autumn.png
sources: soompi stock thread and deviantart

Aoura:
021.jpg
credit soompi stock thread, xnienke&hawskmont@dA, darciana@lj

Round 2: Happiness!

about the title...yeah, i was listening to shinee while making this XD

Guest iammrskwon

hey lynn and hello there steph ^ lol. i missed you two but idk if any of you still remember me. i've been out of soompi for a couple of months. if you don't remember me, it's chel. i'll be stalking this battle. (:

edit:

and wow lynn, you've improved a lot. that poster is gorgeous. the blending is smooth and the mood for the theme is very dramatic. it's really beautiful. i can't wait to see Aoura's poster too. and oh i just want to introduce myself to Aoura. hi there i'm chel. can't wait for more results girls.

Guest aoura.

... I don't think I remember how to use Photoshop. The size I chose is awful... -_-

I also equated autumn with just lots of orange. :sweatingbullets:

021.jpg

Lynn ~ I really like your round! It really has an autumn-like feel and the blending is gorgeous!

Chel ~ I'm Thia, it's nice to meet you ^ _ ~

Edit: Am I supposed to choose the next theme? o3o

omg lynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <3 where you been gurll ? i missed ya, imma stalk this battle :)

steph! <3 i've missed you, too! school has been kicking my butt -___- but it's break now so i'm freeeee :3 ^___^

hey lynn and hello there steph ^ lol. i missed you two but idk if any of you still remember me. i've been out of soompi for a couple of months. if you don't remember me, it's chel. i'll be stalking this battle. (:

edit:

and wow lynn, you've improved a lot. that poster is gorgeous. the blending is smooth and the mood for the theme is very dramatic. it's really beautiful. i can't wait to see Aoura's poster too. and oh i just want to introduce myself to Aoura. hi there i'm chel. can't wait for more results girls.

CHEL! of course i remember you <3333 and don't worry, i haven't been on in forever, too. well, i'm just lurking, not posting as much haha. and thank you my dear! but it looks so rusty compared to the other posters i've made ;__;

... I don't think I remember how to use Photoshop. The size I chose is awful...  -_-

I also equated autumn with just lots of orange. :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

Lynn ~ I really like your round! It really has an autumn-like feel and the blending is gorgeous!

Chel ~ I'm Thia, it's nice to meet you ^ _ ~

Edit: Am I supposed to choose the next theme? o3o

Ahh thia! your round is so pretty. *__* and the size is fine! I love it so much <333 and yes, you get to pick the next round ^__^

Guest stephie<3

lol ! i know what ya mean lynn (reason all my fics are discountinued + no trs XD) ohh lucky gurl, im always busy during my breaks -____________- my next break starts this coming friday sighsss.

@chel: hay gurlfran, i've missed you too, i've been MIA since like last summer, i've just recently come back to soompi to stalk some people. ahem lynn, monie, MR LEE ahemmm <3

@aoura: nice poster, lovee the blending ! keep up the good work ~

Guest BossCharisma

Oh em gee... So many pro- ness going on.. love the colors and the blending!! 

i can't even.... T.T

i'm so jealous xDDD

Archived