Best Choreography dancers? (Best dancers durin performances)

Colorful

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the guys it's out of Bi and Se7en for me, I love the dances for passion and It's Raining

for the girls...I don't like how any of the girls dance, but I must say the choreography for

"Girls on Top" was off the hook, I really liked the choreography for it.

Guest anna*

boa -girls on top. hands down.

csjh are ok but they're not syncronised properly.

jwh is pro. but its all the same stuff. nothing new so i would say se7en =) coz hes good overall.

Guest Justalilodreamer

lol i like them all but hmm..i'm gonna choose super junior because it must take FOREVER to choreograph a dance for 13 people

same here. they're so 'together' its amazing O__O esp with 13 people

girls i vote BoA. Hyori relies (sp?) too much on 'sexy moves' like shaking her butt and stuff =X

Guest elisa*

I still am in love with the 'We Are the Future' choreography from the H.O.T. times. <3 HeeJun & WooHyuk choreographed it together and it was just amazing. xD I feel the same way to 'Outside Castle' as well.. <3 And there was a WooHyuk solo.. in their 3rd album comeback or something like that. That was just.. amazing ^^;; (I forgot the song.. >_<)

It's just.. the awe that I felt the first time I saw it.. it just never seems to go away. Nothing else has given me the same feeling. lols.

Guest payachan

Wings of Black Beat ^^.

Once you watch their performance, you will be like $%J$#O%H$# like I used to be :D .

ID Peace B for BoA. How cute is a little girl with nearly perfect dancing. But for now, I dont think she's the best female dancer. Maybe Kil Gun with Queen Ants I dont know T_T.

In my opinion, the recent BoA has the tendency to dance too much faster than the background dancers. Esp with the new MV Brand New Beat, her arms seem to move over "flowerily" which I suppose to be unnecessary (moreover, it will ruin the whole line-up).

But BoA does have a great talent in dancing.

Guest kangtagreen27

well, for the girls...its obvious that BoA is off the charts in dancing!

from everyone that is listed, she's the only one that is different. everyone else is so into the whole "sexy" concept and choregraph that BoA is the only one doing something hardcore plus heels. all the others are pretty slow jams that doesn't require too much moving across the stage.

for the guys, tough competition. so many guys up there have so much passion in dancing and its definitely expressed with great charisma on stage. and especially when they're all choregraphed for different type of music, its hard to tell.

woohyuk is the bomb no one can deny that, and every single performance of his does make you wanna start jumping with him. and he moves like he doesn't even have to think about it, its all in his body and system and it just flows without a thought. but...

i do give TVXQ props for Rising Sun (especially xiah ^_~!). seeing the choreograph for that it is very powerful and constant. and i just wanna comment on xiah on the way he performs it...there's a lot of passion in it.

but most of all...credits goes to all the Dance Teams & Choreographers out there. like:

NaNa School (shinhwa, se7en,ss501, woohyuk)

A to Z (TVXQ)

DOHC (ss501, take, kangta, tony)

WaWa (se7en, boa, vanness)

Hi Tech (se7en)

actually, woohyuk's choreograph for Sun That Never Set was partically from his imported dancers from the states (forgot their name/s).

Guest spygurl72

for guy DBSK rising sun

OMG Yunho and Xiah is totally hot. luv how it start it with da jumpin part

too bad most of the perf. replace jongiee with da mask man.

For Girl no others word to say def. BoA Girl on Top

Guest spfork

Let's see. For guys, Jang Woo Hyuk. Why? He's my dancing idol<33

TVXQ is good... but --- yeah, I'll keep it to myself.

As for girls, BOA!!! She may not be the favorite Kpop queen, but holy *insert word here* she can dance. (:

Guest minwoogrl

For the guys, I love the dance for Kangta -Persona, I dunno it's soo smooth. I watch it over and ocver again and I'm still like whoa :huh:

If you want best dance choreograhpy it's blackbeat.

They choreograph pretty much alot of the sm groups and I know for a fact jaewon, jihoon, and sanghoon are teaching sm trainees which is why blackbeat is on hold >.<

Guest darkanqelxp

Shinhwa - Brand New<3 I think it's well choreographed ^^ Even if this is actually biased :vicx:

Boa - Girls On Top<3 She can definitely dance. And she dances so well in high heels!!! ^^

mee too....i love Shinhwa

but BoA defintely wins for Girls on Top.......that girl is amazing....she pulls off amazing performances :lol:

Guest janiiekiim

jangwoohyuk.

THAT BOY CAN DANCE.

dbsg is all good. but dude. jangwoohyuk is amazing.

for girls... boa.

i found that an easy one. because shes unique in the fact that she doesnt just go up on stage with revealing clothing. but she actually dances. not like the typical sexy dances either.

Archived