Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

http://youtu.be/sfTmT9w5giE

at0:04 Sulli: My heart was much fluttering(when filming kiss scene) and (By kissing) I(Jaehee) came to understand Taejoon's heart (towards me) at 0:14 (Sulli starts smiling and Minho is nodding his head) I would say this was the time when we got to know each other's heart little by little, and I think it was also the time when Jaehee needed mind-control at the same time. at 0:27-32 please watch it prettily with all your fluttering hearts (laugh out of shy)

hmm, I was impressed by Sulli's comment about kiss scene coz she didn't sound planned but very sincere, and especially the word "mind-control" sounds like implying that they(Minsul or Taejoon and Jaehee) have to hide their love feelings for each other and try not to be influenced by their feelings as well in order not to hurt people around them.

@peach20kr, thanks for your insightful translation! Can I say that Minsul tend to express themselves with more implications these days? Actually, they have been so cautious with anything related to each other recently as observed. For not hurting other people, do you mean not to arouse any scandals as both are about to enter their respective shooting crew? Thx

Guest jinmin16

thankyou for your translate eonni @peach20kr ^^so, sulli and minho controling their mind? why are they conroling their mind if they did it with their heart?ahaha forgie my mind  :)) :P

Guest lesleychoi

Kyaaaaaaa!! I wasn't able to make another post last night because we lost our internet connection!! It sucks I know. Aiiissshhhh!! Anyways!

To our dear @zee, sorry for apologizing last night (but I'm doing it again right? :)) ) It's just that I can't stop myself from being polite to you guys! Maybe it's because I have a big respect to all of you, for making this thread alive, for having such strong faith for our Minsul, for not getting tired of getting your hopes up, that someday Minho and Sulli will be together for real. I salute you guys for all of these, for even making this thread possible especially for staying positive all the time because I know there are haters lurking into this thread and calling us "too delusional". ^:)^ You guys don't get even affected to what they say. I'm very proud of you Minsullians! That's the right thing to do! If they hate our beloved minsul, just don't mind them. This is what we love to do, to ship Minho and Sulli. We chose this and we should not let those haters be a hindrance to what we believe. We've got strong faith for this couple that's why this thread is very much alive until now. So guys, let's just KEEP FIGHTING!! :D

To @alejandragrande, omg thanks for the compliment I'm getting shy now >_< 
tumblr_inline_mqx4gcQFJI1qlq7mt.gifcredits to the owner of this gif image 

lol I'm kidding :)) the gif I posted last night about Minho in an interview saying "we seem to have a lot of shippers", I want it to clarify to you and to @decidela12 that it's just a meme I got from tumblr. Seems like tumblr bloggers wanted to play and have fun with Minho's gifs lol :D
And thanks to @nilmemories for making the clarification last night :D

PS. You just received a KISS from MINHO!
tumblr_inline_mqx56f2EG71qlq7mt.gif

Lots of love! Have a nice day my fellow shippers! ♥

Guest lesleychoi

peach20kr said:

at0:04 Sulli: My heart was much fluttering(when filming kiss scene) and (By kissing) I(Jaehee) came to understand Taejoon's heart (towards me) at 0:14 (Sulli starts smiling and Minho is nodding his head) I would say this was the time when we got to know each other's heart little by little, and I think it was also the time when Jaehee needed mind-control at the same time. at 0:27-32 please watch it prettily with all your fluttering hearts (laugh out of shy)

hmm, I was impressed by Sulli's comment about kiss scene coz she didn't sound planned but very sincere, and especially the word "mind-control" sounds like implying that they(Minsul or Taejoon and Jaehee) have to hide their love feelings for each other and try not to be influenced by their feelings as well in order not to hurt people around them.

Guest Johnnie Beato

minho choi-is my idol & i am proud to say that.choi jinri / sulli- is my altemate crush even if shes a korean. minsul couple- i am die hard fun of them...i always be minsul fun forever...

Guest fangirl15

peach20kr said:

Annyeong chingu-ya...Shafinaz imnida...I've been a silent minsul fan and reader of this thread since it first established...mianhae for keeping silent..I enjoy the sharings here and do hope to contribute to this fandom...

On twitter,Im known as inaz_shaf and online aff, I'm known as ShafSO...

Hope you'll accept me and let's be friends okie...gomawo

Guest peach20kr

zzzzzzzzzzz_zpse6d669ac.jpgaq_zps498f3169.jpg111_zps1a178996.jpg

on PSH radio show today, Sulli, Soojung and victoria were a little late, and f(x) members stayed only 40minutes.. only things I remember(sorry I couldn't concentrate on the show coz it was dinner time) are Sulli envied Victoria's beauty and the actor that Sulli is into these days is "Ha Jung-Woo" coz he and Sulli have been featured in the article for resembling, so Sulli started being interested in him.

and Sulli said she was a little addicted to food like meat or bread before, but now she is not craving food and cut down eating bread. (I guess she listened to someone's advice, someone who called Sulli "bread sulli" and expressed his concern with saying "Sulli eats too much of jelly".)

and she said it seemed like she would get married the latest of f(x) members coz marriage is reality and now she doesn't want to marry fast, but she wanted to get married early before though.

Sulli said when she got nervous, she didn't talk. she tried to have mind-control.(she mentioned "mind-control" again)

p.s. now I understand why sulli looked so quiet when standing by for filming "bathing taejoon's back" scene coz she was so

nervous, I guess.. hahaha..

Archived