Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Tekashi

[MV] Various Artists - 2011 Lotte Duty Free - So I'm Loving You (HD)

Hyun Bin, JYJ, Big Bang, Choi Ji Woo, Song Seung Hun,

2PM, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong

available to download at

Kpopweb

mlovingyou2011verhd1080.jpg

Guest apple_red

Choi Jiwoo and Song seung hun....

i really want to see they're acting together in a drama together

Guest Hyc-ching

innolife.com

Who is the winner among Sunday entertainment corners?

28923_1.jpg

While KBS 2TV '1 Night 2 Days's rating is overwhelmingly higher than any other, MBC ‘I am a Singer’ is chasing closely behind.

According to ratings research company AGB Nielsen Media Research, KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday' kept first place with 20.4%, 'Our Sunday Night' and SBS 'Good Sunday' recorded 12.7% and 7.1%..

In ratings by corner, '1 Night 2 Days' is by far the highest. ‘1 Night 2 Days’ recorded a rating of 29.0%, closely approaching 30%. There is also a big gap of more than 10 % between other entertainment programs.

Hot issue of the season ‘I am a Singer’ is also in good shape. 'I am a Singer' took second place within Sunday entertainment programs with a rating of 17.3%. In addition, ‘Man's Qualifications' managed to maintain double-digit rating with 10.8%.

On the other hand, SBS 'Kiss and Cry' and 'Running Man' rated respectively, 8.2%, 6.2%. Especially the rating of ‘Running Man’ with MC Yoo Jae Suk decreased significantly from two digits.

---lee---

copyright ⓒ www.innolife.com

Guest Hyc-ching

innolife.com news

Translation with the help of google translate :P

Choi Ji-woo, simple woman or celebrity style, her dressing in contrast leads to discussion

jw-4.jpg

Choi Jiwoo who appears in KBS2 <2 Days 1 Night " actresses special edition showed her friendly side in the program. After receiving favorite praise in “2D1N” for her simple image, once again her celebrity style appearance in airport aroused our enthusiastic attention.

In the 2D1N broadcast aired on 28th (should be 29th), together with other actors who starred in the program, CJW accepted the classic “enter the water” part of the show. Her uniquely lovely appearance let the viewers see another

side of her. It could be said that her performance contributed to the increasing rating of 2D1N.

CJW even frankly commented, “As an tress, Is it OK that I do this without thinking of my image?” When we looked at her simple dressing and her action in the show, we had a feeling that a high-ranking star has suddenly become a pleasant and friendly person.

Instead, look at CJW’s recent appearance at the airport; it is a dexterous way of dressing in casual black jacket, fully showing the manner of a star.

It is reported that this was her appearance when going oversea for a publicity activity. Although it was not a too gorgeous dressing people can still notice her classiness. A simple pair of jeans revealed a slim body, and comfortable sport shoes showed a fashion sense, totally opposite to her image in 2D1N.

In general, female stars are glamorous in the show, and casual in private. For Choi Ji-woo, this is just the reverse. But no matter what, the temperament of female stars is still there.

[Photo]=로에베 코리아/JOYNEWS24

copyright ⓒ www.innolife.com

Guest gracew

gracew , here you are, tuduo.com chinese subbed 1N2D Part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/22kmA-sPo4Q/

Thanks. Ching for the link.

But can't read Chinese. This online watching also but I'd like to download a copy and watch it any time later.

Perhaps there's a button to download but I can't understand what's in tuduo.com.

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks. Ching for the link.

But can't read Chinese. This online watching also but I'd like to download a copy and watch it any time later.

Perhaps there's a button to download but I can't understand what's in tuduo.com.

Hi gracew, I have uploaded the file to sendspace.com.

2D1N Part 2 chinese sub flv file download link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6ed2g

I can't explain how to download fr tuduo.com to you now. Think you need to register first. Then everything in chinese, so sorry can't help you. blush.gif

innolife.com news

Translation with the help of google translate :P

Choi Ji-woo, simple woman or celebrity style, her dressing in contrast leads to discussion

*quoted image*

Thanks Ching for the translation of the article (sorry to cut your post chingu) - it makes more sense if you watch the ending of the show :D

it was so cute when utw and cjw holds hand for the mission and wearing same color for their jacket heehehe

My exact sentiments natalia - they were matching from head to toe and I am particularly fond of this couple because both of them are at par in the multiplication standard. vicx.gifw00t.gif Just kidding....I hope to see them in a drama/movie project soon. :D

