Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest understanding_fiction

what annoys me is when people say that they want to be korean, but they don't know anything about being korean

i've never met anyone like that before.

but there are girls on the streets wearing all punk and those long socks and their hair..geez.im not sure if they r wannabes though maybe they really r japanese.

and theres another group of ppl (about 10) all wearing super punk rock clothing and their hairstyles are seriously..some have the Astro boy hair and the boys have dark lipstick on and eyeshadows too.So many ppl looked at them when they walked past...i was a bit disgusted though..

Guest Jasmine ♥

ya my friend watches anime and like tries to speak japanese. she's white and she think she's more asian then me. and im asian lol

Guest kokichi

Am I wasian if I do Judo and love Sun Ye? .....damn

NOPE, you dont TRY to be asian, you know. You're not wishing or thinking youre asian.

Has anyone on this thread even brought up the fact that many Koreans (and others) randomly stick English words into their songs? It happens so damn often, and no one cares, yet when a random non-asian says a word in Korean it's "OMG wasian, let's point fingers."

Just some food for thought... :ph34r:

So true.

Any Asian person who eats with a fork wants to be white!

Put those effing forks down! No one likes a twinkie. And don't speak English either!

lol

Guest pocketgirl

what annoys me is when people say that they want to be korean, but they don't know anything about being korean

Like the ones that doesn't know nothing about japan or being japanese.

I study japanese culture as I study French and english languages, just as a hobby, but i don't let it to interfer in my lifestyle.

I prefer to live in Brazilian original style, with a lot of samba and passion for the Bossa Nova =3

Most of weeaboos are like no0bs, dunno nothing about the culture, or government issues, they just learn the "fake" culture posted on manga and anime.

and when they are on internet, most of them just pick up some pics from internet pages - like mixi.jp, cyworld, even myspace - to copy the lifestyle of other ppl.

Guest dancingbymyself

Haha, im kind a wannabe sometimes. Or I used to be lol. I used to be madd a madd twink, but then I started going to a church where they were more into korean stuff... and so I overcompensated lol and started listening to only korean stuff and tossing random korean words in my speech to try and fit in. I slowed down lol, but I think I did it too much, because now I use those korean words without thinking lol even when im talking to white people, and I dont really know that much american music lol.

Also, my friend is a white guy that grew up in japan, and he has an accent, and like... japanese mannerisms i guess. It's madd funny, because everyone always thinks he's a wannabe, but hes really not. Haha, and the best thing is, he tries so hard to fit in, by wearing alot of abercrombie and stuff, but the way he wears it still kind of looks japanese if you know what I mean lol.

Guest p a r q u e.

the word kawaii pisses me off. i have no clue why.

but i don't really have anything against the people.

our school's anime club is pretty diverse & i like it.

Guest jello24

im not bothered by "wasians" at all. why? cause they're amusing as heck, plus you can always shut them with your 100% authentic asian knowledge.

what bothers me are asian wanksters who cant even stand up when challenged by other wanksters and just run away. but thats a whole different thread.

Guest pepprmint

im not bothered by "wasians" at all. why? cause they're amusing as heck, plus you can always shut them with your 100% authentic asian knowledge.

^pahhaaaa, its like you never knew the respect you get just by being asian!!

the only ones that annoy me are the hardcore japanese anime-ers. well actually, i dont care if theyre asian or non-asian, if youre gonna be so into japanese anime like that, dress up as an anime character, have a crush on an ANIME character and want to have an ANIME character's babies, that, just completely weirds me out.

oh..and i also hate when non-asians think theyre so cool and so 'asian' just cuz they can eat sushi with chopsticks <_<

Guest xmahalkita

><" yeah those people kinda annoy me.

>>" like once, me and my friends [all asian] went to this "asian store" [that's what the people at my school call it now]

and I get mad when my friends tell other people where we got all the "kawaii"/cute stuffs...

it just gets me irritated is alllll.

the only ones that annoy me are the hardcore japanese anime-ers. well actually, i dont care if theyre asian or non-asian, if youre gonna be so into japanese anime like that, dress up as an anime character, have a crush on an ANIME character and want to have an ANIME character's babies, that, just completely weirds me out.

shudders [[><"]]

Guest understanding_fiction

Like the ones that doesn't know nothing about japan or being japanese.

I study japanese culture as I study French and english languages, just as a hobby, but i don't let it to interfer in my lifestyle.

I prefer to live in Brazilian original style, with a lot of samba and passion for the Bossa Nova =3

Most of weeaboos are like no0bs, dunno nothing about the culture, or government issues, they just learn the "fake" culture posted on manga and anime.

and when they are on internet, most of them just pick up some pics from internet pages - like mixi.jp, cyworld, even myspace - to copy the lifestyle of other ppl.

yeah -_-

photoshopping pictures the "korean uljjang way," saying random "unni" and "oppa"s, eating kimchi, and listening to korean songs does NOT mean you know what being korean is like ;X

Guest GloomyBear

Well, I don't really think much of weebos unless they're really like those out there ones? But I get annoyed when people keep trying to integrate Japanese words etc. into their speech. I mod at this cute graphics forum and I don't like it when they use "kawaii" to replace nouns. But I don't say anything because I don't want to sound mean >.<;;;

Guest sushii_x3

Oh goodness...

T__T; I hate those people.

But there's this vietnamese girl that I find truly annoying.

She's a wannabe Japanese.

She talks in japanese way too much.

She's like "OMG I wanna go to Japan and LIVE THERE TO STALK MY MANGA CHARACTERS."

<_< Whatev'

Guest Vino de Jerez

I think I've commented once, but no harm commenting again.

I think its pretty fine for people to choose what they want to be, it is in their genes and their soul, they cant choose the fact that they are born to be other races and its definitely not their fault.

There are many Asians out there who wished that they are Americans, and to be frank, I am one of them.

We cant stop people from their interest and should instead respect them and support them with their every move. Its THEIR life, THEY decide.

Well, I do have friends who are like that. She is a Malay, but hell yea, she loves japanese stuff. I think shes pretty OKAY.... And at times, I even make her teach me Korean and japanese!

Archived