• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

zee said: I wanna ask your opinion guys, someone (anonymous) told me on tumblr:

"can you please put down the minho and sulli tag from all your minsul posts? dont get me wrong, i love them but seeing minsul in every minho and sulli tag really annoys me.."

I rarely post minsul photos on tumblr except there's any new minsul photos, I really confused why she told me like that, I mean since I post a picture with minho and sulli on it, that's why I tag their name..
I told you guys coz I dunno what to do, what should I do (to reply) her.. :(

happychu said: zee said: I wanna ask your opinion guys, someone (anonymous) told me on tumblr:

"can you please put down the minho and sulli tag from all your minsul posts? dont get me wrong, i love them but seeing minsul in every minho and sulli tag really annoys me.."

I rarely post minsul photos on tumblr except there's any new minsul photos, I really confused why she told me like that, I mean since I post a picture with minho and sulli on it, that's why I tag their name..

Guest ravissant

the smile on sulli face

Doesn't it look like the same smile she showed before it turned out to a full blown laughter when they were mixing something together in the mixing bowl on the Etude BTS vid? They look so comfortable together! :x

Guest chellaaa

fizaz said:

flirting with each other :x

cr : April Bae

Actually they don't have to act, they are just doing what they do in their daily lives, texting, receiving messages, making calls locally or overseas...

Well now i am worried about yoona-kyuhyun couple.. They have to compete with real and natural couple a.k.a minsul.. Lets hope for the best for theemmm !!! =))

Too many activities that minho and sulli did together, as if they are in a relationship and trying to have same schedule so that they can be as close as possible lol..

zee

said:

I wanna ask your opinion guys,

someone (anonymous) told me on tumblr:

I told you guys coz I dunno what to do, what should I do (to reply) her..

:(

Guest enenen

i saw news,kyu filmed skt cf at 4.1.so our minsuli also the same time. the other two  muses of skt is siwon \Seohyun

ps:siwon will promote for skt at 4.15. hope our minsulli can also have this activity

Guest alecita

What a beautiful week with several news Sulli and Minho and finally both are in a CF, beautiful week 
:x  :\">  =D>

Archived