[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest DorkDork

where did you guys watched in eng subs..

Dramafever, Viki, and look back in the thread and you will find many links.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DorkDork

I'm actually not looking forward to this evening, after 6 episodes of fun and laughter from the happy couple, we are going to feel the sadness. Though its essential to have story lines that pull and create tensions, its still sad to see SJ having to be a heart breaker. I also hate to see happy face Hana cry.

I assume Seo Inguk's character will provide the laughter that happy couple normally provides. I hope the PD doesn't lose the unique style that the drama has been working on and go full reverse to a typical Kdrama. Nonetheless, Love Rain fightiiiiinnnnnng fury.gif

HJ is literally like a walking plague, spewing bitterness and hatred. Her selfishness, stubbornness, and obsession over IH and YH are borderline insanity. She really has some personal issues, but it seems like nobody can intervene, even the professional can’t help. I don’t understand why IH has to report to her when they are divorce, but for Joon’s sake— I guess.

The break up was evident, and since it looks like Joon is keeping the secret to himself for now, there’s still going to be some lingering and unresolved feelings….but I think if Hana was in Joon’s situation, she would have likely done the same thing and choose her mother’s happiness over her own.

Dramafever, Viki, and look back in the thread and you will find many links.

im watching at kimchidrama. just wondering which site releases the fastest subs.

btw is there a downlink link for hd eng-subbed eps?

Guest prettyoungthing

Watching the drama at this stage, i say that the writer has a very wide leverage of pulling different strings on which this drama would be directed to, and for every plots, subplots there is, a great storyline could always emerge. I was kinda surprise at episode 11 thinking that the EMO part begins, but again surprise surprise, i was in tears laughing.

Hats off really to the writer, the entertainment value of this drama is way over the top, and to think this is not in the comedy genre. Others call it cliche, but the execution of these fun and light moments are so in sync that perfection is at hand.

From the start until now, there is coherence, spontaneity on how the story's details are delivered. I really hope that the PD, writer, the production team don't loose the grasp and grip they have at this stage in making an unforgettable drama that will live through ages.

LATEST REVIEWS extracted from Dramafever

OMG

Wow!!! I am luvin this drama!!!! At first I didn't watch it cause of the low reviews, but boy that was a mistake! I love it!!!!! N the chemistry between Yoona and JGS is great!!!! In the 1970's and the present!!!! Can't wait for another episode!!!!!:P

Loving it!

Love it so far! So interesting. The mixture between the stories, parents and children, is amazing! Jang Geun Seuk and Yoona have done an incredible job. (The writers too).

I just finished watching the latest episode. What an emotional roller coaster. The two of them just started dating and we see some cute scenes of them dating.

I knew someone is going to initiate the break up, but i did not expect to see the break up so soon and i definitely did not expect Seo Jun to be the one who initiated the break up. I guess he does not want to continue the relationship because he knows that Ha Na wants her mother to be happy and he wants Ha Na to be happy.

I was very impressed by JKS acting in this episode, especially when he was crying while driving and when he went to Ha Na's room and looked at her. I always knew he could nailed the emotional scenes very well but i am still impressed. His acting is the reason why i became his fan.

Both of them are definitely hurting but i believe SJ is hurting more because he knows the truth, got to deal with all his family problems and got to be the one who breaks Ha Na's heart.

Ha Na must be feeling terrible because she has fallen in love but has no idea why his boyfriend wanted to break up just after their sweet date.

Btw, can see that they are really shooting very slowly. I wonder how they manages with the editing etc. I read some fan accounts, and it seems that some of the scenes that was shown in yesterday episode was shot only a few days before broadcast. No wonder, despite reports saying JKS is going to take a break on 30th for detailed checkup, he still turned up at the filming site on the 30th. I wonder is it because they cut short the 70s portion thus they are having a hard time catching up.

I guess the staff and actors will not be able to have much break until the drama ends. Despite the long hours of work, I am glad that they seems to be enjoying themselves while filming.

Guest kdrama-addict

i can't wait for tonight's episode! will we see a lot of jealous joon? hana doesn't know about their parents' situation so from her point of view, joon asked to break up from out of nowhere. it'll look like joon was only playing with her esp when they've only just affirmed their feelings to each other a few days ago :tears:

Guest lynn_feb14

Its so heart breaking to see Yoona's shedding tears again and again :crazy: Not cool at all.

Guest omgitscrystal

-

edit:

the episode was amazing, even without subs. I could kind of understand what is happening but I think I'll laugh and cry more when the subs comes out. anyway, gosh it was such an emotional episode. hana is really in love with joon and it hurts her so much. and we have joon, who is hurting even more inside. love can be such a cruel thing sometimes. poor yoonhee who had to move out because of hyejung. what did hyejung exactly do to have yoonhee move out?

I love the scene where joon carried hana back to the room. It was really sweet of him hehe. Hana was awake when he carried her back right? :o

Ah, the last scene where joon ran back to hana who was sitting there :wub: and later the parents who just got off the bus and stood opposite them. I really wanna know who joon said to hana!

Episode 13

So Hana would find out that In Ha is Joon's father. I wonder what would happen next. They will get back together right? So now the obstacle for their relationship would be Taesung?

Oh btw, Chang Mo's nephew looks really cute hahahaha

edit 2:

OMG next week Hana will know too :).

And Juns dad proposed to Hana's mom. :(....I really hope they will not be selfish and let go of their love to let their children have the happiness they missed.

Also, Song Samdong from Dream High1 is reborn :P. Man, the rocker dude is sooo like SD haha. I like him already and he will annoy the H#ll out of J. Also Hana's sunbae confessed to her (he told her his secret and about the break up with his fiancee)

Ah so this was what Taesung said to Hana! He is gonna cancel the marriage, like what we expected!

OMG next week Hana will know too :).

And Juns dad proposed to Hana's mom. :(....I really hope they will not be selfish and let go of their love to let their children have the happiness they missed.

Also, Song Samdong from Dream High1 is reborn :P. Man, the rocker dude is sooo like SD haha. I like him already and he will annoy the H#ll out of J. Also Hana's sunbae confessed to her (he told her his secret and about the break up with his fiancee)

Guest prettyoungthing

/\ Love Rain really surprises :w00t: ... we'll never know what hit us until the moment it is before our eyes! Importantly, despite the emotional outbursts and events, the team never failed to inject humor in certain scenes which are not awkward or forced but rather appears as an integral part of the story that connects the other scenes and its thought.

What a great cliffhanger for Episode 13 phew.gif I join all of you in the AGONY OF WAITING FOR NEXT WEEK tears.gif

New filming photo of YoonA by Miffy@twitter

tumblr_m3cjffT40i1qb1285o1_1280.jpg

Guest DorkDork

Crazy episode. Why couldn't he just tell HANA ! It would saved all the TEARS!! 

NEXT WEEK, I wonder what happens after HANA finds out. I also wonder what he said to HANA in that preview.

And we must not forget, YOON HEE still has that blinding illness. My guess is she will say no to INHA.

Guest kdrama-addict

i laughed when hana sprayed water on joon and the model. haha, way to go hana! B)

Ep 13 will be a BIG BLOW FOR JUNG HANA and its an eps of REVEALING THE WHOLE TRUTH to HANA OMG!!!!!

About ep 12....Its like a roller coster ride.......

And why is that....all the spicy ep of any drama BEGINS AT EP 13.....MY OH MY.....

Torrent Link E012 (Khai & KOR & TP & TS):

*quoted image*

SEMI-FLY.....you are always the BEST :D

Thank you

Archived