Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest ruthlene

Asuku & Gifs

[]http://401.imageshack.us/401/3568/shaylamanchoiasuku.jpg[/][]http://img543.imageshack.us/543/710/shaylamanchiasuku1.jpg[/]

[]http://690.imageshack.us/690/2935/shaylamanchiwoogif1.gif[/]

[]http://547.imageshack.us/547/8158/shaylamanjiwoogif2.gif[/]

[]http://560.imageshack.us/560/664/shaylamanjiwoogif3.gif[/]

Cr: Baidu

Thanks shaylaman for all the pictures & visual technique you put ( the last three pictures (BYJ & CJW & CJW in the last picture). I enjoyed looking at them. Wonderful talent.

Message from Dearest Jiwoo @ Starjiwoo ka....

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/?document_srl=740154&mid=freeboard&rnd=740195#comment_740195

최지우

요즘계속 날씨가 우중충했다,햇빛있다가,,영~변덕이네여....

이럴땐 달달한 카라멜마까야또가 제격인데....^^

우리 다함께 커피한잔의 여유~~~어때여~~~??^^

最近ずっと暗くてじめじめした天気だと思ったら、日が差して、まったく~気まぐれですね....

こんな時は甘いキャラメルマキアートがぴったりなのに....^^

私たち一緒にコーヒー一杯の余裕~~~どうですか~~~??^^

It's a dark and damp weather recently. But, there is a fine day, too.

Really, it's a capricious weather...

A sweet caramel macchiato is a fit drink at such time...^^

How about a cup of coffee??^^

Lovely...now she learn to post message in her site more oftens. :wub:

PS. I follow her to like Caramel Macchiato :rolleyes: :rolleyes: really miss her.

Guest be happy

waaaw what alovely dress and its incrediable design and color perfect on jiwoo skin

but what i think there are some thing strange and new here ...do you notice here up body become bigger is init???

Guest dramalover

As usual, She is always gorgeous but I noticed just recently using more

plunging neckline outfit and be happy dear,I know what you mean. :phew:

Guest ruthlene

As usual, She is always gorgeous but I noticed just recently using more

plunging neckline outfit and be happy dear,I know what you mean. :phew:

I think it's just the material of her dress that made the big difference. It's a type of cloth that clings & make things bigger & sexier. Deep neckline is very very popular even here in the U.S.A. She's very very beautiful, elegant, sophisticated & sexy on this picture. Thanks annichoi for posting it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING IN ADVANCE to all Ji Woo fans. It's celebrated in the U.S.A. every 4th Thursday of November which falls on 11/25 this year. There are lots of things I want to thank God for (one of them is Ji Woo). Ji Woo is a beautiful person (in & out). God bless you all.

Tiptoeing in here to greet everyone – “An Nyong Haseyo” …… hello3.gif chingu and how is our dear Choi Ji Woo sshi? missyou.gif all my friends here, Ching, Lu, Ella, annichoi, wrblee, apple red, ruthlene, AllforCJW, xuexi, Jenny, gracew and so many other chingu whom I may have missed addressing them – mianneh. Hi to everyone whom I have yet to cross-examine …hahaha….just kidding, I mean cross path. :w00t:

Oh dear, I must have left Soompi for so long that I find the revamped site so different, okay, I'm really s-l-o-w on some of these "techy" things and I’ve yet to know how to change my avatar. Err.... how come I don't see any color coding icon?!? Paboh-ahjummah... crazy.gif Aigooo….. I'm tired of being so one-dimensional – seems like I need another year to catch up!! helpsos.gif

I have been back-tracking the pages but somehow I can’t find any latest news on her upcoming drama/film projects. Hope she gets meaty character like Go Hyun Jung’s role in Daemul/Queen Sundeok. I do think it’s important to play different roles that reflect the stages in your life. Compelling characters – deep characters. ;)

Whoa….those lovely puppies are so cute, how lucky of them to be cuddled by a celebrity. :wub:

Gosh I spotted JW seated next to the outrageously good looking, Jo Jin Moo – hope someone will consider hooking them up in a project. They make a lovely couple – even if its only CF, I don’t mind. :D

Whistling to Ji Woo’s beauty – No matter how tall you are, you’ll always look glamorous with high heels – it’s femine, and it can be sexy (look at those leopard-inspired high heels) and comfortable – sometimes! She always looks amazing and always gets it right. She wears great colours – her skin tone goes with everything. Thanks anni for the latest fashion update.

It's a pleasure reading all the comments/picture posting in this thread. Gomapsnida. :D

Guest dramalover

Welcome back my friend..you just light up our Princess house..Missed all

your reviews and comments here..Unfortunately JW don't have new drama yet

to talk about but she has been busy with CF and other things..Hope to hear

soon if she will be doing drama before the end of the year..

Guest Hyc-ching

Lanvia - H&M Vip Party จ้า....

soompi fashion news

Nov 19, 2010

Lanvin for H&M Launch Party Attended by Kim Hyun Joong, Son Dambi, and MoreBy: melkimx

French high-fashion house Lanvin collaborated with Swedish clothing company H&M for the latter's Fall 2010 collection, to be sold in 200 around the world. In Korea, a star-studded launch party was held on November 19 at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel.

Choi Ji Woo, Kim Haneul, Min Hyo Rin, Hwang Jung Eum, Son Dambi, and Kim Hyun Joong attended, most of them wearing fashions from the collection. Min Hyo Rin stood out in a frothy vermilion tulle confection, while Son Dambi, Choi Ji Woo, and Hwang Jung Eum, played it comparatively safe with dresses featuring similar elements, such as purple ribbons and black fabric.

Check out more pictures at the Lanvin for H&M Launch Party gallery!

Source: Newsen

Tiptoeing in here to greet everyone – “An Nyong Haseyo” …… hello3.gif chingu and how is our dear Choi Ji Woo sshi? missyou.gif all my friends here, Ching, Lu, Ella, annichoi, wrblee, apple red, ruthlene, AllforCJW, xuexi, Jenny, gracew and so many other chingu whom I may have missed addressing them – mianneh. Hi to everyone whom I have yet to cross-examine …hahaha….just kidding, I mean cross path. :w00t:

Hi Felicia, missyou.gif too. :P Looks like we still have to wait for Jiwoo's side to announce any news regarding any drama or movie. ^_^

Welcome back my friend..you just light up our Princess house..Missed all

your reviews and comments here..Unfortunately JW don't have new drama yet

to talk about but she has been busy with CF and other things..Hope to hear

soon if she will be doing drama before the end of the year..

Glad to see you Lu, I never realized my much needed break could coincide with JW’s break too – hahaha! :w00t: Well, I am ok with it as to be honest I still haven’t completed SL but I must admit part of the fun of being a yoja is watching fashion in SL. I really enjoy watching JW stripping and donning all those elegant and casual clothing. All the dresses / clothing fit her like a glove – such elegance, probtah! :P

Thanks Ching for sharing the latest news of JW attending the Lanvin H&M Launch. Since we hardly get to see her in action, it kinds of compensate when we get to see her "appearance" now and then in CF, product launches, weddings, funerals (was so sad with PYH's passing that I went through few episodes of WS sobbing-my-hearts-out to him). Oh I just remembered that RSW is off-market and there goes one of my favorite JW's pairing-couple. :(

Thanks shaylaman for posting the fan-made pictures of JW from Baidu. :D