Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Hyc-ching

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/?mid=freeboard&document_srl=738060&rnd=738407#comment_738407

Jiwoo's message

I waited to open while I click this homepage many times from Monday.

At last it is complete~yo-ho!!

I like so much this new home which was renewed.

I think some members had a difficult time preparing the change, so I have a feeling of sorry a little.

After you straighten up the moving things,

I came here with only my body, so do you feel me a little hateful person~~??>.<

A designer and all persons who had difficult times!!!

Thank you very much!!!

I hope that happy filled this home and you fill a warm and comfortable home.

First of all, I who is owner must try~???^.*

Please look forward to seeing me.

While we waft the atmosphere of the friendly and happy,

let's make a well and beautiful home not to hurt this new home.

I will look around slowly because there are a lot of pages which was renewed~

There was a wide range of temperature.

Please take care~~

Ji Woo is so beautiful, elegant & sophisticated on these pictures at Dior. By the way, who's the nice looking man sitting by her? Thanks annichoi for sharing.

He is Joo Jin Mo ka....handsome right ? He never co-worker with Jiwoo before... This couple sound great !!

old pix I've...

gkq13.jpg

He was in the Popular Movie Frozen Flower together with Jo In Song.

• Like 1

Guest Jiwonhye

thanks for welcoming me!!!!hehe eversince i really love jiwoo i really love her eyes&lips esp when i saw her in tokyo promoting her stairway to heaven and guesting some of talkshow there she makes me laugh when she spoke japanese i dont understand some but i love it....very much

muacks

Guest be happy

woooooow great designe with very lovely photos for our princess

its really worthfull gob ....JIWOO FIGHTING

annichoi ...shaylaman thanks alot dear for all your efforts to inform us with all the new about our dear princess

love her eyes&lips

ya she is fully pritty from head to toes ...

finally i watched AIR CITY and its really great great series ...i get shocked that its low rating

but i think that bec. it appeals to whome love action drama

i admire cameraman...decoration ...director

and marvelouse couple choi ji woo and Lee Jung Jae

waaw she is sooo pritty sooo feminnine and he is sooo handsome and sooooo manly

i hope there will be AIR CITY 2

i love this scene

air city 13

Guest ruthlene

woooooow great designe with very lovely photos for our princess

its really worthfull gob ....JIWOO FIGHTING

annichoi ...shaylaman thanks alot dear for all your efforts to inform us with all the new about our dear princess

ya she is fully pritty from head to toes ...

finally i watched AIR CITY and its really great great series ...i get shocked that its low rating

but i think that bec. it appeals to whome love action drama

i admire cameraman...decoration ...director

and marvelouse couple choi ji woo and Lee Jung Jae

waaw she is sooo pritty sooo feminnine and he is sooo handsome and sooooo manly

i hope there will be AIR CITY 2

i love this scene

air city 13

I enjoyed & loved Air City. It's too bad about the rating at that time it was shown in South Korea. I think the S. Korean public was not prepared for that type of drama. I think most of the audience were young people who love & like young actors who were previously singers. Unlike in the U.S.A., the public love that type of drama which is similar to NCIS which is one of the USA TV top weekly drama. Air City was on top of the Internet poll during it's release. The international audience loved it. I love it because this was the drama in which Ji Woo and Jin Wook met. They looked great together. I wish them both happiness & success.

Guest be happy

Air City was on top of the Internet poll during it's release. The international audience loved it

