Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest haneul love

I think it's cute.. and fine. To me, I think a lot of people can pull it off but is rainie's earring realy just a belly button ring or is it an actual earring? I've always wondered that 0_0

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-X3

Wasn't it a trend a few years back?? I remember my cousin's girlfriend sporting the look... it looked awesome on her. =D

Guest evil_bunnie

i don't know if she still does it, but i've seen picutres of scarlette johansen and she wears earrings on one ear sometimes too...

Guest citrus-fresh

i do it but thats only because my i got a keloid on my other hole and i cant have another piercing there nemore T__T haha

Guest PizazzPizza88

it can be cute

but i don't do it..unless it's for my second/third lobe piercings, then i mix them up

but not the first one

Guest forgottenmemories

I like the style but as long as it with a long dangly earring. I don't like the ones those girls are wearing though. They look weird.

Guest evercute

I think Rainie's earring is rather cute. I guess it wouldn't suit everybody, but it's mainly the way you wear it. Sometimes people try to do it with an earring that's not special enough, and it looks a little odd.

I think this is a trend in Taiwan, cause I don't only see Rainie wearing it. It kinda makes me wonder if their ears are DOUBLE PIERCED or onesided since they never use the other side lol..

It would depend on what kind of earring, cause sometimes I see others wear earrings that look like they should be double sided u____u like evercute said, looks odd if it's not "special" enough lol

Guest hab818

i did that once, and my friend who saw me thought i lost the other one.................. i haven't done the one earring since.

i thought i looked good with the one earring, but apparently not lol.

Guest prettykorean07

it doesn't look half that bad...esp. in the 2nd pic, cuz her hair's covering that ear, so you cna't really tell...but yeah, i agree....you couldn't wear them like that over here in us, cuz they'd prolly be like "where's the ohter one????"

Archived