Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest dramalover

which one of the second role actors with CHOI JI WOO has chemistry and mived by his acting with her :

Ryu Shi Won from Beautiful Days ,PYH second..but I like them all..

Difficult question.....I choose LJW and RSW coz only Air City and Beautiful Day that I love both Male Lead and Second Male Lead. The rest WLS , STH and SL second male lead faraway to compete with the Male Lead Role. ( in my opinion only ka....) but I love them all....esp. I miss Late PYH. and from 5 actors above now I love one guy more than any others of Jiwoo male lead hee hee. ( It's super Bonus ) ka :rolleyes:

How about the Male Lead ? which one you love the most and Who is the next one you wish to see him with our lovely Jiwoo ?

jiwoocostars.jpg

for me all the time always be BYJ....but it been changed after Star's Lover. Now I love YJT the most may be this pair is not a Legend like BYJ+CJW but I'm super happy and have a such a good time watching Mari and Chunsoo :wub: :wub: :wub:

who next.... I dream for Jung Woo Sung but failed coz he go to Athena already !!! still wish for Yun Sung Hyun , Park Shi Hoo , Ji Jin Hee hee hee...so many. Actually I don't really care that much who will be the Actor as long as he pair with Our Princess ~~

Guest dramalover

I would like her do another drama with BYJ and a comedy with KSW for a change..

I think KSW and CJW will be great with this genre .. :phew:

Guest yowon1980

I think Ryu shi Won.

Beautiful Life was a great drama

yes, i like him also his handsome and a good actor & singer..i watching beautiful days now but im not yet finish...omg i love the themesong very much most esp when jiwoo sing this song in japanese version in her osaka concert..i watched it "yakusuko"

Whoa…this is really an interesting pick – from choosing best chemistry with 2nd male lead to 1st lead actor and then move on to most preferred male lead actor?

Thanks be happy and anni for creating this interesting namja-topic! :wub:

Btw, Ryu Shi Won is the male lead in the drama “Truth” aka “Honesty” – so he’s an eligible candidate for both categories.

The hugely intense back-up bonding of 2nd male lead chemistry with CJW’s character is Lee Sung Jae (Ryu Shi Won), the feuding brother of Lee Min Chul from Beautiful Days, coming up next is Kim Sang Hyuk, the blood-ties half-brother of Kang Jung Sang played by the late actor,Park Yong Ha. It hadn’t been love at first sight for CJW’s character in both dramas but it was for the case of both guys. Sometimes I am at a crossroad – suffering from 2nd male lead syndrome but every time I try to put them together, I feel I am selling the main lead short, somehow implying a dichotomy of passion versus platonic love. climbwall.gif

My first k-drama most explosive-chemistry discovery has to be Cha Song Ju (Kwon Sang Woo) as the lead actor in Stairway to Heaven – this drama had me suffered from a bad case of pinning effect, the one who left behind with all the memories will always misses the other one (bogoshipda). My next vote is a tie - Lee Min Chul (Lee Byung Hun) and Kang Jun Sang (Bae Yong Jun). I can’t decide which one is the most influential to win over me… – both Min Chul and Jun Sang has shown viewers how wonderful love is when they were together, and how much love hurts when they were apart. Those composed and detached scenes has always kept me waiting to find out what will happen next : Will she stay or will she go?

I have previously quoted many of the talented age-matching actors to partner JW and am frustrated the list has so far never been materialized – think it’s best I just treated them as my own dream-couple – so I am good in welcoming any actors that will be chosen to share screen time with Choi Ji Woo. :D

Guest apple_red

who is the guy in the calender ??

i lost track of some new actor..lol

just recognise Song seunghun in the right and i think Micky Yoo chun in the below...

the rest..i dont know..

