♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest keciltann

@decidela12 wahahaha among "these girls" minho is the most beautiful and key is the cutest hahhaha  :)) :)
@nilmemories you're welcome dear ;) woahhhh i hope we can see his acting in his musical :x :x 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ennovyhwang

Another gif of uri Sulli :D 
HOW ASIANS FALL OUT OF BED:sullifallingoutofthebed.gif
cr: to the owner :)

It's near to 20,000 notes! :)) (tumblr post)
I've been posting random gifs lately. Oh well, annyeong! >:D<

Ahnyong Minsullian Chingoo!!!
Sharing some gif from Shinee...
tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo4_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo8_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmn7w59TCe1qevx7qo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmn3u6IP3c1rtca7po1_500.gif

How can I not love all these boys? Auww... :x :x :x Wheyo Minho-sshi? Feeling lovey dovey with Taemin?? Ahh..I forgot..Sulli look like Taemin rite? I guess he's showing aegyo to Mama Sulli..he he he ;)) ;)) ;))
Ya Choi Minho!!! Buyaaaa.... :D :D :D
tumblr_mmml7pb2pw1r0vruco4_250.gif tumblr_mmml7pb2pw1r0vruco1_250.gif
tumblr_mmml7pb2pw1r0vruco2_250.gif tumblr_mmml7pb2pw1r0vruco3_250.gif

Aigoo...Minho-ya...I know you missed Mama Sulli so much..Showing off all those cute face..aigoo...Mama Sulli must hav watch dis vid and all smiling...he he he ;)) ;))
Lets Partyy~~~
tumblr_mmnfnqXLwZ1r6pj8ko2_250.gif tumblr_mmnfnqXLwZ1r6pj8ko3_250.gif
tumblr_mmnfnqXLwZ1r6pj8ko5_250.gif tumblr_mmnfnqXLwZ1r6pj8ko1_250.gif
All gif taken from - froggie-mushroom tumblr

tumblr_mas5zwoYCE1qg0ksa.gif

Guest bemjerry13

syrareyes said: @decidela12 yay! hello yan my pinay na din ako nakita dito.. SULLI! MINHO pure!!! SOLiD!!

btw minhos new pictures are making me drool and want to rush to korea asap!!! :( I BADLY LOVE THEM TTOOOOO MUUCCCHHH!!!

Guest bemjerry13

decidela12 said: 304306_553320881368783_863273295_n.jpg971619_457356457686208_1044258632_n.jpg

HAHAHA! It's my first time seeing these photos. 

1st pic, Minho's so cute when he was a kid! But as of now, he's a very handsome guy...GOOD JOB, PUBERTY! ;)

2nd pic, Oh god, I did not recognize Minho. :)) He could also disguise himself as a beautiful girl, like Sulli disguising as a handsome guy in TTBY. Kekekeke. =)) :x Although, it will be obvious because of his athletic built (talk about his ABS and VEINOUS ARMS :">) HAHA!

Grabbed pics from one of their fanpages in Facebook. :>

Guest bemjerry13

LOL..i was really suprised when I saw this! hahahahaha! I wasn't expecting someone to post it but hey you are one brave gal...hoenstly I already saw this and honestly there are more...One time, I was looking through all his pictures in google and there were several pictures that showed his toned body and so i typed in google, I was planning to type Minho's abs but suddenly after typing Minho, the word ______ ( i can't even type it!) came up and so I pressed enetr in the ppictures that you have here are some of the ones that I saw there!I am really sorry If i will offend anyone in this comment... 

Hi Minsullians... First of all a warm welcome to our newbies.. @sullisource @glade0912 @chalozanes @uribaby @edmael @louisse @decidela12.. Have fun spazzing with us ya ;) :-bd 

Do pm (personal message) @counsel05 or @liana ur country n DOB (optional for bdae greeting purpose)... and also take note of the rules of the thread on page 1... May u have fun exploring the past pages of the thread because there are tons of hidden MINSUL treasures that can be found.. \:D/ :D

@nilmemories @bemjerry13... as I have posted for @ennovyhwang (Ur welcome dear ;) Glad to be of help ) before... here's the "Soompi Forum How-Tos"  that may help u to post pictures, videos etc... its a veri GOOD GUIDE.. so do take some time n read it so that it will be easier for u to post stuff on this thread (n other Soompi threads as well).. :)>- ;)

Archived