he was just being gentelman, but this can give her false hopes that everytime she needs him he will come to her, soo i think it's better he tells her in friendly way no thanx without sounding bitter.. obviously JH is waaaay over her no doubt about that..soo here i am again hopping the best...that JH believes in SS tomorrow..and she needs to stop being soo naive :-t

@lovelyJihan
Yes, even if JH is no longer interested in YA, he will still be as much of a gentlemen as possible towards her, especially if he's under the impression that YA had helped SS in a difficult situation with the director. If he knew that she was the one behind it, then he will show his fierce side like when he thought YA sabotaged SS's audition when it had actually been MR. So while he smiled at her, it was, to me, only out of gratitude and he only accepted her invitation to go out for drinks because it would have been rude to turn her down after she had "helped" talk to the director about SS.

I also agree that it's about time SS stood up for herself. I think we see that in the next episode when SS demands an apology from YA, but YA, being the conniving witch that she is, faked an injury to ruin SS even more than she already had. Still, I know that SS will be okay, she'll get stronger, and JH will be there for her. Hopefully. I hope JH is not too blind to see what YA has up her sleeves.

Keep your eyes wide open, JH-ah!!

Guest Tien Do

@Akinahana89 post:
At least we can say that you died happy and laughing? Keke~~ Glad we could amuse you with our wild thoughts all day. Yeah if u ok to say like that

yeah if u ok to say that . And yup our comments and our thought Bearis very weird not like human usual thought White cat

(sorry u guysWhite catdont't madWhite cat at me ok and I just kidding White cat )

by Staff Writer   Jul 13, 2013 02:15 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Falls into Kim Yoon Seo's Evil Plot

'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Falls into Kim Yoon Seo's Evil Plot
(Photo : KBS) 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' IU Falls into Kim Yoon Seo's Evil Plot

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU falls into Kim Yoon Seo's plan once again.

July 13, an episode of the KBS weekend drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) getting scorned by the director because of Choi Yeon Ah's (Kim Yoon Seo) evil plans.

Lee Soon Shin's manager listens to Choi Yeon Ah and goes to a wrong location for filming. Only too late, Lee Soon Shin and her manager discover that the location has changed.

Like Us on Facebook

When the filming schedule became delayed because of Lee Soon Shin's tardiness, the director and the production crew all looked down at her. Lee Soon Shin's manager demands Choi Yeon Ah to explain why she didn't tell them about the new location. However, Choi Yeon Ah remains quiet.

When Lee Soon Shin returns home, she concentrates on playing the guitar. Right then, Shin Joon Ho (Jo Jung Suk) calls. Lee Soon Shin answers the call with the happiest smile on her face. Shin Joon Ho comforts her about the hard day she's had. 

http://www.kdramastars.com

@akinahana89
hahhahah i just realize that u and i we've been here almost a day, others are going to wake up in 2h,hahah even @Tien Do wen to sleep an came back while we were hear talking..hahahahah today's ep affected us reallyyy i say deeply... 8-} =))  things  starting to look a lot clearer to me now..it only took me only a half a day maybe.. =))

OK I blame SS for all the issues that arose to make her look bad, she has no doubt that YA is out to get her. So, why would she listen to her about anything. What kind of actress leaves the set to go buy ice cream regardless of the reason? The order of scenes being shot can change at a moments notice,so at the very least you would check to see if it's OK to go, but since she has two gofer's of her own why would she leave. 
SS has got to start using her own judgement when making decisions regarding her career, we have seen her twice go to the wrong location, and then today she walks off from the set twice. She needs to make sure that IS is getting the correct location for the set not from other people but the production staff, then she need to take advice from YA with a grain of salt.JH can't be expected to hold her hand through everything. She has no problem backing MR off her she needs to do the same with YA.

Guest tania69

I hope it doesn't effect anything. It'll be totally silly if the title and the name of the lead chara changed. It'll be totally diff drama then.

Rating 37 seriesI just attributed witch YA and all so unnecessary and annoying heroes like Ajuma and helmoni with her for ever in one sentence, even Korean viewers do not seem to survive their uzhe=((.How can so mediocre writer prescribe unrealistic love story of the most beautiful couples of the drama Shin Shin.:((.Tak shame that such a lovely, with big-screen and off-screen chemistry is so little pair of really beautiful memorable moments in recent times, I have the impression that the main couple of the drama began YS and CW they already had and kisses and and a marriage proposal, and even wedding planning began, at a time when in most of the main pair to 37 series barely barely making progress in the relationship and they do not even have a pair yet, and we do not even know if they will come to that point soon, I do not understand what writer's hope when he writes so ill-conceived script, many viewers, in particular, I'm viewing this drama only because of the beautiful Couple Shin Shin and that chemistry that still hold us to see this drama  announced as the main couple, their relationship should be in the main story line is so sad that the writer does not understand or does not want to understand. God give us strength to withstand all the annoying characters in this drama and just enjoy the silence future happiness Shin Shin couple. I sincerely hope that today's series will give us happiness with Shin Shin of love and it will help us to go through all the other moments of anguish that inevitably await us in the next series, because usually in Korean dramas after moments there are moments of happiness and sadness of separation of the main characters, but , I still look forward to these the most beautiful and memorable moments of our love of Shin Shin.Shin Shin Couple beg show us a really beautiful love the support and understanding towards each other:x

lovelyJihan said: @akinahana89
hahhahah i just realize that u and i we've been here almost a day, others are going to wake up in 2h,hahah even @Tien Do wen to sleep an came back while we were hear talking..hahahahah today's ep affected us reallyyy i say deeply... 8-} =))  things  starting to look a lot clearer to me now..it only took me only a half a day maybe.. =)) @lovelyJihan

Yes, I have been awake for almost 48 hours! LOL.
I am not a morning person, so it's easier for me to pull all-nighters than it is for me to wake up early in the morning and when YTBLSS live streams, it is 7am here, which is why I have always missed it before. But after getting me excited about this week's episodes, I told myself I would live stream it no matter what, so I didn't sleep at all! Keke~ Then I got angry after I watched it and the adrenaline kept me up for the two hours I could have napped before work. Now I am at work and don't get off work until midnight tonight, but I also want to live stream ep 38... so I may not sleep tonight either. lol.
And even now, during work, I check back in this thread as frequently as I can because I am having much fun discussing the episode and being here. I don't want to miss out on anything.

Aigoo...
Soon Shin-ah...
Joon Ho-ah...
Look at what you do to me...
I'm so hooked. Ottoke?
=))

Archived