Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest ruthlene

starjiwoo

Starjiwoo Charity Work - Practice A Little Love - 28.12.2010

*quoted *

The ground outside Evergreen Nursery is covered with a lot of snow.

Access to the nursery was so slippery and difficult. ^ ^

*quoted *

The food prepared for the children

*quoted *

Gifts for the children

*quoted *

*quoted *

Jiwoo preparing salad

*quoted *

Presenting gifts to the children

*quoted *

*quoted *

*quoted *

Trying on the jackets for the children

*quoted *

*quoted e*

Take the strawberries and salad ~!!!!

*quoted *

Mr. Kim Hyun Mo

*quoted *

Thanks Hyc Ching for posting these great pictures of Starjiwoo's Charity workers. They are very wonderful people spending their time with these children during the holiday. Ji Woo sure have a big heart sharing her time with these children. Thanks to Ji Woo & the Starjiwoo workers for their kindnesses. May God bless them all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING EVERYONE PEACE, JOY AND GOOD HEALTH.

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks Hyc Ching for posting these great pictures of Starjiwoo's Charity workers. They are very wonderful people spending their time with these children during the holiday. Ji Woo sure have a big heart sharing her time with these children. Thanks to Ji Woo & the Starjiwoo workers for their kindnesses. May God bless them all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING EVERYONE PEACE, JOY AND GOOD HEALTH.

Dear Ching Sis...thanks for Charity work pix ka....Our princess really beautiful inside out. I really admire Jiwoo and Starjiwoo teams for continue to do such a good activities all through the year !!!! :wub: :wub:

Dear ruthlene and anni sis,

Starjiwoo carries out the Little Love charity a few times each year. Sometimes Jiwoo would attend if she is free. If I am not mistaken she attended another one on 5th May this year which was Korean Children’s Day.

1005051.jpg

IMG_2650_copy.jpg

Guest apple_red

Who is mr.Kim Hyun mo ? her Manager ??

Jiwoo is really doing all the kithcen job herself...kudos to her

not just coming and presented the gift to children and left all the dirty jobs to unknown person.

Guest Hyc-ching

Who is mr.Kim Hyun mo ? her Manager ??

not just coming and presented the gift to children and left all the dirty jobs to unknown person.

Yes, dear apple, Mr. Kim is Jiwoo's manager. We always see him working too if there is any charity function. As for the other gentleman I am not sure, must be one of Jiwoo's staff. :P

i commend jiwoo for having a big and kind heart... she's indeed beautiful inside and out as per annichoi...

i really admire/adore jiwoo for participating in the preparation of foods... 2 thumbs up for her

Congrats Starjiwoo for a succesful charity giving activities...

Guest Hyc-ching

Source: http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/japanese/751905

By cose

Some good news of Jiwoo's work in 2011 to usher in the New Year! :w00t:

Jiwoo would have a cameo role in TBS Sunday Theater "Winter Cherry" em38.gif

Starting from 16 January 2011, in TBS Sunday Theater “Winter Cherry”, Jiwoo will have a cameo role. She is scheduled to appear in second episode.

Wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! em47.gif

December 31, 2010

'Rabbit' celebrities to make leaps in 2011

By Kwon Mee-yoo meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

101231_p11_rabbit.jpg

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are considered skillful and diligent, though not very patient in Korean traditional beliefs, following the traits of real rabbits, a small but clever animal.

The hottest rabbit star could be singer and actor Lee Seung-gi who was born in 1987, turning 24 this year.

Making his debut as a singer in 2004 as a high school student, Lee challenged the small screen in 2006 and all his dramas — from “Seven Princesses” (KBS) to “Brilliant Legacy” (SBS) and “My Girlfriend is Gumiho” (SBS) were successful.

He became more popular by joining the KBS “reality” show “1 Night 2 Days” and the SBS talk show “Strong Heart” and received the “Most Excellent” award from both SBS and KBS Entertainment in 2010.

Actresses Han Hyo-joo and Moon Geun-young are also from the Year of Rabbit. Han, the protagonist of the period drama “Dong Yi,” won the 2010 MBC Drama Award for her role. She has played various characters from a lively girl to a charismatic woman, enjoying her heyday.

Moon is likely to continue trying new characters this year, just as she did in 2010. In the drama “Cinderella’s Sister,” Moon played a cool, spiteful character and an erotic dancer in the play “Closer.”