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks Ching for spreading news on JW’s charitable deeds - adding another one of her "Ambassadors" title to the long list. :D

Btw, anyone knows what is the main business of JW's company, C,JW? I always thought her company's core business relate to entertainment (an agency like BH Entertainment). She's really on a long hiatus - could it be that she's concentrating on her fashion business? :rolleyes:

Hi Felicia,

Here is an article about "Actresses Choosing To Be Managed By Family". Nothing much on Jiwoo's company but something to do with company managed by family members. :P

Thanks to rubie for the highlight.

KBS Global

Actresses Choosing To Be Managed By Family

2010-12-10

Many of today's top actresses are choosing to keep business and family mixed together. Rather than entrusting the management of their careers to professional, already established companies, they've been employing their family members.

Take top actress Go Hyun-jung, who set up her own entertainment agency with her brother Go Byung-cheol, called IOK Company. There's also Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo who set up C,JW Company with her brother as the CEO. Kim Tae-hee helped establish her brother-in-law as the head of her management, ROOA Entertainment. Shin Eun-kyung isn't even signed under an entertainment agency, but her two younger twin brothers take care of everything on their own. ?A similar case is Jang Seo-hee who left her management and is now managed by her mother. These are just a few names as this seems to be the latest trend among female actresses. A trend that used to be much more common in the 90's seems to be back in cycle again.

So what are the pros and cons of leaving matters of business to your family? It seems that female stars aren't as worried about which management can bring in the cash cows their way, but rather how much they can trust them. They place more weight on the psychological relief of knowing that their personal matters can be trusted and are safe with their managers. In a time when one rumor can explode and go viral on the web, actresses are more cautious than ever with what they trust to who. Especially because when a rumor does surface, it's always credited to be from a "close source".?

Another reason for picking family members as their representatives is because if a portion of their pay is going to go to the management who "found" them that gig, why not have it go to your family? Especially in the cases of the top actresses that are almost guaranteed a role if they want it, the management doesn't play a significant role in terms of sealing the deal. So why not give that portion of pay to someone within your own circle? Logically, it makes sense. One entertainment agency rep said that actresses have a lot of pride where they don't like to be within the same agency alongside other actresses. This is because often, one project will get a "package deal" where one actress signs on the condition of another actress under the same agency getting a role too. Female stars want managers that focus solely on them, which is just another reason why they turn to their bloodlines.

This choice doesn't always result positively. There was one actress who had her older brother manage her affairs for a long time. However, she eventually chose to go with a professional agency because the quality of her brother's work was declining. Being that it was her family member though, she found it hard to stand up to him and take legal measures against him.?

Another similar problem area is that as a relative, managers often find it difficult to say unpleasant things to their client. This could lead to bigger problems in the future such as spoiled actresses that do as they please and result in lower quality work.

At the end of the day, it's really a matter of what works for each star. However, judging from the success of the names listed earlier, mixing business with your personal life doesn't seem like it's all that bad.

As for CJW's most preferred lead actor/partner, my signature says it all. ;)

who is the guy in the calender ??

i lost track of some new actor..lol

just recognise Song seunghun in the right and i think Micky Yoo chun in the below...

the rest..i dont know..

In answering to your question, the artists as seen in the LOTTE DUTY FREE PICTURES are :-

1st Row – From Left to Right – Song Seung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Jisung and Hero Jaejoong (from newly formed JYJ Group)

2nd Row – L to R – TOP (from Big Bang Group) and Kang Ji Hwan

3rd Row – L to R – Taeyang (Big Bang), Xiah Junsu (JYJ), Micky YooChun (JYJ) and G-Dragon (Big Bang)

Actually they are other singers/actors involved in the Lotte Duty Free video singing the catchy song, “So I’m loving you” – Bi (Rain), the late Park Yong Ha and other members from Big Bang (Seungri and Daesung) are among the singers in the video.

Hi Felicia,

Here is an article about "Actresses Choosing To Be Managed By Family". Nothing much on Jiwoo's company but something to do with company managed by family members. :P

Thanks to rubie for the highlight.

