6. jun hye bin

junhyebin.jpg

7. han ye suel

hanyeasul.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pennyvang23

YEH!!!!! i never liked her before b/c i didn't know her! and i love her!!!=D..i love her and all her clothes!

Guest asianrice

Hyun Young. I've always seen her in movies with tiny roles.. her voice was so annoying (still is, actually). But she's really funny, I love her personality.

Guest chubzzy

actually none of them have i actually hated before, neither do i really liked now. hmm... maybe YEH... i liked her more since watching goong. she's cuter than i used to think she is~

Guest HxYoExMoExE

I used to hate Yoon Eun Hae because she was in Baby Vox and they wore are these really revealing clothes and they all sang bad.

But when she came out in x-men I thought she was really really cute.

I still don't like Jun Hye Bin, Kang Eun Bi, Park Ji Yeon, and Suh Ji Young. They're just all sorta... Fake and weird...

But I always loved Hyun Young and Han Ye Seul.

Hyun Young is very cute and has this really funny personality while Han Ye Seul is sorta underrated as an actress but is pretty and elegant (sorta?)

Guest babylikekiss

like YEH after watching Goong ^^

The others seem so fake especially Kang Eun Bi and Park Shi Yoen,whenever I heard their sugary voice,lord help me,I just want to shoot myself,can they talk with their normal voice and stop trying to make themselve seemingly-cute??!!

Suh Ji Young looks freaky to me (with her eyes and all) and I don't like Jun Hye Bin's outfit TT_TT

But Hyun Young was actually funny when she played the annoying role

Guest Chopstickx

i didn't really like hyun young at first. but she grew on me soon lol. she's so funny and outgoing.

Guest o_selina_o

YEH! probs cauz i never relli knew who she was, bt after watching goong shes sooooooo cuteeeee =D <3

Guest bloopy_babo

yoon eun hye.

i watched her on xman and i liked her but didnt like her look.

but after watching her grow on goong, i like her a lot now.

she was damn lucky to choose the right drama that caused a sensation.

also suh ji young.

i watched her on misa and i hated her. haha

but after watching her on that one show where you only get to survive on 1000 won for food against tablo, i realize she is quite pretty and funny.

Guest prettykorean07

hyun young b/c before, i thought she was realy annoying ans tupid...but she's actually pretty funny ^^ lol srue she's still a ditz in my eyes, but she has a great sense of humor ^^

Guest jjjjoanne

suh jiyoung. i used to think she looked kind of snobby and fake. but i watched her manwon happiness show and she was actually funny and laidback.

Guest Sympathique.

Yoon Eun Hye.

I didn't necessarily DISLIKE her before.. I just never listened to Baby Vox so i didn't really know who she was.

But after GOONG, she's my favorite actress!! :D

Guest just jess

i didnt like YEH, she wasnt that special on xman and i thought her acting was horrible... well, i still think she sucks at acting, but shes more likeable to me now after Goong.

Guest danchooox

Kang Eun Bi

hated her on xman, loved her on RR

Me too.

I really really really didn't like Kang Eunbi in Xman.

Like when she starts fanning herself when the guys dance around her and stuff.

And acting all ahkw;dfsl; :wacko:

But I like her in RR. She's fun in there. [:

Archived