Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Hyc-ching

Hi! I haven't been on Soompi in like a very long time!

But I wanted to ask about Choi Ji woo. She's my FAVORITE actress of all time! Lol, I love her. She's awesome! I wanted to know what she's been up to. I mean, I barely see her in korean dramas now. She's M.I.A from tv screen. What happened? Lol

Is she working on any projects? What is has she been doing lately?

Hi NELEgeeh,

Welcome to Jiwoo thread. I am sure any CJW fans would finally find their way here. :P:lol:

Your question is as good as anybody here. Everyone is anxious to know when she is going to have a new drama or movie. She is currently idle besides doing some charity works as mentioned above, attending friends’ wedding, and some movie premier. If I am not mistaken the most recent appearance of her should be the Lanvia - H&M Vip Party (a fashion show) in November, and officially the Busan International Fireworks in October as Busan Tourism Ambassador.

Think we will see some pics of her tonight at the Goodwill Ambassador for Organ Donation appointment ceremony. :D

Guest Hyc-ching

Another charity work by our Princess. :)

http://news.nate.com/view/20101208n06153

2010-12-08

Sharing life: Choi Ji Woo Yoo appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Organ Donation Campaign

Appointment ceremony would be held in the Chosun hotel on the 9th, at 7pm.

There are 9 people selected to be Goodwill Ambassador for the first time, including Democrats, the Justice Minister, Seoul National Women University President, priests, actors and people from other walks of life. They will do promotion activities for internal organ donation.

When the human brain is dead, the other organs can be donated to save more lives. Visceral organ donation activities had been carried out for 20 years, and so far 1.5% of the total population was registered. This campaign hopes to draw more people to register as organ donors.

Brief translation based on Chinese text by cindycho at bhjwlove.com

The appointment ceremony is already done this morning. :P

http://news.nate.com/view/20101209n05193

2010-12-09

Pledge of goodwill ambassadors for organ donation

PYH2010120900580001300_P2.jpg

PYH2010120900610001300_P2.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20101209n05197

2010-12-09

Appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Life Sharing

PYH2010120900640001300_P2.jpg

Guest ruthlene

Thanks Ching for spreading news on JW’s charitable deeds - adding another one of her "Ambassadors" title to the long list. :D

Btw, anyone knows what is the main business of JW's company, C,JW? I always thought her company's core business relate to entertainment (an agency like BH Entertainment). She's really on a long hiatus - could it be that she's concentrating on her fashion business? :rolleyes:

I noticed that Ji Woo have many CFs this year, her company C, JW probably handle those accounts. As we all know Ji Woo is very careful about choosing her drama or movie. She probably have another plan for the coming year. Let's just wait and see.

Guest dramalover

She is simply the BEST..Love the tan color coat on her

and she is absolutely the tallest in the group pictures..

Thanks anni and Hyc for sharing updated news and pictures

of our Princess..Cheers :D

Thanks Annichoi and others for sharing. CJW is so beautiful.  I really like her style of clothing.  She never disappointed me with her style of clothing.  I hope CJW will be back with a drama or movie nextyear because I missed her so much.

Dear Shaylaman Me too ka...miss her so much

today clip on youtube..enjoy ka

Guest be happy

Thanks lot anni and ching for such anews and lovely pixs

Jiwoo has the most feminine and incredible thick hair

Her coat color is beautifull and the imple niclas

Guest be happy

today clip on youtube..enjoy ka

Annichoi thanks a lot for the vedio jiwoo is very pretty

But I think there is something bother her from 2.00 till 2.3 0

Maybe the man on the left :wacko:

Guest ruthlene

Annichoi thanks a lot for the vedio jiwoo is very pretty

But I think there is something bother her from 2.00 till 2.3 0

Maybe the man on the left :wacko:

I think Ji Woo was just in deep thoughts probably about the new position. I don't think anything bothered her.

another name to JWOO and another charity work ..all best wishes to her ...i think she is suitable for this work as she the actross who accebted the organ donation in SWTH

do you remember Tae Hwa who donate his eyes to his beloved Jung Sah

Yes be happy, the donation drive reminds me of Han Tae Hwa in Stairway to Heaven but I think he did it for the sake of Han Jeong Seo – he named her as the sole recipient. After the registration, he proudly wore the tag around his neck – so precious as though he is wearing a life preserver around his heart. 36_1_75.gif

