• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

I just love how his hand stayed holding her chin for like 5 seconds  after checking the bruise on her face.8438743673_3f35fd1f5a_z.jpg

I was prepping some documents, but got side tracked to watch this for the umpteenth time.

@ravissant my heart melted with that pic of yours .. just imagine Minho doing that to her in REAL LIFE..his eyes are already shooting lasers looking for her .... AHHHHHHH those gaze... those looks.....who would not die??????????????? :(( :(( :(( 8-> 8->

Info on Sulli's 20th birthday...

Dear Sullians ^^

1st Project " Sullians World for Sulli "
Hello chingoo this is Sullians World :) In 29th March 2013 is our Sulli's 20th Birthday .SulliansWorld will co-work with Sulli94.net (Sulli Korean Fansite )

1. Donate
Minimum 7 USD bursary for buy gifts to support Sulli94 and Sullians Worlds to buy gift for Sulli . Who is the most donate will receive Mini Photobook Fill out Sulli's special pic from Sulli94.net.

2.Message book for Sulli
Message for Sulli is only English and Korean (but Korean is better)!!!! we will collect and send to Sulli94 for make photobook for Sulli
name
country
your message

* *For Donate
Bank Krunk Thai Bank Public Company Limited
Office 475 Thammasat University Rangsit
Account No.475-0-53839-6
Account Name Khemika Khorwichenkul

** After Donate pls mail or mention to SulliansWorld@hotmail.com or @SulliansWorlds / @KeroKor Head 1st Project " Sullians World for Sulli " and pls give detail transfers /time/bank/country/Value/twitter

**For Thai Sullians you can send gift to us and Sulli94.net will delivery to Sulli Doll,Bag,Watch etc .*( Shirt is size M or L and Shoes is 250 mm) *

------- I hope our Sullians will help to make this project success for Sullians who aren't Thai and want to send gift to Sulli pls mention to us @SulliansWorld ------------

credit to: SulliansWorld twitter

@counsel05 captain...any thoughts of sending special message for Sulli??? heee..well..maybe we can write something bout Minsul...hee^^

Have this been posted? Handsome Minho at SMA (credit to: Forever_SHINee tumblr)

He's so cute....looking for his lost members...hee ^^ Siwon such a hyung! Minho looks thinner when he's standing next to Siwon... :D :D :D

Today, SHINee will guest star in the last episode of JTBC's Patti Kim Show, broadcasting at 6:35 PM KST

credit to: shineee.net

@counsel05..i think donating is optional...not compulsory...writing a message would do.. And it stated there it is much better to write in Hangul...but i guess its quite troublesome neh...i wonder whether we can do sort of msg compilations like the one we do in TTBY thread...can't remember who've done it..huu..

@rainbowsun Welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread...You'll find a whole lot of Minsul treasure in here...feel free to spazz around ya.. and oh! don't forget to PM @counsel05 your country and DOB (optional).... :D and thx for the vid...another video editor in the house...yeay!!!! hee :D :D :D

Guest ravissant

counsel05 said: @ravissant my heart melted with that pic of yours .. just imagine Minho doing that to her in REAL LIFE..his eyes are already shooting lasers looking for her .... AHHHHHHH those gaze... those looks.....who would not die??????????????? :(( :(( :(( 8-> 8->

tikah said: Today, SHINee will guest star in the last episode of JTBC's Patti Kim Show, broadcasting at 6:35 PM KST

credit to: shineee.net

@counsel05..i think donating is optional...not compulsory...writing a message would do.. And it stated there it is much better to write in Hangul...but i guess its quite troublesome neh...i wonder whether we can do sort of msg compilations like the one we do in TTBY thread...can't remember who've done it..huu..

@rainbowsun Welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread...You'll find a whole lot of Minsul treasure in here...feel free to spazz around ya.. and oh! don't forget to PM @counsel05 your country and DOB (optional).... :D and thx for the vid...another video editor in the house...yeay!!!! hee :D :D :D

whoa @cmshrty...you found another fancam...daebakkk!!!! let see...okie... i saw Minho heads turning to look at Sulli's at 0.09 then...i saw Jonghyun (CNBlue) patting Sulli's back..did Minho notice that?? hee.. and I think starting at 0.28 Minho heads seems to looking at Sulli's spot and he keeps on looking there quite a long time....i bet his his auto focus can't seems to leave Mama Sulli out of his sight..  :)>-

@ravissant waaaaaa!!! y r u posting all those precious moments in TTBY...waaa..You brings back the memories of TaeHee...oh my! those looks...Kang Tae Joon!!!! huhuhu..aish! feels like wanna watch TTBY again.... :)

Archived