[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a little disappointed that the writer makes them break up so early. I definitely like SJ HN pairing more than IH YH pairing in the first 4 eps as I think they have more chemistry and they are very cute together but I was not feeling too sad for the characters as compared to In Ha and Yoon Hee when they part. I think the writer should let them date for a few more episodes so that when they part, we will feel more for the characters. Or is it just me? I read that some people are saying it was a very sad episode but i don't really feel it.

I think I can sort of understand SJ being more upset since this is the first girl that he likes and he really changes for her. Saying sorry, helping her do things, stop flirting around etc. Although it is not a lot, it is quite a lot for someone with a big ego like him. However, for Ha Na, i think there are not enough episodes to make us understand why she suddenly likes SJ so much. I know she does see SJ as someone different right from the start and SJ is her first bf but she just got over his senior and suddenly she seems to like SJ so much more than the senior.

~ sorry for cutting your post :( . . . hmmm, i agree with your opinion above (in your post that i have deleted) and i believe that SJ have suffered much like HaNa too cause i also think that this the first girl that he has serious feelings about

~ as for the early break up, i think the writer let this happened to give way for the IH-YH couple to patch up things before they both let go of each other (either they really admit to each other that they are not meant for each other or that one has to die) . . . it's like putting the "period" at the end of each chapter in your life ^_^ at least, fate owes them the chance to be with each other again and really resolve all their feelings for each other that has not ended years ago (referring as to what IH said when the train was pulling away from the station in episode 4) ^_^

~ as for HaNa, yeah it was not really shown how deep is her feelings for SJ . . . but my opinion is that SJ is her FIRST in almost everything = maybe the first stranger to really irritate her, the first male to confess of liking her even though his actions were quite opposite to what he say, the first to KISS her (not just a smack one too) and the endless push and pull kind of emotions that she has been experiencing being with him . . . and they say women are fickle creatures - true, but not all and it depends upon the personality of that woman and on how deep are the emotions involved :)

Guest prettyoungthing

Fantaken & Official Photos

tumblr_m3jookU6cR1qiknqko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3jtt1ZCWx1qbug69o6_1280.jpg

credit: as tagged

Oh..are we gonna see Hana doing the runway :w00t:

Guest kpopindiafan

Does anyone have any clue whether a decond volume of the OST will be releasing soon or not? Cuz there are a lot of new tracks in the recent eps & also new versions of the earlier songs...Also PD Suk Ho makes sure to release more than one OST of his dramas...I am impatiently looking forward to it...LOVE RAIN Hwaiting!~

sorry...i meant *second* ^_^

Guest DorkDork

Fantaken & Official Photos

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: as tagged

Oh..are we gonna see Hana doing the runway :w00t:

BUT CAZAR is his mother's brand. Unlikely, she will do the modeling though? Maybe, she is working at the resort now ?

i have just watched ep 12 and was surprised that Hana(sp) decided to stay after the beach shot even though it was quite late and there were no one around. I believe this is to test whether SJ still have feelings for her. A daring move i can say.

Anyways, i believe she comes up with this idea after SJ carried her to bed...

Mmmmmmmmm

i have just watched ep 12 and was surprised that Hana(sp) decided to stay after the beach shot even though it was quite late and there were no one around. I believe this is to test whether SJ still have feelings for her. A daring move i can say.

Mmmmmmmmm

ENRELL, yes, you figure it right. SJ couldn't take seeing Hanna standing there all alone that why he runs back towards Hanna.

What will be the reaction of Hanna once she discovered that the first love of her mother is the father of SJ.

Am I correct that SJ is not the first love of Hanna but Tae yong? Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Although, her first boyfriend is SJ.

Thanks to everybody out there for sharing your views.

Your loving friend.

ENRELL, yes, you figure it right. SJ couldn't take seeing Hanna standing there all alone that why he runs back towards Hanna.

What will be the reaction of Hanna once she discovered that the first love of her mother is the father of SJ.

Am I correct that SJ is not the first love of Hanna but Tae yong? Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Although, her first boyfriend is SJ.

Your loving friend.

hmmm, isn't Tae Sung sunbae is just Hana's crush? i thought she said it to SJ when she was drunk in episode 9 that: she didn't any boyfriends, just a crush and that she's never been kissed too.

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='05 May 2012 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1336261121' post='17754402']

hmmm, isn't Tae Sung sunbae is just Hana's crush? i thought she said it to SJ when she was drunk in episode 9 that: she didn't any boyfriends, just a crush and that she's never been kissed too.

Well, from what I gather from watching previous eps, that no one has ever expressed his feelings toward her.  Oh geez, Monday can't hurry any sooner?

wow. seems like she gonna have 3 guys going after her. lol.

