[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest eeldeerlove

I am always confident that Love Rain will be a hit in Japan since the main leads are top Hallyu stars.. Jang Keun Suk and Yoona. :)

Love Rain daebak!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANKS for the news prettyoungthing ;D and now it seems that LR is a BIG hit in Japan . . . there has been a lot of news (in Korean) about this past few days . . . i'm sooooooo happy for LR and our OTP . . . congratulations also to the whole production team  =D>

Guest prettyoungthing

120803 SNSD Yoona LRSP 
uploader

PD yoon talking about yoona and jang geun suk

NEW SCENES not shown in the Korean Version

Posted Image
Posted Image
cr: loverainnnnn tumblr 

credit: crux_orion

Guest prettyoungthing

Love Rain on the cover of JP magazine 
Publish Date: August 25, 2012

Posted Image

This is a necklace and rings used for Drama Love Rain

Posted Image

credit: boss yoona@tt

Love Rain Special Edition Japanese Magazine

credit: @imyoonacom

Embedded image permalink

• 1 month later...
Guest mind.love

So it seems that the Japanese version of LR DVD has more extra scenes and other. But the Korean version has the diary. Has anyone preorder yet?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wingedbunny

I just started to watch this drama! It is pretty good so far. I like the mood the seventies era has, it is very well done. The whole campus is very pretty too. I hope that the rest of this drama will be good too :)

i love this drama.... i started watching this coz of <3 JGS <3 oppaaaa...  :x :-* i luved him in YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL....and now in LOVE RAIN... assshhhh.... he s just freaking awesome.... :x :\"> i liked the 70's era story.... but im loving the story wer both meet again in the nxt generation.... JGS as a playboy and YOONA as an innocent girl.... kinda makes me float in their love world.... im done with 12 episodes in 2 days..... 8 more to go..... i love this drama and also the way they depict the true love on screen......especially the KISSS scene....:-*:-*:-*  heeheeee... ;)) ;);)) ;)
love u JGS opppaaaaaaaa :x :x:x :x:x :x

Guest Tarits

To all those who loved SIGuk in Love Rain, I hope you guys also watched the short drama, 16 episodes only but so so so good - Reply 1997 which got such a high rating in viewership. Now SIGuk is in "Rascal Sons". From Love Rain, this talented man has gone places and I believe can easily take over other kpop idols. He is good looking, sings so well and can act. The lead actress in Reply 1997, EJi of APink is a revelation too. This drama is now one of the best dramas in my book for this year.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sukkielala

aish, this drama has never left me since the first time i watched it! it's so beautiful, and the dvd (korean ver. director's cut) contains extra scenes as well which are so cute! yoona and jang keun suk are amazing, as are the rest of the cast. this drama was way underrated in korea *sigh*. maybe i am just biased because i am a sone AND an eel.... who knows, kekeke 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexzia11

I've watched this drama the first time when it air in Korea, with high expectation, but I don't really like it.

Last week. I watched it again, but this time I love it sooo much, that I started watcing it again from episode 1. hahahah....

Now I'm crazy about Love Rain, Seo Jun, Seo In Ha,  I love them soooo much.

• 1 month later...

Although i think love rain is quite a good drama, i think JKS and Yoona lacks chemistry.
I saw the recent Making of Love Rain and i was surprised these 2 has more chemistry offscreen than onscreen. I like Yoona although i am not a fan, and i was surprised she is quite " violent ". haha. Saw her hitting JKS so many times. But this goes to show, these two are good friends who can play with each other. 

• 4 weeks later...

plsss vote for our opppaaa... just 6hr more to vote and make him stand first...!! EEEls need help..!! :)
Voting for Best of Korea TODAY'S MOST GOOD-LOOKING ACTOR
3 sites - http://polldaddy.com/poll/6824910/ . This one rarely locks up.
http://www.i-m.mx/fet888/BestOfKorea/vote-here.html
http://bestofkorea.wix.com/vote
This is unlimited voting. You can open multiple windows to vote faster, and use all 3 sites.

Archived