Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest maxlover

She didn't change too much.....i'm so glad!! I just won't be able to watch LL without her in it....oh well, i'm so glad she's gonna be on Heroine 6!!! Thanks lovebin for posting these pics!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryisakooguy

yeah bin didnt change that much...i think i find her more hotter than before?...hehe i danno.

but for some strange reason whenever i see her new pics her face sorta reminds me of brian of ftts. i danno...maybe im just blind or something.

Guest treeesaa

haha weird comparison.

but yeah, after seeing these pictures she doesnt look totally different like the other pictures shown. her nose is a bit weird though. anyway, thanks for the pictures lovebin :)

you guys are well-informed!!!!!!

She is BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

I know this information on August 29th that she will be a regular guest on Heroine 6. On August 30th, she was shooting the first episode, which will be broadcast on September 10th.

also in September, she will be on two episodes of a TV show, in which kids will play football. (sorry I don't know the English for it.)

About her other activities as a singer or an actress, her company will make agendas according to the reaction from fans to her performance on these shows.

hoho,Bin is back and I am back,too.

Chakra'ca, I will pm you the link for Banji MV as soon as I finish uploading it.

I have two songs from christopher's album featuring Bin. Anyone need it?

I can upload them and pm you the link.

Yes yes i need it can please pm me the link also .. i am new fans of Bin and i really need all clips of Bin

Thanks a lot :wub:

Guest lovebin

Yes yes i need it can please pm me the link also .. i am new fans of Bin and i really need all clips of Bin

Thanks a lot :wub:

:) you are welcome.

I never knew Bin was on Come to Play with Minwoo before until today I download that clip, she looks great in it.

b_00E8BB1ED195D38C.jpg

b_CABAD7160BDF9B7E.jpg

b_2E5D50CA138C515C.jpg

b_D9F3BE0A460F72DC.jpg

b_C6956736CA9CE7EE.jpg

Guest lovebin

omgg..i been looking for Bin and Minwoo in Come To Play. When was that? Is there any Links for it?

It was on April 29th 2005 but it's a short clip of 4 or 5 minutes.(with Chinese subtitle)

If you want it, I can upload and pm you the link.

YSI or SS, ok?

It was on April 29th 2005 but it's a short clip of 4 or 5 minutes.(with Chinese subtitle)

If you want it, I can upload and pm you the link.

YSI or SS, ok?

O yess..i would like it. Ty Soo much..dont matter if its in Ysi Or ss.

Guest lovebin

Can anyone tell me why a clip in the format of rmvb can't be in the orginal format when I upload it in YSI or SS?

I almost went crazy after failing to upload it in the right format twice.

Bin went to Come To Play twice. Another time was with Woohyuk, which was broadcast on November 11st, 2005.

Guest maxlover

Can anyone tell me why a clip in the format of rmvb can't be in the orginal format when I upload it in YSI or SS?

I almost went crazy after failing to upload it in the right format twice.

Bin went to Come To Play twice. Another time was with Woohyuk, which was broadcast on November 11st, 2005.

oh lovebin do you have both times when Bin was in "Come and Play"?? If so, can you please send me the links?? I would love to see when she was on with Minwoo and the other time she was with Woohyuk....thanks so much

and i have a question too....since Bin's obviously gonna be a regular on Heroine 6, can she still come out on other shows like Love Letter and so on?? I just wanna know if i should keep on hoping or not..... :sweatingbullets::)

Guest lovebin

oh lovebin do you have both times when Bin was in "Come and Play"?? If so, can you please send me the links?? I would love to see when she was on with Minwoo and the other time she was with Woohyuk....thanks so much

and i have a question too....since Bin's obviously gonna be a regular on Heroine 6, can she still come out on other shows like Love Letter and so on?? I just wanna know if i should keep on hoping or not..... :sweatingbullets::)

but the one with Woohyuk is larger than 300 MB, where can I upload it? YSI and SS both set limits.

so please introduce a better uploading site to me,hehe.

As for other shows, I don't know. There is such possibilities. you wanna see her and woohyuk together again? hehe. Personally, I don't want her to be back on LL Season 3.

Guest maxlover

Yeah i really wanna see some interaction between Bin and Woo Hyuk this year....i can never get enough of them together....they look like they're such good friends!! LOL....I love them!!

Guest Chakra'ca

What's come to play? I love when she's with Minwoo. I'd like to see that clip. I just watched a Love Letter where Bin and Minwoo were paired. They look so great together. I was rooting for them the whole time. But Bin was in a love triangle with Minwoo and some other girl (Who was SUPER annoying) and I was reading some comments of people bashing Bin and it really made me upset. Don't these people realize it's just a game, and it's all fake?

Also, is Heroine 6 her COMEBACK? Because I thought there was some actual acting in the works

Thanks so much, lovebin for the mv!

Guest lovebin

What's come to play? I love when she's with Minwoo. I'd like to see that clip. I just watched a Love Letter where Bin and Minwoo were paired. They look so great together. I was rooting for them the whole time. But Bin was in a love triangle with Minwoo and some other girl (Who was SUPER annoying) and I was reading some comments of people bashing Bin and it really made me upset. Don't these people realize it's just a game, and it's all fake?

Also, is Heroine 6 her COMEBACK? Because I thought there was some actual acting in the works

Thanks so much, lovebin for the mv!

u r welcome.

Come To Play is a talk show with some games. I am afraid without English subtitle, you wouldn't understand.

but for the clip with Minwoo and Bin, it's a game. So it doesn't matter that much.

I am trying to upload the one with Bin and Woohyuk but FileForge doesn't work for me, so I cut that file into half and am uploading in SS.

maxlover,just wait.

I used to be rooting for Bin and Minwoo but now I only care about Bin and her career.

Archived