[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

oh my god..

it started today..
everything is amazing..
the story..the ost..the background music..they have an epic music..the acting is incredible..what can i say, this drama is perfect

okay, yesterday i thought that KJ will have this love from a first sight with DR but he didn't ..when they first met he followed her because she took his umbrella..
yeah it wasn't a love from a first sight..but it will be love later..

about the characters:

1- DR and YJ : damn, i feel so sorry for her already..why is everyone ignoring her and treat her like a worthless person..her work mates..her student..even YJ who actually was planning to go to LA and leave her behind (that scene when he was holding the ticket) ..i'm not sure about how YJ really feel about DR..if it's not love that he feel for her then is it sympathy..?!!!
if they show us more flashback about their relationship and how they started dating and that scene when he hold her hand in the snowing and when he told her that he is responsible about her life..all this seems like a real love but from what i saw today..mmm, i don't know..she love him so much but she feel that there is a distance between them..YJ ex-girlfriend is an evil witch..and i don't want mari to be like her..NO..NO..NO
love LMJ acting she is amazing..
love that scene when she stopped her brother from hitting KJ's pretty face and then she beat the hell out of him..hahahaha..
DR's brother..oh god..i'm afraid that he will be like a slave to mari..the way that he was sitting with her in the restaurant and she asked him about KJ..seems like he will do anything for her..aigooooo..our mari's character will bring so much trouble and i'm sure about that..

2- KJ..
KJ totally a lonely kid..i can't say that i didn't feel that he is younger than DR because he is and i'm sorry to say that..mmm, even if this whole love story about them but i have to say that DR look more good with YJ than KJ..he is a kid..even his behavior is totally like a kid..maybe it's just me but yeah i totally felt this way..
anyway, KJ will find the love that he lost when his mother died in DR..he is totally lonely it was hard to see him walking into that big house and eating that frozen pizza..and sleeping alone in his old bed saying "it's not big enough" ..this is so damn sad..this boy need a lot of love..
i totally loved him when he spoke in english..and when he called DR "Gil teacher" ..
i love how DR treated him kindly even though they always tease each other..
i love their relationship already..and from now on since KJ is in YJ's body (GY) then this is gonna be fun..because i can't see DR kissing KJ..but i totally can see her kissing YJ..and that just my opinion..don't hate me for that...it's not because DR look old but because KJ really seems so young to me even if you say there is a chemistry between them..all i can see is a girl and her brother..

anyway, from now on we have MJ and GY whether he is KJ or YJ..the story is so good..this episode was actually sad  the accident scene and when YJ saved KJ and the way that DR fell in the ground and cried her heart out..oh my god..i cried so much ..that was a very good scene because that was an amazing act .. and that scene when KJ saw his body laying down there on the bed unconscious and when he was trying to wipe away the blood on his hand while remembering the death of his mother ahhhh..that boy need a hug..
love that scene when DR went to KJ's house and saw him laying down on the bed that was a touching scene he was laying like a big kid..
but tomorrow will bring the laugh to everyone..so i can't wait..

than you everyone for the updates..^^

and yes what can we call our self..biggers..maybe hahahahaha..^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my god..

okay, yesterday i thought that KJ will have this love from a first sight with DR but he didn't ..when they first met he followed her because she took his umbrella..

yeah it wasn't a love from a first sight..but it will be love later..

about the characters:

2- KJ..

KJ totally a lonely kid..i can't say that i didn't feel that he is younger than DR because he is and i'm sorry to say that..mmm, even if this whole love story about them but i have to say that DR look more good with YJ than KJ..he is a kid..even his behavior is totally like a kid..maybe it's just me but yeah i totally felt this way..

