Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Sorry for cutting yr post, Felicia :P

Yes, this is from CUT-Mag which they did in Japan in year-end 2004 when they went for the Tokyo Film Festival and promotion for EHAS. :)

Another of my favorite CUT pic :wub:

*quoted image*

Can’t help reminiscing…… 2004 Tokyo Film Festival ;):P

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Another pic from yesterday China, Changsha Kan’s event :lol:

*quoted image*

Thanks Ching for spicing up the thread with past photos of the EHAS couple – the CUT-mag picture you posted simply justified how good looking a couple they make. :wub:

Appreciate Anni and Ching for posting JW’s latest product-promo pictures in China – such a grand advertisement. Sorry, I am new to the product, "KAN" – hope JW presence contributed to a successful sale of the product.

Aigooo…it’s always a scene of JW towering over all the girls (and sometimes even guys) and standing next to her can be disturbing and yet distracting as you need to lift up your head to gaze at her beauty. :P;)

Guest Hyc-ching

Haha.. dunno why JW showed this funny but very cute expression. :P:lol:

P/s; after re-watching the video, if I am not mistaken, JW answered that besides skin care, she takes lots of vegetables and fruits, followed by the cute expression. :lol::lol::lol:

6b4e5edcjw6dcgpk8h5tnj.jpg

Guest be happy

Be Happy , about what question ?

red -apple sorry the net connection has some trouble while i wrote my comment and it disable from that time ..thank God it now good

the question is about second role actor

i think the best above all is Park Yong Ha as Kim Sang-hyuk WS...and Ryu Shi Won as Lee Sun Jae in BD

there role is rich has verious emotion and various conflects

about ANNI question which first led actor

i found the one on the top is Bae Yong Jun i think they are v.good together as you join ice with fire both can melt and join ...their chemistry comes from their diffrent mood and i think choi ji woo is the most succesfull actress with this man she can handdle his mood and can break the shell of Convergence ..cooldness ..and shyness

fuyu910qw9.jpg

the second on the top is Lee Jung Jae this couple also v.good together they have same sense of humor ..same way of thinking during the act ...i think with LJJ choi ji woo has very good mood and that hiding sense of fiminity ..their chemistry comes from their metual mood they can play the same rythem

banac5.jpg

Guest be happy

Appreciate Anni and Ching for posting JW’s latest product-promo pictures in China – such a grand advertisement. Sorry, I am new to the product, "KAN" – hope JW presence contributed to a successful sale of the product.

the pix are very cute JW coat is stylish and i love her with glasses ..but i think she is not similing as we know her she even didnot has that glorry we feel it all the time she be with fan

from also some pixs i view it i think the events hall was not so full of audiance may be bec. of bad weather ..even JW feels cold

Guest apple_red

@be happy

I love LJJ's look too which is not overly handsome, but always nice to look at anytime...

and BYJ also the first male actor whom i  was fans to...lol

but now, i am confused to watch till the point i said safely that i am a k-drama fan..so i love most actor..LOL..

for 2nd male lead..i want to give the honour to RIP Park Yong ha..for some reason i feel that he deserves to be the 2nd best out of all..

Guest be happy

I love LJJ's look too which is not overly handsome, but always nice to look at anytime

with you dear ..he is manly handsome ..with boyish smile and moving Muscles :wub:

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Jiwoo's Christmas message at starjiwoo

Starjiwoo family and my family who stay at foreign country~~~~!!!

"Merry Christmas~~!!!!^^"

May you have a love, happiness Christmas..

There is not much days this year...

Time pass very fast~??!!^^

I feel so everytime.

I'm looking forward to come new year.

I will greet at new year again~~

Happy Happy Christmas~~~~~!!!!!

It's very cold.

Please take care...!!

please send warm night

Jiwoo

Guest ruthlene

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

First of all, I want to wish Ji Woo a very blessed and merry Christmas. I wish you all my friends in this website a very very merry and blessed Christmas. May you all have great time with your loved ones and friends. I hope that the New Year will be great and prosperous for all of us including Ji Woo.

Guest ruthlene

you descripe the scene as i was in that time but opposite to you i move fast by any romantic or sad scene ...but this great creation of love and sacrifice was Improbable

i couldnot stop cring and all the day i was in very bad mood .. but not only the scene ..i really apreciate shin huyn joon as an actor in this drama and facinated with his satisfied smile when he commit suicide just for his love

oh i moved of sadness again :tears:

you are well come dear ..we all facinated with stair way to heaven with it great acting and very moving with love and sadness scenes

we can for some fun untill hear new about our princess choose from the following :

which one of the second role actors with CHOI JI WOO has chemistry and mived by his acting with her :

*quoted image*

Definitely, Lee Jin Wook to me. Their chemistry ended in their real life personal relationship. If you see the off screen shots especially when they were in the beach, you'll see how they reacted with each other. You can see how happy they were together.

Guest ruthlene

I would like her do another drama with BYJ and a comedy with KSW for a change..

I think KSW and CJW will be great with this genre .. :phew:

Bae Yong Joon is not my most favorite S. Korean actor, but there's something about him that compliment Choi Ji Woo's beauty & talent. He's such a gentleman in Winter Sonata, Winter Sonata Anime and in First Love with Ji Woo. They performed very well together. Their chemistry was great. They respected each others talent very much. They looked great together, too. BJY & CJW initiated the Korean Wave (Hallyu) when they did Winter Sonata. Dramalover, I agree with you Ji Woo should collaborate in another drama with Yong Joon and do a comedy with Kwon Sang Woo.

Guest be happy

MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

First of all, I want to wish Ji Woo a very blessed and merry Christmas. I wish you all my friends in this website a very very merry and blessed Christmas. May you all have great time with your loved ones and friends. I hope that the New Year will be great and prosperous for all of us including Ji Woo.

happy new year all friends ..wish comming year full of happiness and good furtune :rolleyes:

Definitely, Lee Jin Wook to me. Their chemistry ended in their real life personal relationship. If you see the off screen shots especially when they were in the beach, you'll see how they reacted with each other. You can see how happy they were together.

hello dear Ruth happy new year ..i really search for air city off screen shots but just i found two vedios on youtube ...do you have any other place dear i can find them :)

Guest ruthlene

happy new year all friends ..wish comming year full of happiness and good furtune :rolleyes:

hello dear Ruth happy new year ..i really search for air city off screen shots but just i found two vedios on youtube ...do you have any other place dear i can find them :)

Be happy, you can find those off screen shots on this website (Choi Ji Woo simply the best). I researched this website and found some behind the scenes pictures on page 589. Good luck and happy New Year to you, too.

Guest Hyc-ching

starjiwoo

Starjiwoo Charity Work - Practice A Little Love - 28.12.2010

20101228.jpg

The ground outside Evergreen Nursery is covered with a lot of snow.

Access to the nursery was so slippery and difficult. ^ ^

201012280010.jpg

The food prepared for the children

201012280011.jpg

Gifts for the children

201012280006.jpg

201012280007.jpg

Jiwoo preparing salad

201012280004.jpg

Presenting gifts to the children

201012280002.jpg

201012280003.jpg