Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest .:precious:.

I think it's so dumb Why have one when you could have TWO!?!? ive seen people doing it but not a lot because it's too stupid O__o....

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s u s i e

Depending on the earrings

the one crystal clover is wearing is meant to be mixed matched so it can be pulled off.

But if its not meant to be, then i think it just looks tacky and dumb.

i love having diff earrings in my ears..[i have a dangly fishbone nd stud in one, nd studs nd sleepers in the other]...but i always have to have earrings in both ears..dont think i can pull off the one earring look...

she looks cute tho=]

btw, its not a belly button ring in her ear, its just the style of the earring...i have a pair like that, its a stud at the front nd the dangly bit loops round from the backing...my fav pair of earrings=]

Guest tifachan

It's up to how the person can pull it off. Isn't the fad right now supposed to be one dangling and one stud on the other? XD

Guest ladee_bug

OOOOOOOOOOO

Nice earrings crystal_clover

Yeah, I think it looks ok. But you should try wearing a stud on the other side... because I think it'll look wierd if you're wearing one stud on one ear.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

My earrings are always mismatched so it's a similar style. Two studs in one ear, a dangling earring plus a stud in the other. I think if you know how to wear it it's unique and good-looking.

Guest dankyung

i think it's prettie like i have four piercings and all four of them i don't have the same earrings. ahaa and i like it a lot~ and plus yu're different (:

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

if you only showed the first picture, i would had thought it looks weird but seeing the second one, it looks good. she has her hair swept to the other side so even if she wearing the other pair, people wouldn't know, so what would be the point of wearing the other one? lol.

and those ear rings with the belly button style, i like them. i'm looking for cute ones, that's cheap at the same time.

my friend wears two different ear ring in each ear.

i never though of wearing a dangling one and a stud on the other. i have some long/dangling one but if i wear two, they seem too much. i love soompi, you love a little something everyday here. =]

Guest BAN`CHAN

i usually wear a stud on my other ear when i'm wearing my rainie earrings. but i think it looks cute when you only wear one earring on one side

Guest yuri fufu

I think it's really cute. It suits the "fobby" fashion. But I don't think I would ever wear it like that. I like seeing Rainie wearing it though haha.

Guest ThinkBig

I love irregular earrings!

earrings2ck2.jpg

I wear studs on the other side.

Others

pe2430067kn3.gif pe2430078rh5.gif

I'm not the biggest fan of irregular earrings, but when I was in Asia this summer, it was "in". Some are really cute, but it really does depend on taste.

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

I like it; I think it's cute. I do that sometimes, but I wear a stud or a smaller earring on the other side instead of just not putting anything.

Guest youre sexy <3

i do it sometimes.

but its really only cus one of my ears is gay and always gets like...swollen and stuff..errrf

Guest MsCHua

It's kinda a tradition for girls to have both earrings on, while guys only have one. Now you see guys with both and now it's already a trend of girls wearing one. I think it's okay.

Archived