Guest jordi

First episode is quite funny, but also had dramatic moments.
The plot is very refreshing and good. Hong sistersmake good work in this episode :-)
Fantastic Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo...
Shin Won Ho and Baek Sung Hyun also played nice :-)
OST sounds beautiful - Davichi, Lee Seung Ki, IU (i think this is LSK & IU xD )
Can't wait for 2nd episode :-)

Guest payel

@Shajoona

Shin Won Ho is like pleasant surprise to me. I don't know how much screen time he will get here, but I'm very much eager to see him more. As for our OTP , I've seen LMJ in BOF and liked her more than the female lead. But Gong Yoo is my sole reason to watch Big .The 1st episode is OK for me . Hope from 2nd it will get better... Gong Yoo fighting !!!:-bd

Guest cancerb

There were so many mystery left in this 1st ep, im really curious at what happen to YJ's character, his in here didnt seem to be the same with what they show in the teasers, n im surprise that the story is more dramatic than i thought.
I guess Hong sister gonna make this one bit different from their previous works.

As for the character, so far i love KJ,DR n CS the most. They got the acting chops and the chemistry as well. Too bad we cant see more of KJ from now on, since he already switch his soul with YJ. T_T
I could totally see that the love n care KJ is craving ( as a result of his mother's death) will be fullfill by DR n vice versa, the love that DR need will be coming from the passionate KJ.

Cant wait for 2morrow<3

Guest kayana20

Ahh let me go rush to watch thi. I know it will be funny it has Gong Yoo in it and he is so sexy.I just hope his loveline with lee Min Jung is beautiful enough to keep me rooting for them.

Guest nana544

I'm so excited to see Gong Yoo and Min Jung together :)!!! The last drama I watched starting Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye----and I remember that he's an amazing actor!!!! I watched the trailers and it was so funny!!!! YAY, the first episode airs today!

Guest serenityx3

Maybe Yoonjae & Kyungjoon are brothers?? Or at least related/connected in some way...
Cause I remember Yoonjae's airplane ticket was to America...and Kyungjoon came to Korea FROM America...
So maybe Yoonjae was going to go see him??

Guest mararu

I'm a little confused about the soul-swapping. I understand that KJ's soul is in YJ's body, but where is YJ's soul? Another thing is that YJ's body died so does that mean he is actually dead and KJ is just using his body in the meantime so KJ's body is in a coma because he is souless or is YJ in there? What made it more confusing is the preview because it looks like YJ soul is talking to Daran. It's a good drama, but it just made me confused at least there are plenty of episodes left to explain all of this.

hi everyone!

I was anticipating that show for a long time and my first impression is not that so good! I've watched many hong sisters drama and I love their styles. their shows really entertain me but I think it's the first time I've bored while watching it even though there is GY (I've thought that he was enough to watch the drama).

yes, I know that it's the just the first episode and I believe it will be more and more interesting and fun but it will not change my thought about 1st ep. the only thing I LOVED  at the drama was the actor shin won ho as kang kyung joon character. I loved him and his acting. so cute and his acting was so natural. my worry is his screen time will be short because he is the second lead and also he will be lying unconciously for a long time (please god! I'll be wrong)
I suppose that many of us was waiting for this drama because of GY and unfrtunately there was no long screen time in that ep for him. we even don't know if he is honest and good person, at least towards his fiance.
about LMJ acting and her character. I really really find her so beautiful but  I didn't like her character's being so dumb and too innocent. I can't stand seeing women's being like her as if they had no proud or did not understand the real world. also, I got really irritated by her saying all the time Yoon Jae shii, Yoon Jae shiiii.

also, drama's pace seemed to me a bit awkward. normally, I cannot realize haw fast the eps finish but during watching it I found myself by controlling how much time left and suprised every time.

I'm getting suprised to myself because I'm looking forward to see Suzy in the drama as soon as possible and I would love to see her the lead actress. (don't know why :S )

anyway, I feel that some huge GY fans may get angry to my commnet but there's nothing to do with it. it's just the beginning and I hope tomorrow and the next eps  will be more interesting. ;)

i never anticipated this drama when it was promoting so i thought i'd give it a try after i dropped AGD. suprsingly, it's pretty good~the chemistry between everyone seems pretty welland why did yoon jae shi have those plane tickets??? i think the set up between him and da ran's relationship was set up as kinda like a mystery and it'll slowly unravel throughout!

Archived