Check out JET LAG GEMINI ( indie rock )

Guest smellmemory

Guest smellmemory
signed onto doghouserecords ( same as meg&dia)
Jet Lag Gemini's PUREVOLUME site ( listen to their songs)
Jet Lag Gemini's Myspace

i wanted to share this band with you guys, because i heard them on purevolume, and i liked them so much that i went ahead and bought their EP on itunes. ( this was a month ago)

They're signed onto Doghouse Records, where Meg & Dia The Honorary Title, and the All-American Rejects are also signed ( i dont like the AAR though :tongue2: )

They're punk-ish rock, but the lead singer's voice is really... addicting, so to speak. You'll see. My first favorite was "Geared for Action"

But now that i've heard all their songs off their EP, i like them all. They're all good.
They're from New Jersey.......

and they always reply to you if you send them a myspace message, so dont hesitate, if you want to see them play in your hometown. they're still relatively small being an indie band, and sort of still in their "young" stage... because they've only just released their EP.

They're not to be dismissed as 'just another indie band' either, :lol: though i have a feeling most first impressions of them might invoke that sort of image

Here are some promo pics :

747593575_l.jpg

747592950_l.jpg

747592223_l.jpg

Guest FirstTheWorst

Not bad. I prefer the an accent to rock bands, though. :lol: Don't mind me, it's just my taste.

But really, they're....very photogenic. O__O Perhaps in their own way. :ph34r:

Guest EMPIRE

jeeze they sure do look jet lagged..but they're good

not really into the punk.ish sound, first song is not bad, can definitely move to it

Guest heartwreckss

I saw this thread and I almost fell off of my chair.

Haha, I work for this band and I've been a fan of them for a few years now. I adore them and they are just about the sweetest boys on earth. They put on a good show and they have a great, solid sound.

You won't regret buying their EP.

I promise.

Archived