Mmmmmmmmm

i think she is pretty certain that SJ left her not because he does not love her anymore since he carried her to the bed. She chose to stay there alone because she believe that SJ will not leave her alone since it was dark and she was alone with no transport back.

carry.jpg

cr: weibo

Guest omgitscrystal

Your loving friend.

hmm, I wouldn't consider Tae Sung as Hana's first love, rather her crush. But considering the fact that Hana is aware that Tae Sung is already engaged, she has already given up and move on. So to me, SJ is then Hana's first love :)

hmm, I wouldn't consider Tae Sung as Hana's first love, rather her crush. But considering the fact that Hana is aware that Tae Sung is already engaged, she has already given up and move on. So to me, SJ is then Hana's first love :)

~ I agree on this ^_^

Anyway, i have been working on this to pass time until Monday . . . in case you want to sing-a-long the OST's

BECAUSE IT’S YOU – TIFFANY (LOVE RAIN OST 3RD SINGLE)

Credits to: via youtube ny 143rqi and yuldori801

Translation: @imwhywhy

Mianhadan mal hajimarayo

Don’t say that you are sorry

Naege sarangeun kkeuti aninde

This isn’t the end of our love to me

Ireoke uri heojindamyeon

If we part like this

Otteokhaeyo, otteokhaeyo

What do I do, what do I do?

Chorus:

Sarang hana ppuninde, saranghal su optgo

I only have you as my love, but I’m not able to love

Cheongmal hagoshipeun mal halsudo eomneunde

Those words that I really want to say, I’m not able to tell you

Cheomcheom meoreojyeoganeun sarangi

The love that is getting farther away

Jigiji mothal maldeuri nal ulge haneyo

The words that I can’t keep – they are making me cry

Gomapdaneun mal hajimarayo

Don’t say that you are thankful

Nae modeun sarang jugo shipeunde

I want to give you all my love

Ireohke uri nami dwendamyeon

If we become strangers like this

Otteokhaeyo, otteokhaeyo

What do I do, what do I do?

*Repeat Chorus

Saranghaeyo

I love you

Saranghaeso

Because I love you

Otteokhaeyo

What do I do?

Apeun sarangirado gwaehnchanha

It’s okay even if love is painful

Jiwodo jiulsu omneun geudaenikka

Because you are the one I can never forget

Seulpeun unmyeongirado geudaereul bonaelsu opseo

Even if you are my sorrowful destiny, I can’t let go of you

Saranghaeyo geudaenikkayo

Because it’s you, the one I love

Naege geudaenikkayo

Because to me, you are the one

AGAIN AND AGAIN – YOZOH (LOVE RAIN OST 4TH SINGLE)

Credits to: thru youtube video by belcuore88

Translation: pop!gasa

Jakkujakku geudae saenggake

I keep thinking of you

Ocholsuga opsoyo

I can’t help it

Mundeukmundeuk geudae saenggake useumi nayo

Suddenly, I think of you and I smile

Nae mamsoge seumyodeum hyanggiga

The scent that entered my heart

Ajik sonmyonghage nama itneun deuthande

It still clearly remains

Saranghandaneum mal bogoshipdan mal hadeushi

Just like saying I love you or I miss you

Naege shuiyunge anya

It’s not that easy for me

Chorus:

Naege sarangiran akkyojuneungogo

For me, love is caring for one another

Sarangiran hamkkehaneungonde

Love is being together

Sarangiran danji geuppuninde

Love is simply that

Guedaen jigeum optneungojyo

But you are not here now

Maeumiran maeil saenggaknago

Feelings are thinking of that person everyday

Maeumiran geuduel guerineunde

Feelings are drawing you out

Maeumiran gyosokiroltende naije ottokhanayo

Feelings will continue like this, so what do I do now?

Nae mamsoge seumyodeum hyanggiga

The scent that entered my heart

Ajik sonmyonghage nama itneun deuthande

It still clearly remains

Saranghandaneum mal bogoshipdan mal hadeushi

Just like saying I love you or I miss you

Naege shuiyunge anya

It’s not that easy for me

*Repeat Chorus

Sarangiran (3x)

Love is . . .

But you are not here now

Sarangiran akkyojuneungogo

Love is caring for one another

Sarangiran hamkkehaneungonde

Love is being together.

Sarangiran danji geuppuninde

Love is simply that

But you are not here now.

Thanks to everybody out there fo your immediate reply. I'm not Korean so I cannot watch the 2 episodes on tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll wait until it will be upload to website with Eng sub. I'm glad that PRETTYOUNGTHING uploaded some of the awaiting scenes.

Thanks to everybody out there fo your immediate reply. I'm not Korean so I cannot watch the 2 episodes on tomorrow and Tuesday. I'll wait until it will be upload to website with Eng sub. I'm glad that PRETTYOUNGTHING uploaded some of the awaiting scenes.

~ hmmm, if you have good broadband signal you could watch the show on iOnAir.tv with subs live . . .

Guest QueChill

I'm not Korean too but i still watching without subs...but if you want to watch it with eng sub (not fully subbed)

use this link http://www.ionair.tv/detail.php?num=0&xm=1027 for me at least i know general story for that day ...cos fully eng sub only out on Wednesday...

but if you understand Chinese..if not mistaken chi sub already out on Tuesday (for Monday episode)...

for me i have to wait till Wednesday... :sweatingbullets:

Archived