[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest nancylee15

What a bittersweet episode today was :( I giggled like crazy and then my heart started beating when Joon said to break up. Poor Hana, I don't know how she's going to take it given how naive she is and that Joon is probably the first love of her life. Although I understand Joon, I really hope he gives her an explanation and Hana finds out soon. Really, I don't understand why this drama isn't getting the ratings it deserves. There is so much depth and emotions in all characters that it just keeps me glued week after week.

Frustrating for the actors since I know that ratings do make a difference to them but I hope they realize that a lot of people are fans of this drama. It really is that good!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyoungthing

ITS A STANDSTILL! Neither an increase or decrease. NICE!

Love Rain EP.11 Rating 5.6 osen.mt.co.kr/article/G11093…

credit: wizzglory@twitter

'Love Rain' Jang Keun Suk-Yoona (SNSD), BreakUp After Spending Night Together?

KBS 'Love Rain' aired on April 30 featured the scene of Joon (Jang Keun Suk) asking to end the relationship with Hana (Yoona) after a smooth progression of their couple.

http://www.kpopstarz...ht-together.htm

16041-love-rain-jang-geun-suk-and-yoona-breakup-after-spending-night-togethe.jpg

KBS 'Love Rain' aired on April 30 featured the scene of Joon (Jang Keun Suk) asking to end the relationship with Hana (Yoona) after a smooth progression of their couple.

In Ha’s (Jung Jin Young) decision between his ex-wife Hae Jung (Yoo Hae Ri) and his first love Yoon Hee was Yoon Hee. Even after so many years, In Ha had no trouble choosing Yoon Hee. Despite Hae Jung's plead, In Ha insisted he will live with Yoon Hee.

Joon found out about his father's relationship with Hana's mom and he decides to give up Hana. Hana asked Joon to eat with her but Joon gave an excuse of having a meeting, and came home drunk. He falls asleep next to Hana who fell asleep waiting all night holding onto her phone, and despite spending the night together, they end up breaking up. Joon had said "Let's end it here" to

Hana.

Through this, the cute romance of ‘Love Rain’ has shifted gears.

I am sad for what happened but better now than when they are deeper in love, I know they are in love but I am one of the people that think that the parents need a chance of at least say good bye on their own terms not the way it happened when they were young. To tell you the truth I don't mind if they stay a couple and Hana and Joon too, I mean there is no blood relationship and Joon's parents have been divorced for years and Joon is an adult and he can't blame Hana's mom for the break up, one his mom was an adult when she decided to marry a man that was in love with another woman and two they never got along so as a kid I rather see my parents separated than fighting with each other every day. It might be weird but if the parents move to a country where that relationship is not taboo I don't see why not. People have to mature and realize that no one can force anyone to stay together not even for the sake of the kids, they are the ones that suffer all along. But as a daughter if it was my mom I would be hurt for a while but I think that I would get over and learn to accept the new relationship. Now about being together she is the one that is going to have the devil as a mother in law because as they say hell has not fury as a woman scorn, so poor hana and her mom in law. We will have a couple of episodes of them apart and then back together again, so I am not going to be that upset... I think. I just hate when they get drunk I can't take it, if bugs me a lot. Maybe because I don't drink but those extreme alcohol sessions are not my favorite kdrama moments. Who is the guy with spiky hair, the guitar player, I bet he is a new rival for joon and the sunbae...

I just want to hit Hye Jung in the head just to make sense into her... As I was watching I kept asking myself, What is wrong with this woman??? The marriage has been long gone. And it's so pathetic of her asking and using Joon to get what she wants. I hope too that Joon will soon learn that his mom was at fault from the very beginning as to why In Ha and Yoon Hee didn't get together. But then, we won't have a beautiful drama if they married LOL.

@ibtissam22...thanks for the BTS picture...would that mean the four of them will meet soon???

Guest QueChill

yesterday ep is really awesome....it make your heart beat faster

and the end...make your hard to breath...

although it's predicted they will broke up but

it's just not fair.... blush.gif

kswoppa ~ i love the way you put Sung Ho as SJ and HN's guardian angel . . . i think he is both cupid and angel!!!

kayana20 ~ really :w00t: the series is 24 episodes? i thought it was 20 episodes only

prettyyoungthing ~ i'm soooo glad that the ratings did not decrease

Guest prettyoungthing

Jang Keun Suk-Yoona (SNSD) Enjoying a Date at Hongdae on ‘Love Rain’

KBS ‘Love Rain’ have released photos of Jang Keun Suk and Yoona enjoying a date on the busy streets of Hangdae.

April 30, 2012 6:13

http://www.kpopstarz...n-love-rain.htm

16048.jpg16049.jpg

KBS ‘Love Rain’ have released photos of Jang Keun Suk and Yoona enjoying a date on the busy streets of Hangdae.

The couple in ‘Love Rain’ is depicting a sweet romantic date in Hongdae. Viewers are interested to find out how the romantic date has progressed on the show.

The latest episode of ‘Love Rain’ aired on April 30 showed the couple holding hands, enjoying shopping and walking the streets of Hongdae like any other couple.

Also due to the sudden appearance of Jang Keun Suk and Yoona in Hongdae a large crowd of people gathered to see the stars interrupting the shooting of the drama for a short while.

ch_1335832682_-931265610_0.jpg

I just want to hit Hye Jung in the head just to make sense into her... As I was watching I kept asking myself, What is wrong with this woman??? The marriage has been long gone. And it's so pathetic of her asking and using Joon to get what she wants. I hope too that Joon will soon learn that his mom was at fault from the very beginning as to why In Ha and Yoon Hee didn't get together. But then, we won't have a beautiful drama if they married LOL.

@ibtissam22...thanks for the BTS picture...would that mean the four of them will meet soon???

I couldn't agree more. I still believe she asked YH to "disappear" all those years ago too. (or maybe when YH came back, she asked her then) and then lied to everyone that she was dead. That lie should come out sooner or later. But if the parents are together, the kids can't be. And if the kids are together, the parents can't be. If the parents get married, the kids would be listed on the family registry as siblings. (I think) It doesn't matter if they're blood related or not. They become family once either couple gets married. 

Her sunbae did tell SJ he was going to cancel his engagement so I expect him to be one of the guys making SJ jealous. I also wonder how far SJ's mom will push for him to be matched with Mi Ho. crazy.gif I wish SJ would have just told her what was going on! But he did ask her how important her Mom's happiness was so he's probably just doing what he thinks SHE would do if she knew. I have a horrible feeling the angst is going to get much worse. sad.gif

No, I don't want her to be with tae sub, the guitar player guy is way better he is cuter and he is just like her a free spirit, the sunbae is a chaebol that means a mean mother or dad just interested in marry him with the perfect business company I mean business company's daughter, and he is too serious, and one more thing who can say no to a guitar player, they are the coolest guys on the planet... If it is not Joon the guitar guy has to be hers. Imagine they do some music together...

Guest mind.love

Definitely with the break up that Tae Sung is going to have an opening to worm into Hana. Maybe that helps SJ to see that it was a wrong decision. Gosh I'm not really for the angst yet.

Archived