Hi RUTH ..I agree with you its really spend alot of efforts and acting ...the dialogue bet. KJY ANA HDK very

interprating and deep

the one always think twice in their exchanging words it has meaning

because this was the drama in which Ji Woo and Jin Wook met

Im sorry dear i donot agree with you ...before i watch it i have this feeling like you ...but after i watched it

i feel miss matching ...JIN WOOK look soo young even in his way of acting ..young really

i watched the interviwes ..the behind scene he is acting as young man in his way of amusing and make words and jokes

i think this is normal in his age ..but when JIWOO is next to him i found it strange to accept their relation

he look like as if he is her young brother who she happy with ...relax with ..open heart with ..act without any

fear of rumers but not lover who really means another thing like fire ..shy ..embrass..avoide

ps :

dears thats my just my own openion nothing to do with yours or with what JIWOO wants we have to respect

but i just says my own feelings...so i hope this will not bother you

Guest ruthlene

Hi RUTH ..I agree with you its really spend alot of efforts and acting ...the dialogue bet. KJY ANA HDK very

interprating and deep

the one always think twice in their exchanging words it has meaning

Im sorry dear i donot agree with you ...before i watch it i have this feeling like you ...but after i watched it

i feel miss matching ...JIN WOOK look soo young even in his way of acting ..young really

i watched the interviwes ..the behind scene he is acting as young man in his way of amusing and make words and jokes

i think this is normal in his age ..but when JIWOO is next to him i found it strange to accept their relation

he look like as if he is her young brother who she happy with ...relax with ..open heart with ..act without any

fear of rumers but not lover who really means another thing like fire ..shy ..embrass..avoide

ps :

dears thats my just my own openion nothing to do with yours or with what JIWOO wants we have to respect

but i just says my own feelings...so i hope this will not bother you

Be happy, it doesn't bother me on what you wrote. As you said, we will respect what Ji Woo wants. Nobody knows the future, so we just have to wait and see. Everybody has their own opinion.

Today Lovely Pix ka...

2010111208505179468_1.jpg

2010111208505179468_2.jpg

CF from Japanese Pet Company

Choi Ji-woo is still famous in Japan...She was selected as Japanese pet compqny model

'Ji-woo ひめ (Hee-mae, Princess)' Choi Ji-woo confirmed her fame in Japan once again.

Choi Ji-woo was contracted by Japanese pet company Asuku. Asuku is a famous pet company in Japan. They decided to cast Choi Ji-woo because they thought that her loveliness is matching with the brand image.

Asuku launched 'Ah-reum' and 'Choco' just for Choi Ji-woo. Especially, the name 'Ah-reum' is from Korean word, 'Ah-reum-dap-da (Beautiful)'; chose this after they considered that Choi Ji-woo is Korean star.

Choi Ji-woo is unusually famous in Japan even though Hallyu stars are mostly male in Japan; she appeared in many Japanese CFs. There is even rumor that things Choi Ji-woo wears, always go out of stock.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

credit HanCinema

http://www.hancinema.net/choi-ji-woo-is-still-famous-in-japan--she-was-selected-as-japanese-pet-compqny-model-25986.html

• Like 1

Guest ruthlene

annichoi thanks for posting these beautiful pictures of Ji Woo. She looks very lovely & young. I know that Ji Woo used to have dogs before. I don't know if she still have one now. Anyway, she's a perfect model for this because she's an animal & human lover. She likes animals & people.

annichoi thanks for posting these beautiful pictures of Ji Woo. She looks very lovely & young. I know that Ji Woo used to have dogs before. I don't know if she still have one now. Anyway, she's a perfect model for this because she's an animal & human lover. She likes animals & people.

Dear Ruth

Yes..she have ka...I think this one call "Ippuni" mean cute or lovely or beautiful something like that..( I guess )..very lovely both !! :wub:

img174.jpg

• Like 1

Guest be happy

Asuku launched 'Ah-reum' and 'Choco' just for Choi Ji-woo. Especially, the name 'Ah-reum' is from Korean word, 'Ah-reum-dap-da (Beautiful)'; chose this after they considered that Choi Ji-woo is Korean star.

what a lovely news really JIWOO deserve all that concederation and fame ..she is really great actress and lovely humanbeing

the gog eyes in first pix is very lovely and round ...i love it :wub:

thanks ANNI for the news :)

Finally it's out Star's Lover or Celebrity Sweetheart DVD with English Sub

i had finished watching air city ...and i will begin with STARS LOVER which i think is great :rolleyes: