Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

Guest kimch33

apparently, she's lost a LOT of weight nowadays...

10.23-20jo-20jung-20lin-small.jpg

picture credit goes to popseoul

i prefer our old jung rin though,

please give us back jo jung rin.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently, she's lost a LOT of weight nowadays...

%7Boption%7D

picture credit goes to popseoul

i prefer our old jung rin though,

please give us back jo jung rin.

dang it kimch33 you beat me to it..lol

i agree her weight loss is so drastic...

Guest kimch33

dang it kimch33 you beat me to it..lol

i agree her weight loss is so drastic...

sorry itzdi, I didn't mean to :)

I was just so shocked at her weight loss

that I had to come in here and post it right away.

As long as she's happy I guess...and healthy! for that matter.

Guest nassitoch

i'm sure that she's happy but i think she did that to have more opportunities in her career too.

it's a fact in korea that if you're not skinny you don't get much propositions to work as an actress and remember ,she starts to loose weight when she was in the drama "pure in 19" so i guess she pursued the diet to have more roles in the futur and it's all that i wish for her !!!!

i'm waiting to see her in a movie or a drama in a lead role but honestly i' m not that confident ...sight...... :rolleyes:

Guest lonelybee714

Just looking at that picture....

she really has lost so much weight~!

I miss the way she used to look like...

But Jo Jung Rin is still one of my

favorite Korean Celebs.

I am a big fan of Jo Jung Rin! The only reason why I watch NN5 was because of her and Lee Minwoo. I really love the MinRin couple! I really wanted her to end up with Minwoo...damn the MBC producers! I can't believe she lost a lot of weight! I really want to know what she is doing these days now. I wish she would star in a korean drama and have her as a lead. (I do hope they pick out a good looking guy for her as well). I was reading some of the old post and it mention that one of the guys from SG Wannabe ideal girl was Jo Jung Rin! Is that really true? Which guy is he? Could someone post up a picture of him? I didn't know she had her own radio station? I'm wondering if she is happy that she lost all that weight? I hope to see more of her soon! Really miss her acting!

Guest himaori

Surprisingly when I saw her recent pics. I cant imagine she can lose a lot of weight like that.

I remember I watched a clip on youtube that Minwoo came to her and Kangin's chinchin radio, she looked like she lost some weight but not that much. It was the end of Sep this year I think so.

She looks older after she lost weight, I still remember her chubby face. Her face at that time was so cute. Anyways, it's true that she lost weight perhaps she can get more chances in her career. I want to see her more in dramas and gameshow. If she lost weight to get opportunity, I won't mind but she must be careful with her health.

I remember the guy in SG Wannabe said that Jung Rin is his ideal gf is Jin Ho - the youngest one in SG. He was born in 1986 I think so.

Guest sana000

Hey

I'm a new memeber of Jo Jung Rin, but been a fan of her since NN5. I miss her so much, I'm happy that someone did a thread for her. I hope to see her in more drama, gameshow, sitcom, just anything.

I want to make a fanfiction for jo jung rin, but wanted to ask everyone who should be the male leading role, Lee Minwoo, Hwanhee, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jung, Choi Si Won or the tall guy from NN5, sorry forgot his name?

^^ooohhh...i love a jo jung rin fanfic...but that's a tough choice for a leading man!...i love almost everyone that you mentioned!!!! :D..i think my top 3 would be lee seung gi ( i love these two together, it seems like they're pretty close with each other in real life!) Lee Minwoo (gosh who can forget MinRin couple :) ) and then finally choi si won (i can still remember that loveletter epi when si won chose her over kang jung hwa! awww...)

anyways keep us posted when you start ur fanfic! ;)

Guest sana000

^^ooohhh...i love a jo jung rin fanfic...but that's a tough choice for a leading man!...i love almost everyone that you mentioned!!!! :D..i think my top 3 would be lee seung gi ( i love these two together, it seems like they're pretty close with each other in real life!) Lee Minwoo (gosh who can forget MinRin couple :) ) and then finally choi si won (i can still remember that loveletter epi when si won chose her over kang jung hwa! awww...)

anyways keep us posted when you start ur fanfic! ;)

:lol: I will keep you and everyone posted about the fanfic. I need to start thinking about wat the story is going to be. I know who my male lead :D is. I hope to at last have chapter 1 and 2 up in the next week or so.

Guest himaori

:lol: I will keep you and everyone posted about the fanfic. I need to start thinking about wat the story is going to be. I know who my male lead :D is. I hope to at last have chapter 1 and 2 up in the next week or so.

Oh, a fanfic for Jung Rin??

I'll be excited to read ur fanfic....

Keep informing me to read it.

I'm so curious to know who is the male lead.

I wonder whether it is him......

Hey

I'm a new memeber of Jo Jung Rin, but been a fan of her since NN5. I miss her so much, I'm happy that someone did a thread for her. I hope to see her in more drama, gameshow, sitcom, just anything.

I want to make a fanfiction for jo jung rin, but wanted to ask everyone who should be the male leading role, Lee Minwoo, Hwanhee, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jung, Choi Si Won or the tall guy from NN5, sorry forgot his name?

Oh....this fanfic should be interesting! I can't wait to read this! I am a huge fan of Jo Jung Rin! I really love her love triangle with Lee Minwoo and Kang Kyung Joon! I do hope to see and hear more of her in the entertainment world! Why doesn't anyone post new info on her? Is she not that popular? I think she has her own radio station with Tablo...not sure...I remember reading it somewhere....hm...I wish she could star in a Korean drama with Fanny! She is a very talented actress! I won't mind meeting her in person and getting her autograph. Jo Jung Rin....FIGHTING!

Guest sana000

This is the title of my Fanfic: THE PERFECT RUMOURS.

comedy, romance.

What does everyone think? Your opinion mean alot to me.

Does anyone have a picture of Jo Jung Rin? Anything of her back in 2005 is awesome. Thanks !

This is the title of my Fanfic: THE PERFECT RUMOURS.

comedy, romance.

What does everyone think? Your opinion mean alot to me.

Does anyone have a picture of Jo Jung Rin? Anything of her back in 2005 is awesome. Thanks !

Oh....I love the title! Can't wait to read this! By the way...who is the male lead? Is she gonna have a rival? Oh...that would be sooooo interesting! How long is your story gonna be? So excited!!!!!!!!

Guest sana000

Oh....I love the title! Can't wait to read this! By the way...who is the male lead? Is she gonna have a rival? Oh...that would be sooooo interesting! How long is your story gonna be? So excited!!!!!!!!

:D It's a secret! I'm not sure how long my story going to be, but if it's good then I'll just continue to write.

Guest himaori

U make me so excited to read this fanfic.....

I can't wait for it.

If u wants to have her old pics, I think u should go to Korean Celeb pics thread. I remember there is a topic for her. But u have to find it becoz I think that topic is somewhere in page 9 or 10....Good luck on searching.

Archived