Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks better if you wear it on just one side.

if wear both sides, the earring doesnt look special anymore, it looks like regular earring.

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

i have a friend who has two piercings in one ear but only one on the other (not cartilage, just reg piercings). i thought it was soo weird, esp since she's not a guy (guys tend to do the one-earring thing), but it actually looks pretty hot. i'm thinking about copying her and letting one of my piercings close up.

i think it looks dumb when someone has piercings on one ear and NONE on the other, though.

Guest sujinah

I think it works for her, though I personally think that it would look better on her other ear. I've always been tempted to do that, because when I was a little girl, I wanted to be a pirate. ^^;

I wouldn't do it all the time, because it doesn't work for me, but just for fun...

Guest whiterose.

i really don't like rainie's earrings.

i don't like the fact it looks like a belly ring and she only wears it on one side. actually, it doesn't look that bad on her, but it's just kind of awkward to me-_-;

Guest xx_melody

It depends on how you wear your hair that day. If you were to put your hair down, it'd be more subtle and it could actually look really hot. But if you were to put your hair up, all the attention would be focused on your ears, so it could look pretty unbalanced =/

Guest Queenie<3

If guys can wear two then girls can wear one. Anyways I think its cute if you wore a stud on the other side and a simple cute dangling one on the other.

Guest Babigrl

haha i do it sometimes when i clip one side of my hair up and the other is down. I wear one earring :) and ppl thought it was weird. lol

Guest EMPIRE

lol right now i'm wearing one, i did lose the other one but it's soo pretty to not wear anymore

who cares?! as long as you like it

Guest angelzstar

HAHA Today I wore my new earring to the research place and they were like, umm.....I think you lost an earring :lol: and I was like, nooooo.....it's a style XDD

Guest Shatt3red

I always wear earrings like that. Not everything have to be balance to be beautiful. Unique is also a beauty. ^^

(I have 3 ear holes on one side of my ear, and 1 on the other. Although I dont wear earring for all of them everyday, sometimes, 1 is to 2 or 1 is to 3 is quite interesting too.)

i think it works for her, but for me i wouldn't just wear it on one side only. i'd feel weird and naked with my other ear. so i try wearing mismatch earrings instead

Guest MaryMagdalin

huh?

i always do that

i wear a dangle earring on one side

and leave the other side empty or i put a stud in.

i`ve been doing it for like 2 years ahhaha

everyone thot i was weird at first.

then everyone started complimenting it = _=;;

for me i always thot wearing the same earrings on both sides are the most mundane

and boring fashion sense ever ahahha

i like to be different =)

Archived