• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that starting from 0:09, Minho's face was strange when he saw Jonghyun patting Sulli's back.  Am I right that Minho tilted his head when he found that JH was patting Sulli's back?  When Sulli touched JH's arm, Minho seemed to be aware of it?

By lookng at the pattern on Sulli's shirt (It's over), it seemed that Minho and Sulli looked at each other a few times.

That's why, JH and Minho seemed to be awkward, as they were supposed to be close (Kyuline)

nislatif said: stekatta said: I hate to be the devil's advocate but can we check if there are other f(x) or SHINee members or other SM artists that have the same sneakers? I just want to make sure this isn't an endorsement or promotional thing. If not, it just looks like they went shopping together. ;-) (Which I would die, if they did! hehe)

Timnat2010 said:

I guess that starting from 0:09, Minho's face was strange when he saw Jonghyun patting Sulli's back.  Am I right that Minho tilted his head when he found that JH was patting Sulli's back?  When Sulli touched JH's arm, Minho seemed to be aware of it?

By lookng at the pattern on Sulli's shirt (It's over), it seemed that Minho and Sulli looked at each other a few times.

That's why, JH and Minho seemed to be awkward, as they were supposed to be close (Kyuline)

suhadazainuddin said: Timnat2010 said:

Guest cmshrty

I found A LOT of fancams everyone...I'm looking over them now but unfortunately most of them don't have any interactions we're looking for (or if there was, the camera didn't catch it) sigh...I've also noticed that, though I'm very thankful for them, the people who record these fancams are either way too excited or have some kind of disease where they shake too much (pretty sure it's the first one) ugh but seriously, I had to stop watching for awhile because about halfway through I'd feel nauseous.

Anyways: @Timnat2010 after analyzing a few of these vids, it's pretty obvious there's some tension between the three of them (Minho, Sulli and Jonghyun). It's really awkward actually and I'm guessing it's due to recent reports of what happened at Running Man. If Minho and Sulli are really in relationship, I bet Minho was pissed...

A lot of the other idols, I think, felt the tension as well. To be honest watching a lot of these videos, it looks as if Eunhyuk tried to force Sulli and Minho to hold hands, hence the accidental "pull" we all saw. (if you watch a couple of the vids noted, it seems as if Eunhyuk dragged Sulli with him cause she fell back a bit..not sure though) Sigh, I guess we'll never really know! We need a fancam from the other side but that's almost impossible! But no worries guys! Still on the lookout for fancams! As soon as I find one I'll post it!

cmshrty said: I found A LOT of fancams everyone...I'm looking over them now but unfortunately most of them don't have any interactions we're looking for (or if there was, the camera didn't catch it) sigh...I've also noticed that, though I'm very thankful for them, the people who record these fancams are either way too excited or have some kind of disease where they shake too much (pretty sure it's the first one) ugh but seriously, I had to stop watching for awhile because about halfway through I'd feel nauseous.

Anyways: @Timnat2010 after analyzing a few of these vids, it's pretty obvious there's some tension between the three of them (Minho, Sulli and Jonghyun). It's really awkward actually and I'm guessing it's due to recent reports of what happened at Running Man. If Minho and Sulli are really in relationship, I bet Minho was pissed...

A lot of the other idols, I think, felt the tension as well. To be honest watching a lot of these videos, it looks as if Eunhyuk tried to force Sulli and Minho to hold hands, hence the accidental "pull" we all saw. (if you watch a couple of the vids noted, it seems as if Eunhyuk dragged Sulli with him cause she fell back a bit..not sure though) Sigh, I guess we'll never really know! We need a fancam from the other side but that's almost impossible! But no worries guys! Still on the lookout for fancams! As soon as I find one I'll post it!

suhadazainuddin said: suhadazainuddin said: Timnat2010 said:

Guest ravissant

stekatta said: cmshrty said: I found A LOT of fancams everyone...I'm looking over them now but unfortunately most of them don't have any interactions we're looking for (or if there was, the camera didn't catch it) sigh...I've also noticed that, though I'm very thankful for them, the people who record these fancams are either way too excited or have some kind of disease where they shake too much (pretty sure it's the first one) ugh but seriously, I had to stop watching for awhile because about halfway through I'd feel nauseous.

sharing f(x) gif - 130202 f (x) Oak Valley Winter Festival (

fancam)

tumblr_mhmi95Wgcx1s15nfao1_250.giftumblr_mhmi95Wgcx1s15nfao2_250.gif

tumblr_mhmi95Wgcx1s15nfao3_250.giftumblr_mhmi95Wgcx1s15nfao4_250.gif
:D :D :D
credit to: fx thread allkpop

@nislatif yup...me agree...once it might be coincidence...twice? pffftt!!! come on....how many coincident should Minsul have before we confirmed it is not coincident....hehehehe...but yup... @stekatta is right..maybe we should search for other SM artist too..maybe some of them hav the same shoes...if not...yipeeeee~~~~ Mama Sulli and Papa Minho did secretly planning their outfit then...hee :x :x :x

@Timnat2010 @cmshrty I think that's not the only interaction Minsul had...in the same fancam...the one posted earlier...the opening curtains call vid....somewhere in 2:34 Sulli turns back to search for Minho and I can see Minho smiles there...usually it was Papa Minho always looking for sulli but this time, sulli is the one looking for mr.hubby..isn't it sweet :x :x :x

This one...
12107861.jpg
:x :x :x

okie Minsullians...me going off...so sleepy...gud nite everyone.... and oh @nislatif dear, me will wait for your puma shoes analysis...ehihihihi...take care chingus...nite2..
>:D< :-*

Guest choielle

It's already 12am here, and I'm still wide awake because I need to finish my assignment.. Luckily, I have my vitamins-- MINSUL, which keeps me going :)

@bananali Whoaaaaah~ I looovvveee the s'mores and the coffee!!!! Yum! Yum! Yum! I wish it can replace the bread and white coffee that I'm eating and drinking right now >.< I really have a problem in clcking the 'awesome' button... I should have clicked it a hundred times on those foods.. lol :)) Kahmsamnida, bananali-ssi :) ! The s'mores and coffee will really refuel me!

I LOVE YOU ALL, MINSULLIANS! :x

Guest ssulminho

Okay since I've seen the videos @Timnat2010 posted above, 2 things for sure are :

1. Jonghyun CNBlue really does have a crush on Sulli. I could tell by his gestures! I mean on the stage video we could see that he's definitely standing on the stairs where Sulli was right in front of him talking to a Suju member, i don't know whether it's Kangin or Henry hehe. Gosh I hope Sulli chooses Papa Minho, I'm so feeling Papa Minho's jealous there :( :((

2. Minho definitely doesnt want to interact with Jonghyun. Jonghyun tried to look into his eyes for several times and i think that Minho just avoid it...

Sorry if I'm wrong though, this is just pure from what i saw above :D

Timnat2010 said:

Guest chellaaa

Hello guys, i just went to Etude House Plaza Senayan which in the previous page mentioned that they already put up sulli and minho's poster.. But i found nothing :( not even sulli nor shinee.. But i found this lil minho poster here:

2le00e9.jpg

And yesterday went to Etude House Emporium Pluit.. Same.. Cant even found shinee nor sulli/krystal's face :(

Why oh why etude indonesia :(

Archived