s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lemonsorbet

wth jks did all the kissing while yoona just stood there lol

hahaha lol welcome to the world of korean drama kisses! :rolleyes:

LOL well you can't really expect her to respond too much. she's never kissed before, and well he's obviously experienced haha.

The episode was amazing! and the preview looks to have even cuter moments btwn joon and hana. excited! ((:

Guest lynn_feb14

Guys, just a quick question. Did HJ meet YH ? I remember that preview does have the scene of them sitting together. <_<

Guest DorkDork

Remember, she has never been kissed before. Probably in shock!! Its a really good episode.

I can understand Hana's response to Seojun's kisses. Remember this is her 1st kiss.

I think everyone's 1st kiss was like that....u just stay still and be kissed by the guy, rite? I dont think any girls who kisses for the 1st time know how to use tongue already.....*grinning*

If Hana can return the kiss hotly, I'm sure Yoona will be bashed again.......

Please any kind chingu, share the preview ok?

Guys, just a quick question. Did HJ meet YH ? I remember that preview does have the scene of them sitting together.  <_<

No, I'm guessing that will happen tomorrow. (I hate it when they show stuff in the previews that doesn't happen in the next episode but they ALL do it - MBC, KBS, ect) 

Still, ya gottta admire the effort he put into it. phew.gif laugh.gif 

DorkDork ~ THANKS for the links. . . Ustream was good until my internet bogged down :'( but still thank you

lyra ~ thanks for the recaps helped me to understand the dialogue ;) and those links for the kisses . . . it was DAEBAK!!!!

Semi-fly ~ thanks for the torrent links ;-)

. . . Thanks for the rest on standby here at soompi during the live streaming of episode 9, its been fun reading all your post, comments and reactions. . .See you all tomorrow again :)

Guest prettyoungthing

COMMENT on the KISS :w00t:

I think its done in good taste, except i don't like the BGM and environment.

Its Hana kissing not YoonA, and Hana's reaction to the steal kiss was AWESOME!

Then followed by the extremely passionate kiss of Joon and again while cupping her face, the reaction of Hana cannot be seen since its a long shot, but the falling of the bag and her curled fist will be enough to convey her feelings.

Guest QueChill

for anyone who didn't watch the fountain kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3De97B3bgA&feature=g-u-u&context=G25e4188FUAAAAAAADAA

cr:uploder

uploder also cut many good scene from LR...

not a complete recap but it may help for those who wondered what happened at episode 9 :)

120423 YoonA (SNSD) & JGS - Kissing Scene:

Jang Keun Suk & Yoona Drunk kiss @Love Rain Episode 9

Thanks so much for your recap! Did you happen to catch any of the dialogue between Seo Joon and his Mom when they were sitting in that auditorium talking? Did she say she was already pregnant when she married In Ha? unsure.gif

yes , thanks to ion air tv captions :D:lol:

seems like this convo of hye hung :

was a distorted story to seo joon to appeal for pity. haha. a guess so that seo joon will be more convinced to side her mom's plea to in ha of getting back together.

That's what I thought she said! I have to admit, part of me immediately started thinking that Seo Joon isn't In Ha's son! (that she got pregnant by someone else, say...Chang Mo?) But that's ridiculous. Maybe I'm just hoping and looking for a way for In Ha/Yoon Hee to be together and Seo Joon/Ha Na to be together. (if they're not blood related) but it wouldn't make any difference. rolleyes.gif If the parents were to marry, they'd still be step-siblings. So never mind. laugh.gif

EDIT: oh, top of the page - I'm just gonna share the link to the kiss again. phew.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpaET346uM  (All credit to CNTLU for uploading) 

Archived