Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest simplicity&

I think it looks cute and it gives it a little more. I find if you wear really eye-catching earrings on both sides it tends to be a bit overwhelming in some cases. Mismatched ones are cute as well. I lost one of my earrings once, and I couldn't bare to let it go to waste so I matched with a different one. Some people were questioning me at first and others thought it looked good. Guess it's a matter of opinion. But I don't do it everyday.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest - DinabOlz -

haha kool i started jus wearing one lee junki-cross earing on one side and a stud on the other...didnt noe there was a thread about it. ^^

i jus change the stud colour everyday or so

Guest XTINE__

I love irregular earrings!

earrings2ck2.jpg

I wear studs on the other side.

Others

pe2430067kn3.gif pe2430078rh5.gif

OMGOODNESS. those earrings are TOO CUTE. especially the first one.

Ah, i like how it's.. mismatched, yet it still matches.. know what I mean? Like the colors and whatever show that it's still meant to be a set. i have a crazy fetish for earrings; just can't get enough of em!!

Anyways, with regards to the earrings on one ear thing. I think it'd be weird for some, those who can't pull it off (moi lol) but i guess it suits rainie, especially in the 2nd set of pics. I guess it works because it suits her hair, which was ruffled on one side of her head, and so she wore the earrings on the other.

Eh, if this is a growing trend, maybe i'll have a reason to wear the earrings that USED to be in a pair but aren't anymore.. dammit, i need to stop losing one earring all the time. =( lol.

Guest happibear

i think this fashion is already out. i seen the beijings already done this few years ago but theyre really long earrings. beijing or shanghai fashion is much earlier than the rest of asia, thats where most pple go their ideas from

Guest luckycharm

I do that sometimes, but not often

Haha usually one side would be a big chunky/dangly earring and the other would be a stud

cos if both sides were big and chunky/dangly, then it would look too overpowering?

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe this thread makes me feel better.

I recently purchased a Rainie yang earring from Aweto from

Soompi. >.< Soompi Selling/Trading is AWESOME!

And I didn't know that it came with only ONE earring O_O.

but now that I see this thread I feel a lot better.

I think Ill just go with a stud and that Rainie Yang earring since

i don't want the other ear lobe to close!!!

Guest violacrazy

erm... didnt sammi cheng start that trend? but ehh.... a lot of people try wearing one long earring then a stud on the other...

Guest miye0nnshii

I think its cute but some white ppl might go up to you and say "...hey.. umm first i think you dropped one of ur earrings cuz u are missing one.. and secondly.... ARE U WEARING A BELLYBUTTON RING ON UR EAR!?"

...Someone asian asked me.

Are you wearing your bellybutton earring on your ear?

I was like -____-;

Guest kissmaiazz89

^haha im scared that might happen to me when i start school!-.-;;;when they do ask it's gonna richard simmons me off-.-;; but yeah~i like to wear one rainie earring on one ear and studs on the other~^^

Guest anniepie

haha i think i'm going to start doing that... i got my ears pierced.. but only one of them is currently fully healed.. i have to keep the piercing stud in the other earlobe for another six weeks :[

Guest ilovemesomekorean

Rainie is sooo cute!! she's really pretty! and she definitely pulls off the one earing. haha. im not sure if i would do it. i think it depends on the hairstyle...

Rainie is so cute, I love her music x3!

I think Raini can pull off the one earring thing =), but it over all it depends on that person if they "can" pull it off.

I for one bought 2 of her earrings (both are different), and I will most likely wear a stud or another dangly earring on the other side =)

Guest SwtMsT

I would think they might be a lesbian...b/c lesbians sometimes do wear 1 earing... BUT, if one was dangling and the other a matching stud, that looks fine.

Archived