The last part of the “actresses special” delivers some of the most unforgettable moments and watching this episode requires some processing! I think I laughed the most in this episode and the feeling is as good as I was a team-mate of JW – cheering for her every time I see her on-screen. All the actresses were the show’s impossibly cool rock chicks whose presence stole the limelight from the guys – they indeed lit up the screen!! kissy2.gif

If you think they had enough of food for dinner during the last week’s airing, you’ll be surprised there are going to be another round of food offered by the PD (of course, both teams are required to play a certain game to secure the food for their team …). Sorry, I am not sure the rules of some of the games played but during the multiplication-game – UTW (as I highlighted earlier that he sucks in that department) failed to answer correctly and CJW failed her team as well. climbwall.gif After the tie, Yeom Jung Ah failed her team mates and it was a surprise “ding” when KHD answered incorrectly. Anyway, in the end, Lee So Guen’s team won the game.

Next, Choi Ji Woo is up against Seo Woo in the rock-paper-scissors game – Ji Woo won and her team gets to eat samgupsal (pork belly). cooldance.gif

Oh btw, finally, one of the games played will determine who gets to sleep indoor and outdoor. Guess who sleep outdoor in a tent : Seo Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Yeom Jung Ah and Kim Ha Neul whereas the two LSGs slept in the open. They were a bit uncomfortable when they found out cameras were placed in their tent – SW’s sleeping position is on the far right side whereas KHN on the far left side are both nearest to the camera of each side. Heheheh…don’t worry, nothing much was revealed when all of them were asleep. Ah…I love the part when both So Guen and Sueng Gi were serenading to the girls as their good-night gift song. The rest of the other members get to sleep indoor. Kim Sumi Onni is so cute – she must be a fan of leopard-inspired material as some of her stuff she brought has related design. OMO! All the girls were bare-faced when they slept – KHN has the most screen time when they chose to film her - brushing teeth, removing make-up and washing her face. She’s shy but allows the camera crew team to film her quite upclose – the same goes with Kim Sumi. While still at the room (before leaving for the outdoor sleeping camp site), Ji Woo was busy killing mosquitoes with her bare hands – ouch! help.gif

The next morning – everyone was awoken by the opposite sex member …Yup, that was the game, an intimate moment :P where the guys and ladies need to hold each other’s hand as they find the hidden pole. I was like WHOARR….when I saw the charismatic, Uhm Tae Woong grabbed Ji Woo’s hand as he led her out of the tent – OMG! I was in total bliss when I saw both of them holding hands tightly as they went around the site searching for the pole! romance.gif They really do have chemistry – really…err…maybe it’s because I have been rooting for them. :wub: The most hilarious moment was when the three last couple (SW+KMJ, EJW+KHN, YJA+KHD) tried to outwit each other to grab the last pole which was placed on top of a tree. Finally, it was EJW+KHN who managed to get the pole.

At last, all of them joined together for their morning breakfast which was the last section of the show. In the end, they say goodbye, it is like an airport goodbye, the kind with hugs and promises to call each other – thank goodness there were no teary goodbyes and even if it did, they were happy tears! emotbighug.gif I love the ABBA song played but just too bad I can’t remember the song title. :rolleyes:

I like how they edit the last part – they captured scenes of the actresses in their activities (that is after the show). CJW was the first person they visited (or at least they cut her part first) the airport scene of her returning from overseas. Oh btw, I love the song played when they focused on her - totally matches her status, "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel. She was shy and politely removed her sunglasses as she talked to the crew personnel from 1D2N – the exact part of the article posted by Ching. Her final words to the production team of 1D2N ...was a shy greeting..... "FIGHTING" .Then they visited KSM, YJA, SW, LHY and KHN – I believe all of them were given a framed picture of the group photo.

That’s all folks…..and make sure to tune in when the sub-titles are out. 1D2N was a thrilling ride and I had so much fun watching the actresses and actors interacting with each other – awesome chemistry, I even forgot some of them are married, who cares! wiggle.gif

Choi Ji Woo, one of the most scrutinized and glamorous actresses is truly like what we have read recently – she turns out to be surprisingly funny, friendly and down-to-earth off-screen. yourethebest.gif

P.S Thanks tekashi and meteostorm for sharing the download links. :)

Hahaha...that could be a random pick from UTW but I want to interpret it that he actually wanted to partner her.... w00t.gif I think they were teasing KHN with UTW but all the while, KHN has eyes on KHD and EJW! :lol: I think I need to re-watch the scene again - in case I read UTW's mind wrongly! phew.gif

Dear Fel...thanks for briefly recap ka !!!! Finally it's end 3 weeks of fun....now waiting for the one with sub to released :wub:

am-a1n2d.e337.xvid-kimch.am-addiction.avi_001894792.jpg am-a1n2d.e337.xvid-kimch.am-addiction.avi_001898229.jpg

Lady busy...killing bug !!! ha ha

0vpage.jpg

I wonder why hanrel version or 720p version not come yet ka ?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

1307274038683.jpg

Guest mab2007

Waa! I missed to watch the last part of the episode. I saw only first 20mins of the show.. T.T

Now I'm wondering where can I watch HD.. It douesnt matter if it hasnt sub. I understand their actions though..

