• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@amazingminsul @Timnat2010 Thank you for the info @cassy_0508 thank you for the pictures. I knew there was no way Sulli wouldn't be at that stadium cheering her Oppa on. She will sure cross holiday with boyfriend from her bucket list off:x

Off topic here but with all the excitement yesterday with minsul both heading to shanghai...I ended up dropping my ph and smashed the screen which is going to cost me $300 :(( :((

Looking forward to more pictures of MinSul.

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Since Sulli wearing jersey , i wonder what's her jersey number ? :D maybe something to do with minho :D hahahaha

ht01 said: @amazingminsul @Timnat2010 Thank you for the info @cassy_0508 thank you for the pictures. I knew there was no way Sulli wouldn't be at that stadium cheering her Oppa on. She will sure cross holiday with boyfriend from her bucket list off:x

Off topic here but with all the excitement yesterday with minsul both heading to shanghai...I ended up dropping my ph and smashed the screen which is going to cost me $300 :((:((

Looking forward to more pictures of MinSul.

Guest amazingminsul

Sulli's jersey is kinda big in her. Oh, maybe its her boyfie's jersey shirt. OMG! My Minsul heart. :))

Guest Jeng1430292561

AND I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING ANYMORE 3:-O
tumblr_lljch8fV1L1qhjhoao1_500.gif

jonghyun-amazed.gif
i think im dying with your updates and reactions. :-& MY MINSUL FEELINGS ARE FULL OF BUTTERFLIES. :"> gawd when i saw sulli waving at minho...(oh well,just my crazy imagination) my heart is really bursting. 
WHY MINSUL WHY?!? WHY HIDING YOUR FEELINGS? THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! I PROTEST!!!! *o*
tumblr_m5v2ihyCuL1qkpccwo1_500.gif
OH PLEASE ming...don't let sulli go. I must protest!!! I'll go to korea. oh pls. $-)
NOTE: sorry for my crazy posts. im such a joker. :D keke~~ 

MINSUL MAKES MY HEART ROCKS!

Guest bubbliemeh09

yaaawahhhhhh! Almost had a heart attack! minsul! come to think of it why did RM put sulli who is not a sporty woman in an episode of a soccer match? hehehehe im not complaining but very thankful that they prolly know that the MiNSUL fans are very hungry for MiNSUL moments.... happy happy happy nth times! ;))

Archived