Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@littlex2000  hopefully you are able to visit Korea this year. If you do, do share with us your experience:lol:

@bluefeathers  I just found out that the event is full so I will not be able to attend this year.  However, I am planning to attend next year for sure.  So if you are interested, let's plan for next year :)

@littlex2000 I am planning to change my job this year but is pretty serious in planning a trip to Korea nxt June. How did you know the event is full? Perhaps we could ask and plan ahead to avoid missing the event nxt year?

@littlex2000 I am planning to change my job this year but is pretty serious in planning a trip to Korea nxt June. How did you know the event is full? Perhaps we could ask and plan ahead to avoid missing the event nxt year?

@BLUFEATHERS I was able to get the contact info through Chrc, a long time fan of Ji Woo.  She knew people over in South Korea.  

• Like 1

I'll miss you all if we're not here anymore .. I feel like we're family now .. lol !! And yeah ... I'll be patient and wait cuz the ultimate goal is for them to be together and make cute babies but at their age probably only one which is fine with me too !

it sure feels like a 'comfort zone' right?!? sometimes even 'homey'... after the wedding announcement, let's spazz about their honeymoon, their kid/s, the kids entry to school, their family trips, the kids graduation or even his/her/their wedding, lol... its really been nice being here... thanks everyone!!!

• Like 5

I'll miss you all if we're not here anymore .. I feel like we're family now .. lol !! And yeah ... I'll be patient and wait cuz the ultimate goal is for them to be together and make cute babies but at their age probably only one which is fine with me too !

it sure feels like a 'comfort zone' right?!? sometimes even 'homey'... after the wedding announcement, let's spazz about their honeymoon, their kid/s, the kids entry to school, their family trips, the kids graduation or even his/her/their wedding, lol... its really been nice being here... thanks everyone!!!

​Let's do that ... and we'll be the ajumahs  spazzing about their kids' future partner ... better yet we'll matchmake their kids ... ha ha ha !! 

• Like 3

@BLUFEATHERS It's a long shot, but who knows maybe my stalking skills might just come in handy. Hahaha.

By the way, somebody translate this article please http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002704855&lfrom=twitter

I'm not sure how accurate Mr. Google's translation is, but looks like our fav girl was chosen as the female celebrity people would want to travel with? LOL. Kim Soo-hyun for the male celeb, and LSJ came in second? HELP.

• Like 3

11417296_387719958098013_903320089_n.jpg

#KimSooHyun with 15.2% and #ChoiJiWoo with 14.6% voted the most wanted male & female celebrities to travel with in summer. 

Global online travel agency, Expedia conducted a survey with 2040 men and women. 
By age group:

20s ~ EXID (20.12%) Kim Woo Bin (12.91%)
30s ~ Miss A Suzy (17.01%) Lee Seo Jin (16.71%)
40s ~ Choi Ji Woo (20.48%) Kim Soo Hyun (19.28%) 

The most preferred place is Maldives resort with 27.7%

http://t.co/CbNeRSDQoL

CR: stars88jo

Edited by cutie_let_let
  • Like 4

@cutie_let_let  Thank you !! The halbaes and SJ can vouch for her .. She's proven it ! I'll go with her anytime anywhere !

​Me too. I will travel the world with her! We can bring Seojinnie along bwahaha

​You and I ... we'll share a room like the halbaes and we let them share a room with one bed (give them at least a queen size !) bwahahaha !! I am so bad ... sorry !!

• Like 4

@cutie_let_let  Thank you !! The halbaes and SJ can vouch for her .. She's proven it ! I'll go with her anytime anywhere !

​Me too. I will travel the world with her! We can bring Seojinnie along bwahaha

​You and I ... we'll share a room like the halbaes and we let them share a room with one bed (give them at least a queen size !) bwahahaha !! I am so bad ... sorry !!

​Hahahahaha this is hilarious! I love it!

• Like 4

@scullaaay I think they've done that (smelled each other's breaths) in GOF in the elevator, on the plane to Santorini (probably) and when they were looking on his phone for hotels ... And they probably liked it too. hahaha !! Seriously .. they really have to like each other to have done that !!

@BLUFEATHERS  ok ... super single bed with only one blanket ?? lol !!

Edited by tilac
  • Like 4

@scullaaay I think they've done that (smelled each other's breaths) in GOF in the elevator, on the plane to Santorini (probably) and when they were looking on his phone for hotels ... And they probably liked it too. hahaha !! Seriously .. they really have to like each other to have done that !!

@BLUFEATHERS  ok ... super single bed with only one blanket ?? lol !!

@tilac can we do away with the blankets?:P

• Like 5

CJW was ranked 37 out of 50 most beautiful actresses.  Kim Tae Hee, her bff ranked first.  In my opinion, CJW should be in the top 10, if not number 1.  

​its alright as long as CJW  is in the list,maybe there must be have boycott if CJW isn't in the list LOL!!!

• Like 4