Anyone please?! tears.giftears.gif

Guest tansim

I had a great time watching 2d1n. CJW was funny and at ease with herself and the people around her. She is not afraid to laugh loudly and I think she

enjoyed being at the show. She is really a great entertainer.

I think the part when she fell and slipped in the water was the funniest. I wish she could bring us more of her good shows.

All the best to you Ji Woo and thanks for such a great show.

Hahaha...that could be a random pick from UTW but I want to interpret it that he actually wanted to partner her.... w00t.gif I think they were teasing KHN with UTW but all the while, KHN has eyes on KHD and EJW! :lol: I think I need to re-watch the scene again - in case I read UTW's mind wrongly! phew.gif

i think it was a random pick up because cjw was awake when utw went to their tent. but i think utw on his subconscious mind really wants to be pair up with cjw hehehe ..... wearing matching outfits bad in multiplication hehehe (me too) they belong to each other hehehe

I saw 1n2d on KBS World yesterday... And I am so happy when General Uhm paired up with our Ji Woo...

Woow, she is beautiful and cute!

And Newsen dig up our Ji Woo image in variety show 14 years ago. She is so natural to the show.

201106061413121001_1.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

From starjiwoo

starjiwoo

Thomas

'One day and two nights', the ratings become the first place!

'One day and two nights' day has made 25.9% of the ratings, ahead of many other programs.

According to ratings firm AGB survey, 5 broadcast of KBS 'Happy Sunday' has achieved 18.1% of the national ratings, as the first, and MBC's 'Sunday night' and SBS's 'beautiful Sunday' is were made by 9.2% and 6.2% of the ratings has been very strong, 'I was singer' is only 12.6% of the ratings obtained

Specific programs in the ratings, 'one day and two nights' overwhelmingly to become number one.

I had a great time watching 2d1n. CJW was funny and at ease with herself and the people around her. She is not afraid to laugh loudly and I think she

enjoyed being at the show. She is really a great entertainer.

I think the part when she fell and slipped in the water was the funniest. I wish she could bring us more of her good shows.

All the best to you Ji Woo and thanks for such a great show.

Welcome to the Choi Ji Woo's home, tansim. :)

That’s the natural side of her that we seldom see and I must compliment her choice of dressing. Her outfit was simple and comfortable – sensibly dressed, the total opposite of her celebrity character in Star’s Lover.

i think it was a random pick up because cjw was awake when utw went to their tent. but i think utw on his subconscious mind really wants to be pair up with cjw hehehe ..... wearing matching outfits bad in multiplication hehehe (me too) they belong to each other hehehe

Oh you are right and it’s also about timing – happy that they are fated to hold hands. :wub: Their age (he is 1 year older) and height is a match made in heaven and I hope UTW will add CJW to his list of female celeb-acquaintances (during one of the filming of 1D2Ns, Soo Ae sent him a text message and he revealed that he doesn’t has many celeb girl friends). :P

There's one part I am not exactly sure but I think the question is related to (the choice of boyfriend?!?) and they directed the question mostly to CJW and KHN. It turned out that CJW chose Lee So Guen while KHN chose KHD and EJW. Why all the married host – maybe they want to play safe? ;):lol:

Thanks Anni for the priceless picture of Uhmforce with Ji Woo.

Thanks Ching for the rating news – congratulations to the hosts, guests artistes and production team. It was a very entertaining show and hope they will continue to invite celebrities to join them and experience the fun-and-laughter outdoor activities. That was one awesome memorable-episode that I will remember for a long time. :D

Thx Fel...for recap brieftly...I just finished watching last episode of 1N2D

OMG...I feel Jiwoo has chemistry with UTW too!!! I also hope deeply if they got chance to do drama together as age and height...they are match...and of course the chemistry so strong for me ^__^

Here is UTW and Jiwoo recap

credit jiwoolove

utw_jw.jpg

Capture Ep.337 Jiwoo at 1N2D

credit original pix from jiwoolove

jw1.jpg

Rock, scissor, paper game ^_^

jw2.jpg

jw3.jpg