♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Thank you @fizaz for posting those screencaps 'cause I tried making them, but I didn't like how the vid pause button showing on the screen & blocking the captions.  Aside from @zee's Daily Motion video link posts may I know w/c video sharing site you used to make the screen caps?  By the way, I laughed so hard watching Ep. 153.  Haha was hilarious trending Kookie's "running to the net like a wind" bow. =))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ravissant said: Thank you @fizaz for posting those screencaps 'cause I tried making them, but I didn't like how the vid pause button showing on the screen & blocking the captions.  Aside from @zee's Daily Motion video link posts may I know w/c video sharing site you used to make the screen caps?  

Guest bubbliemeh09

i was cracking up all nyt watching RM. very very funny episode and they took good care of sulli... :x

Guest ravissant

Thanks for the tip @zee. I'll keep it in mind from now on. :) RM never fails to amuse me. Yes, the crew always take care of Sulli especially Yoo Jae-suk who just simply adores her. :x

Guest pandora460

bananali said:

@ann nicolecarig @bemjerry13 @anastasia2013 @counsel05 @pandora460 @puppy888 @shawolbaby .. n all my other Filipino MinSullians whom I may not have mentioned (Bianne ya chingus.. there's too many of u.. )

Here's some details about SHINee's performance in the Philippines with EXO n Dal Shabet

K Pop Republic Concert 2013 with Dal Shabet Exo K n Shinee

September 7 2013 at The Big Dome

Ticket prices: 12k, 10k, 7k, 6k, 4.5k, 3.5k, 1.2k

Tickets will be released soon..

cr: shineeworldph, happeesy

@Kwon Ah Jelaicha.. welcome to the thread!! Have fun spazzing with us!! ;)

Guest minsulshipper

Happy Ramadhan Mubarak Moslem Chingu, Happy Fasting and don't forget to Shalat Tarawih :D

106061.gif

may your fasting is received by Allah SWT, amin. 

Guest minsulshipper

F(x) fans need to bear it again, we must be patience

exo.jpg?w=585&h=467

Good news for EXO fans because EXO are scheduled to get a next promotional, meanwhile F(x) fans must be patience again because the date od their comeback is not yet scheduled.

The representative of SM said trough phone interview with Kuki News “Exo are scheduled to get next promotional again. After promoting “Wolf” last few weeks, EXO are scheduled to promote the next song.”

fx.jpg?w=585

The Agency also comment about the possibility of F(x) comeback , he said “Now we are planning the comeback, but we not yet decided the right date.”

Looking forward for EXO and F(x) comeback ne!

cr : All Kpop 

the article was in indonesian, so i tried to translate it. sorry if there is something wrong

Guest rahma_bio

I don't know if it's rumor or not, but i just found it in f (x) forum. (sorry if it's has been posted)6a957fe9jw1e6gw3ddyhjj20cf0lc40w.jpg
cr:owner

Guest minsulshipper

For my F(x) Fans all over the world plese be patience and be strong, i know the feel i am desperate too, but stay still. i know F(x) fans is the best, F(x) jjang, affxtion jjang 

WorkOutWednesday_Be%20Strong.jpg?__SQUAR

Guest bemjerry13

hi, I remember someone posting here the youku version of the Dream Soccer that Minho attended, can someone please post it again....I can't find it.... (please correct me if I am wrong)

by the way....just realized that in TTBY Sulli's character is actually manlier than Minho's! hahaha! During the three times that JAe Hee thought back of Minho it somehow seems to be a bit ....... (1) drunk Minho kissing her (2) waking up beside tae joon and (3) when Minho kissed her abd blamed it on the supposed chocolate with alcohol................and there were several times that jae hee was the one who initiated skinship...(1) during their aquarium date (2) camping date!...

Sulli...you're the man! hahahaha!

Guest rahma_bio

Wow,,,,,,can wait for amazing f (x) next week (Ep 8). It will be interesting coz it can remember us about SMORE...SMORE..SMORE.... :PLet me guess, will the member tease sulli about SMORE......????!!!!!,:-? I hope so... [-O<:D:ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEmKWlRZnUqNxuIdVhChW 

Archived