KBS Global

Actresses Choosing To Be Managed By Family

2010-12-10

Many of today's top actresses are choosing to keep business and family mixed together. Rather than entrusting the management of their careers to professional, already established companies, they've been employing their family members.

Take top actress Go Hyun-jung, who set up her own entertainment agency with her brother Go Byung-cheol, called IOK Company. There's also Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo who set up C,JW Company with her brother as the CEO. Kim Tae-hee helped establish her brother-in-law as the head of her management, ROOA Entertainment. Shin Eun-kyung isn't even signed under an entertainment agency, but her two younger twin brothers take care of everything on their own. ?A similar case is Jang Seo-hee who left her management and is now managed by her mother. These are just a few names as this seems to be the latest trend among female actresses. A trend that used to be much more common in the 90's seems to be back in cycle again.

As for CJW's most preferred lead actor/partner, my signature says it all. ;)

Thanks for highlighting the news Ching – at least we know who is behind the negotiation of their contract deal for those artists as mentioned in the article. I totally agree with the writer on the advantages and disadvantages of engaging family member to manage their company. Good luck Choi Ji Woo….hope you'll benefit from your brother. :D

Ah…..how can one not acknowledged who you have been rooting all these years – your unwavering admiration for this couple says it all. 36_1_34.gif

One of my favorite pictures of the couple, CJW and LBH.... :wub:

TBS18.jpg

Picture credits to original source (sorry, this ahjummah can't remember the shooting event or is it called Cut-Mag?) :wacko:

Guest Hyc-ching

Thanks for highlighting the news Ching – at least we know who is behind the negotiation of their contract deal for those artists as mentioned in the article. I totally agree with the writer on the advantages and disadvantages of engaging family member to manage their company. Good luck Choi Ji Woo….hope you'll benefit from your brother. :D

Ah…..how can one not acknowledged who you have been rooting all these years – your unwavering admiration for this couple says it all. *quoted image*

One of my favorite pictures of the couple, CJW and LBH.... :wub:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=680&view=findpost&p=16747489"]*quoted image*

Picture credits to original source (sorry, this ahjummah can't remember the shooting event or is it called Cut-Mag?) :wacko:

Sorry for cutting yr post, Felicia :P

Yes, this is from CUT-Mag which they did in Japan in year-end 2004 when they went for the Tokyo Film Festival and promotion for EHAS. :)

Another of my favorite CUT pic :wub:

1-3.jpg

Can’t help reminiscing…… 2004 Tokyo Film Festival ;):P

c3321472261613691103007678295.jpg

c3321472261619481103007675780.jpg

c3321472261615641103007674093.jpg

c3321472261619481103007675780.jpg

Another pic from yesterday China, Changsha Kan’s event :lol:

60f4d419jw6dceqke8qdvj.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

Copied from jiwoolove.com

Thanks to kellycjw for sharing the pics from fans who attended the KAN’s event in Changsha, Hunan, China on 16.12.2010 and brief report. The detail account should be out soon, eagerly waiting… :w00t:

The event started about 1pm. Winter Sonata theme mv then followed by Stairway to Heaven were shown in the hall.

Those who bought tickets to the event were given this gift pack.

707f0dffjw6dcehs8h6b2j.jpg

Banners outside the Grand Theatre(event avenue)

55215397201012162219324273695215350_001.jpg

55215397201012162241543409316719459_003.jpg

Poster

55215397201012162219324273695215350_000.jpg

55215397201012162219324273695215350_002.jpg

55215397201012162241543409316719459_004.jpg

55215397201012162241543409316719459_002.jpg

55215397201012162241543409316719459_001.jpg

Guest Hyc-ching

From starjiwoo

Choi Jiwoo attending KANS event in Changsha, China

Youtube link

Video Download link

http://www.jiwoolove.com/upload/faye/2010-12-16ChinaChangsha-01.wmv

Guest apple_red

awww...her jacket (or what ever that name is...LOL) is very stylie...she is doing busy with opening or ceremony here and there nowadays.