Here's a brief recapped scene of the picture you posted... (I hope you don't mind I "steal" the picture from your posting as I am not supposed to quote image file - mian and gomawayo) :)

posterphoto3485.jpg

Picture credits original source

When HTH decided to leave town, he wasn’t in the mood to welcome a companion – JS was uninvited but he doesn’t mind to comply with her unexpected decision. As much as he wanted to take care of her, he wants to make it hurt less. But is her look that hurts more than anything else – though she was the one who returns willingly, he was the one who had wanted to keep her – away from CSJ. Driven by guilt and seeing her so frail and sick, his conscious thoughts bring him to undo what he had done, someone has to put a stop. Thinking back, I think he made the right decision (to make the courageous phone call to CSJ) and I don’t think he regrets it because it isn’t something he can change…..- gomapta Tae Hwa sshi. smallkiss.gif

The scene when he committed suicide was really traumatic – the intro sad music has already warned us of an upcoming first degree heartbreaking scene. I am the type who isn’t easily moved by sad scenes and was trying to take a deep breath to calm myself but it has the opposite effect and I started to cry – big ugly, gulping tears, hysterical tears (the effect of watching the queen of tears in action) if you dare to watch the scene (after the first round, I actually squeezed my eyes tightly to avoid a potential heart-attack). I am sure everyone who watches that scene and especially the last death-scene of HJS will end up blotting their eyes with tissue and blowing noses. When you look at yourself at the mirror, you’ll see a swollen, distorted version of yourself staring back. An Nyong…Han Jeong Seo….bubble_oops.gif....sorry, I got carried away... crying.gif

I noticed that Ji Woo have many CFs this year, her company C, JW probably handle those accounts. As we all know Ji Woo is very careful about choosing her drama or movie. She probably have another plan for the coming year. Let's just wait and see.

Ah….you may be right ruthlene, her company could have been setup to manage her show-biz career and other business ventures. I doubt it is involved in the recruitment of actors since I haven’t heard anyone joining her company - err...if it's open for hiring, I guess the first actor to send in the application could most probably be her current beau. makeadeal.gif

hello to all my co-jiwoohime family

i like her outfit too....

dramalover i also notice that she is indeed the tallest of them all... :D

thanks for sharing the pics annichoi...

23_29_124.gifYujien…oremannida chingu. Nice to see you here – I wonder where is ixory.

She’s really staying low this year – hardly any news of her and we only get to see her latest appearances if she is being invited to attend weddings, fashion shows, movie premieres, spokespersons, CFs, accepting honors and the unexpected demise of her friends. I think I didn’t see her in any of the award ceremony this year.

Thanks Ching and Anni for posting all her latest news and pictures and welcome NELEgeeh to the princess home.

wave.gif Waving to Lu, shaylaman and all.

Guest dramalover

tears.giftears.giftears.gif That's one scene I can't forget and the

tears just keep flowing..Thanks Felicia dear

for sharing your comments and be happy for the capture.

Guest be happy

The scene when he committed suicide was really traumatic – the intro sad music has already warned us of an upcoming first degree heartbreaking scene. I am the type who isn’t easily moved by sad scenes and was trying to take a deep breath to calm myself but it has the opposite effect and I started to cry – big ugly, gulping tears, hysterical tears (the effect of watching the queen of tears in action) if you dare to watch the scene (after the first round, I actually squeezed my eyes tightly to avoid a potential heart-attack). I am sure everyone who watches that scene and especially the last death-scene of HJS will end up blotting their eyes with tissue and blowing noses. When you look at yourself at the mirror, you’ll see a swollen, distorted version of yourself staring back. An Nyong…Han Jeong Seo….....sorry, I got carried away

you descripe the scene as i was in that time but opposite to you i move fast by any romantic or sad scene ...but this great creation of love and sacrifice was Improbable

i couldnot stop cring and all the day i was in very bad mood .. but not only the scene ..i really apreciate shin huyn joon as an actor in this drama and facinated with his satisfied smile when he commit suicide just for his love

oh i moved of sadness again :tears:

That's one scene I can't forget and the

tears just keep flowing..Thanks Felicia dear

for sharing your comments and be happy for the capture.

you are well come dear ..we all facinated with stair way to heaven with it great acting and very moving with love and sadness scenes

we can for some fun untill hear new about our princess choose from the following :

which one of the second role actors with CHOI JI WOO has chemistry and mived by his acting with her :

untitled.jpg?t=1292218795