[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

First Pictures Revealed of Yoo Seung Ho in the Army

78067824.jpg

On March 12, the Division 27 Recruit Training Center revealed photos of its rookie soldiers through its café, allowing the public to see Yoo Seung Ho as a soldier for the first time. 

With head closely buzzed, Yoo Seung Ho smiled for his official military photo. However, in a different photo, Yoo Seung Ho wore a serious expression on his face while receiving directions from his superior. 

Yoo Seung Ho secretly enlisted in the army on March 5. He will be training at the recruit training center for five weeks before being dispatched to a different base, where he will serve for 21 months. 

Photo Credit: Division 27 Recruit Training Center

DongA Ilbo / 27th division’s official fan cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/EGsunshine

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohayyo

kinda late to post but i swear to god this video is just too cute to handle ... :D
the description of the vid (as written by the uploader) :After 'The Moon Embraces The Sun' Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun reunite in the drama 'I Miss You'. The two teen stars unexpectedly show great chemistry on and offscreen.

Music: Rainbow - Kiss

Rough translation of YeoHyun Awards and Interview parts.

Awards: Jingoo said after a long time since TMSTS he met Sohyun again at this award event and he said he misses her (what a Prince ^^). Sohyun said she felt abit lonely in TMETS since Hwon (Jingoo) only has eyes for Yeonwoo (YJ). Now they have the chance to meet again so she wants to hear his famous line from TMETS. Jingoo then shyly saying those lines: "Sohyun-ah, You want me to forget you. But I'm sorry I can not. It's you that I can not forget." Sohyun confessed this makes her heart flutter. Jingoo then said acting is not hard but it's difficult to understand a girl's heart :)))

Interview:
Jingoo said he was sorry that he could not take care of Sohyun well during MoonSun since they didn't have many filming parts together. The interviewer asked him about the differences between Sohyun and Yoojung, he said that YJ likes to jokes around and she's very tomboyish. Sohyun on the other hand is very feminine and eventhough she seems shy and talk less but has other side on her that suprised him. Interviewer jokes that Jingoo's heart has changed and has switch to Sohyun which made both of them got shy and laugh. Sohyun was asked abt Jingoo, she said he take care of her on the filming set and help her on acting. ... 
THere were many parts from the interview I can not figure out what they were saying because I don't have a full transcript. Sohyun even send a video message to Suzy (JG's ideal girl ^^)

Hope some kind soul who knows Korean and English can help understand the full interview.
credit Lthee1 @youtube.com 
p.s : i love love love when KSH stole a short glance at YJG shyly kekekekeke OMG *dying*
another link about the MBC Happy Day *kinda old but nice one*
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6xu6_yeo-jin-goo-kim-so-hyun-121115-mbc-happy-day-interview_shortfilms

credit Lthee1@dailymotion.com

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kangta: “I’m Worried Since DBSK Is Following in H.O.T’s Footsteps”halves in unison March 15, 20130Kangta: “I’m Worried Since DBSK Is Following in H.O.T’s Footsteps”

Kangta, from Korea’s first idol group H.O.T, gave insightful words of wisdom to his DBSK juniors.

On March 15, he made a guest appearance on YTN’s “News 12- Issue & People” where he commented, “Just like H.O.T, DBSK started off as five members and later on two ended up staying in the company.”

He continued, “DBSK is experiencing the same thing that I have went through. They are walking the same path that I have taken. I thought that they’re probably having the same worries I once had so I’ve been showing much concern.”

He further added, “An advice I can give to the members of DBSK is, ‘With time, things change. That’s life.’ Accept that your status and popularity will change as a celebrity and prepare in advance what you can do to ensure stability.”

Kangta reasoned, “That’s how you will be able to endure even when your popularity isn’t the same as before. You guys are doing well right now so I don’t have anything more to say. It would be great if you prepare in advance for the time when you become lonely so that you can endure and overcome loneliness.”

kangta-inside.jpg

Share on Tumblrhttp://www.soompi.com/2013/03/15/kangta-im-worried-since-dbsk-is-following-in-h-o-ts-footsteps/

Oh isn't it too early to speak about it?

Guest itscreamie

Top 10 Heartbreaking Scenes of Han Jung Woo in ‘Missing You’

Original Chinese title– Top ten scenes of Han Jung Woo that are abusive/cruel to the heart.
We all cried an ocean for Han Jung Woo in ‘Missing You’ due to Yuchun’s excellent acting. A fan has ranked the scenes that broke the dam and all our hearts.
Just a warm-up first before we look at #10 to #1:
549241_543536909020431_1315574605_n

End of Ep 2, Jung Woo appears.  That great sadness in his voice and eyes….. your heart immediately felt the impact…… that was the warning for the start of our heartbreak…….

544428_543540205686768_1782917880_n

In the basement carpark, Jung Woo is watching the video from the black box and he sees Soo Yeon in there!!!  Did Soo Yeon kill Kang Sang Deuk???  After 14 long years, he has finally found Soo Yeon, but if she killed Kang Sang Deuk, how will he be able to protect her?   These must be the terrifying thoughts running through his mind…..

578011_543543462353109_1082240266_n

Jung Woo is watching video from the traffic surveillance camera that captured the incident where Harry’s car knocked down Kang Sang Deul.  He sees the intense reaction of Zoe towards Kang and immediately knows for sure that she is Soo Yeon.  And pain and guilt gushes into his heart.

65404_543548629019259_178450513_n

Earlier on, he saw someone that did the same action that Soo Yeon used to do, but she did not look like Soo Yeon.  He sits in the shower room and mulls over Soo Yeon’s photos, suffering quietly……

577791_543949475645841_937775699_n

Zoe asks Jung Woo (on purpose to make him hurt) why he parted with his girlfriend.  He answers in a self-deprecating way.  Recalling those memories when he was a cowardly 15 year-old must be so painful….

