[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

OMGGGG its today guys!!!! FINALLY the long awaited moment. I am so hooked! With this and Bridal Mask..Anyone else who watch that show as well?

This KJ looks fine, he doesnt look too young for DR, and he shows some serious emotional faces. I am glad he is not a idol-turned-actor-who-is stiff-with acting..like some idols, not all of them :).

I can foresee having a crush on him already and I ship him ^^. Maybe the future-LeeMinHo is born.

Suzyyyyy...missed her too!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tainocchi

Waited everyday anxiously for 5 years. Gong Yoo (indirectly) said to wait. But in secret i gave up hope to see him in a drama again. But he really waited patiently for the perfect opportunity to come. hur hur Just a few minutes more. I want to cry.

I'm really liking Shin Won Ho. He's an attractive boy.

wow...i didn't even know this thread existed...I just spent the last two hours reading through all 36 pages...what I recall the most is "national goddess Lee Ming Jung"...Is Lee Ming Jung really Korea's National Goddess? or is this more of a fan thing? I thought Kim Tae Hee was the national goddess? Like IU is National Little sister and Kim Yuna is National Older Sister?

I'm looking forward to this show, though I'm not to sure if I'll be sticking around, I love the cast and all but...

I'm not fond of character's like Lee Ming Jung's Daren, way to childish for a teacher, I chunder at the thought of my future children being taught by teachers like that. I never understood or liked the pennant for the 'cutesy' image or characters, be it Korean Ageyo or Japanese Kawaii.

Suzy's Mari is also another character I don't particuly like, overbearing can't take no for an answer type of girls are really not my cup of tea. I've never liked My Sassy Girl's type character.

The male characters don't flare much better, Gong Yoo's too good to be true goody two shoes character, Shin Won Ho's rebellious teannager with a golden heart, so stereotypical and not really interesting. I've never liked rebellious teens like Yoo Seung Ho in God Of Study.

On the plus side, I do believe in the cast, especially Gong Yoo and Lee Ming Jung, I'm fond of Suzy from Invincible Youth, and still remember my crush on Beak Sung Hyun as young Kwan Sang Woo in Stairway to Heaven. So hopefully this show is worth the wait and the cast and crew can really bring their all to the table and make this a really enjoyable ride. Else I'll just stick to Dramabeans for recaps and pick it up at a later date.

Guest meaghanp

So excited to watch this drama. I have gotten the two little kids at my homestay house to chant suzy all day long. They have no clue who she is but they love to say her name. Got to love little korean babies!

wow...i didn't even know this thread existed...I just spent the last two hours reading through all 36 pages...what I recall the most is "national goddess Lee Ming Jung"...Is Lee Ming Jung really Korea's National Goddess? or is this more of a fan thing? I thought Kim Tae Hee was the national goddess? Like IU is National Little sister and Kim Yuna is National Older Sister?

ah I see...I've not seen a lot of her work, I liked her from watching some ramdom interviews and just snippits of her acting, I disliked BOF with a passion so could not finish it. Midas was boring so I couldn't finish that either.

I blame Allkpop for making me believe Kim Tae Hee was national goddess...but doing a google search...this term seems to be thrown around a lot.

I was quiet taken by her crying scene in her work, I love a woman that can cry with such sorrow yet able to not crumble. Same reason I love Ha Ji Won.

Guest peanut0526

Live Recap of Big Ep. 1! Hi All! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be doing  Live Recaps for Big starting tonight at 9:55KT (In 3 minutes). I hope you are looking forward to it ^_^  http://goo.gl/fmJNy

Guest tikamicizia

naked gong yoo is the bestt!!!!!! brb will edit later. hahah

oMG SO GOOODD!!! gong yoo's acting is so good no doubtt.. min jung's crying is so gooodd.. the story is so gooodd. i'm happy!!!!!!!!! makes me forget all the disappointment towards that secret garden writer T_T

Guest tainocchi

Cant believe the code word is,''bbuing bbuing'' haha Good one. So heartwrenching when Daran cried.

Archived