Actor Joo Won, who played ambitious Gu Ma-jun in the hit KBS drama “Bread Love and Dreams,” was also born in 1987. The musical star appeared in shows such as “Grease” and “Spring Awakening.” Known for his resemblance to top actor Gang Dong-won, Joo is seeking to create his own image.

Among singers, Ga-in of Brown Eyed Girls, Choi Si-won and Kim Ki-bum of Super Junior and Jae-beom who became independent from 2PM all came into the world in 1987.

Actors Lee Sun-kyun and Oh Man-seok were born in 1975, also the Year of the Rabbit. Lee recently starred in the drama “Pasta” and movie “Pretty Little Things” last year and Oh is gearing up for this year, preparing for the drama “What’s Up?”

Hallyu princess Choi Ji-woo of “Winter Sonata” is another star born in 1975. Comedian Kim Byung-man of “Gag Concert,” who cracked up the nation with his corner “Expert,” was born in the same year.

Actress Hwang Shin-hye, known for her looks, was born in 1963. Hwang recently played a provocative art museum director in the MBC drama “Home Sweet Home.” Singer Kim Jang-hoon, known for his philhanthropic endeavors, is another rabbit star from the year 1963.

Guest dramalover

Kudos to Ji Woo, staff and friends for a job

well done..Thanks Hyc for sharing updated news and captures of our Princess..

Hopefully, will see her more in the small screen for the year 2011..

Wishing you all a very safe,good health and good fortune for the coming year..

Guest be happy

you really desirve admiration dear JIWOO keep on ..I donot know why every time i see her doing this i linked her vesion which is elegant ,tall ,sofesticated but with humble heart ,humble manner and childih way of playing to princess diana who stool english people heart

Some good news of Jiwoo's work in 2011 to usher in the New Year!

Jiwoo would have a cameo role in TBS Sunday Theater "Winter Cherry"

Starting from 16 January 2011, in TBS Sunday Theater “Winter Cherry”, Jiwoo will have a cameo role. She is scheduled to appear in second episode.

thanks CHING for all news wish its not a one episode ..whish to see her in new drama or movie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MYFIENDS HERE ..WISH COMMING YEAR IS HAPPIER AND ALL YOUR DREAMS OME TRUE

Guest Hyc-ching

Kudos to Ji Woo, staff and friends for a job

well done..Thanks Hyc for sharing updated news and captures of our Princess..

Hopefully, will see her more in the small screen for the year 2011..

Wishing you all a very safe,good health and good fortune for the coming year..

thanks CHING for all news wish its not a one episode ..whish to see her in new drama or movie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MYFIENDS HERE ..WISH COMMING YEAR IS HAPPIER AND ALL YOUR DREAMS OME TRUE

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/?mid=freeboard&document_srl=752083&rnd=752362#comment_752362

Jiwoo’s New Year message at starjiwoo, sounds very promising. :P:lol::lol:

The new year started~~Happy new year~~~~

I hope this year brings you happiness and laugh~~

I wish here Starjiwoo is more active as I hope I get some good works

which are my hope and your hope^^

This is the Year of the Rabbit in Chinese astrology^^

Therefore, I have a kind of feeling that there are a lot of things

which I please you in this year...

hehehe....!!!

Then, we are ready for tomorrow which is full of hope...

go!!go!!!!^^

Dear sis...glad to understand her New Years Wishes for fans ka....Lots of good hope in new Rabbit year !!! :wub: :wub:

In 2010 even Jiwoo has no drama but all through the years she done so many activities let's recalled what has she done...( sorry if I missed some function ka )

choijiwoo2010.jpg

Guest be happy

Jiwoo’s New Year message at starjiwoo, sounds very promising.

The new year started~~Happy new year~~~~

I hope this year brings you happiness and laugh~~

I wish here Starjiwoo is more active as I hope I get some good works

which are my hope and your hope^^

This is the Year of the Rabbit in Chinese astrology^^

Therefore, I have a kind of feeling that there are a lot of things

which I please you in this year...

hehehe....!!!

Then, we are ready for tomorrow which is full of hope...

go!!go!!!!^^

thanks ching it really seems promissing and full of happiness .. go go JIWOO :lol::lol: