Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest o__xmonii

LOL ive done it a few times cos i couldnt find the other one.. but people thought it was a trend type thing :blush:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trueloveway

my friend does that a lot, only she wears a stud in her other ear.

i think that looks nicer than not wearing something in the other ear at all.

I honestly don't think she pulls it off.... That first picture, it looks weird. But in the 2nd picture it looks okay since her hair is covering her other ear.

Guest revontulet

Hmm where can you get Rainie earrings in the US anyways? They're cute, and no one here who lives in my town has them :P I think as long as you wear a tiny stud in the other ear, it doesn't look weird.

Guest ginger

www.yesstyle.com has some gorgeous white gold and diamond single earrings, and I was considering buying one. They had one beautiful cross one in particular. Has anyone ordered from them yet? Their dresses and jewelry are SO, SO PRETTY.

-ginger

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YEHJIN.

it looks cute enough (:

i think it looks good if you can pull if off..

the girl in the last pic pulled all of her hair in a messy bun on the side of her ear that had NO earring so it was nicely balanced.

i like (;

Guest anniepookie

yea. she can pull it off.

i usually wear a long one & the other a stud or a cute lil star or something. its a cute style i thnk =)

Guest tian`tian

When I wear those peekaboo earrings, I just wear a normal stud in the other ear. MUCH better than having two of them. That's just way too much IMO. Wearing 1 earring has been a pretty huge trend in Asia. I've seen people in dramas do it all the time. Especially Korean and Taiwan ones.

Guest 86panda

the one sided earring started by sammi, hong kong singer and actress ! she started the one earring thing around 2002 in a movie, but i cant remember the name? hrrm?

Wooww...I didn't know there is also another topic here discussing Rainie's earring.

Hmm...interesting topic though.

I'm agree with some of you.

For me, I don't think it's suitable for me. My brother said that it's ugly when I wear one dangly earring 'cause I lost one of my earrings. :|

Like ~Bunnylicious~ said, yeah....one side earring look more special.

It reminded me of Yuna (Final Fantasy X). I have always admired her.

Guest chickery

I only have my left lobe pierced twice.. My right ear is totally pierceless.

Usually I wear regular studs with my VW Nano Orbs but sometimes, I'll wear a simple cross earring on the bottom. I didn't do it because of Rainie or any other celeb; it's just how I ike wearing my earrings.

Guest xsno0py

I have two piercing on my left ear. Rather than being side by side, its more or less one is on top of the other- but there's a space in between. Long story - my grandmother made one hole when I was little thinking that the other was close..and yeah. Anyways. I have two on my left ear and one regular on my right.

I wear studs on my left ear. A small rhinestone on the top and a regular stud on the bottom. I wear one dangling cross on my right.

Guest miranduh

my friend was planning to just get one hole because of this trend..i personally don't like it because it will make me seem like im missing something lol

but i do like the mismatch earring thing :)

Guest .Cherry.

I don't really like it, even on her. She's cute and all but that is why we have two ears, so we can wear two earrings on BOTH sides. I don't know, just my opinion. It doesn't look balanced in one's apperance for some reason.

Guest Elysia

I think Rainie pulls it off well, but I think it looks cuter when she pulls her hair to the side or something. Lol, we were in this new chinese store once, and the girl serving us had one really long dangling earring and nothing in the other year. My younger sister (who's 9, btw) leaned over to me and whispered really loudly, "I think she lost her earring!!! She's only wearing ONE!" hahaha, the girl turned bright red and stormed away...

Guest --after forever

well i think one of the reasons she does that is because (well in the last 2 pics) she has her hair in like a side ponytail.. therefore you cant even see her other ear.. and it'll look bad if she put it in the other ear too

Archived