734220_543955095645279_1890401703_n

Jung Woo sees a girl with the same habitual action as Soo Yeon.  He almost goes berserk trying to get to her, but when he finally catches up with her and sees her face, he realises that she does not look like the Soo Yeon that he knows.  After staring at her for a long time, he walks away dejectedly in the pouring rain….

71974_543958842311571_911278837_n
“One more time…
Just one more time….”  (Jung Woo ah…Han Jung Woo)
Eyes covered with hand, tear roll down the cheek…..

598888_543964482311007_1912580725_n

“If I am Soo Yeon, I will kill you first.”
“Even if you kill me, I still wish that you are really Soo Yeon.”

580811_543970535643735_1537951181_n

At Harry’s party, Jung Woo wants to take Soo Yeon with him to protect her.  He asks Soo Yeon to trust him but she is frantically calling for Harry…… poor Jung Woo…..

“Waiting and the person does not come;  it is not abandonment but that the person is still on the way.”
62744_543975888976533_1537934745_n

NUMBER ONE:
Jung Woo eating and talking to Ae-in and could not hold back his tears and sadness.
“Don’t worry.  Soo Yeon will come back because of me.  She is always thinking about me and missing me, so I will wait…..”
556926_543982308975891_482301459_n

(ㅠ_ㅠ)

Credit: Jealy1989 / JYJ-朴有天Micky(박유천)  (Facebook)[Thank you very much for putting together this list!]Translated and adapted by melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFC

For myself, I am unable to rank them as most of them are equally heart-wrenching for me.  But I think my No. 1 is the same.   Heart feeling broken all over again just looking at these pictures….. ~melodysky

Shared by Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub

Guest facing

class="content-title"[Outside Seoul] K-Drama Kisses: A Field Guide

Korean dramas have turned me into a connoisseur of kisses.

Before my obsession began, I had probably seen tens of thousands of kisses on television and in movies. But those were mostly casual, American-style kisses, ones that fit into the plot but didn’t mean much of anything in the relationship being presented. They were usually understood to be the first step toward a more physical relationship, not the culmination of a love story.

K-Drama kisses are something else entirely: They’re serious, soul-stirring events that have real meaning and profound significance to the characters involved. They’re the main attraction, not a relationship stage to move beyond. They’re at the heart of every K-Drama romance, the scene you eagerly anticipate for five, ten, or even twenty episodes. K-Drama kisses are never blasé or offhand. And they’re about as rare as unicorns, which makes them all the more special.

They do, however, come in some standard varieties.

I-Miss-You-almost-kiss-540x303.jpg

The near-miss kiss 
(Kissus butyouwerethisfriggingclosus)

As seen in: I Miss You, episode 8

Natural habitat: Shows that like to tease (and/or torture)

Distinguishing characteristics: Exquisite buildup, lack of consummation, and screaming viewers

The cruelest of all K-Drama kisses, the near-miss kiss is an excruciating study in frustration. More than any other drama skinship, its success requires a perfectly established mood of intimacy and inevitability. And just when you’re sure the kiss is finally, finally, going to happen, just when your breath catches in the back of your throat with anticipation, the phone rings. Or the wacky sageuk headgear gets in the way. Or somebody backs out. Whatever their cause, there should be a law against these abortive kisses.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/16/outside-seoul-k-drama-kisses-a-field-guide/

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye gyo vs Kim Haneul vs Yoon Eun hye Lipstick war is on

[by Park Jin jin / translated by Joy Kim] 
Spring is near and pink color is favored by people. From neon pink to nude pink there are various types of pinks. For the choice, people look up to celebrities’ choices. 
Actress Song Hye gyo came back to drama scenes in five years, Kim Haneul proved her class in SBS Gentlemen’s dignity and Yoon Eun hye became style icon from the drama MBC I Miss You. They all have one common factor; they all became issue for their makeup in drama, especially with their lip makeup with pink lipstick. 
Lively and funky actress Yoon Eun hye, she uses neon pink as a point 

Right after her drama started, she instantly became icon of fashion and beauty. Her trendy looks and lip makeup became a trend. Neon pink lips are everywhere due to Yoon Eun hye. 
From the drama she played a designer who always wears unique clothes and makeup. She looked stylish and fabulous in the drama. 
Yoon Eun hye uses Schiap from NARS, which has neon pink color. After the drama, it became best seller and NARS Korea had to reorder three times to match the costumer’s needs. (photo captured from SBS That Winter The Wind Blows, SBS Gentlemen’s Dignity, MBC I miss you, Inisfree, NARS, Coreana)  

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk
credit: http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/song-hye-gyo-vs-kim-haneul-vs-yoon-095956973.html

Guest corona911

I miss you kiss scene? bed scene? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6smN0CGHc
키스신에서 bgm의 중요성이란..? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjrLXT6B6k

Guest corona911

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

http://i1.minus.com/iAfdV65ts3PnG.jpg
http://i5.minus.com/ib2qF2UwLi13un.jpg
http://i2.minus.com/iwUW5ZOq4I1cS.jpg
http://i7.minus.com/ibszSCaqa6Q3Ig.jpg
http://i4.minus.com/ibqKxKu17V6b80.jpg

1200*1600 5P

@ninno95...Kangta (who is a leader in SM company) was talking about the current TVXQ or DBSK (two members) who's got nothing to do with I Miss You since the leading man of IMY has not been with his former group and has left SM since mid 2009.Park Yoochun is the Y in JYJ just in case you didn't know.Don't know much about the other group's current status but JYJ is enjoying freedom and great successes since NOT being a part of their former group. ;;):)>-

Archived