Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest ryisakooguy

^yeap gotta agree with you and that whole verses stuff. so not koo but i still happens.

i just registered at the new bin forum. soon its gonna be huge :)

oh yeah i just saw bins new performance on music core. gawd shes soo cute. :blush:

i USED to have that epi of come and play, or was it come to play... anyways i lost it cause i had a virus/spyware on my computer which led to a reformat. there was a dance competition with woo hyuk n hee jun too. darnn...i didnt even know about bin back then.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well haha I used a TEMPORARY layout. I'm still not 100% sure of what her color is. -0- haha

so if you guys know, tell me.

I added the forums/categories haha but it's a bit blank --____--

AND um... vi---I changed it.

I still have to dosome more work. but I MUST FINISH HW FIRST XD

genn04-- i gotta agree with you.

genn04: Agreed. Bin has talents hoyir cant beat. Hyori has talents Bin cant beat. So let them be. Actually Bin started the whole sexy concept way before Hyori. Bin just wasn't that famous and when hyori started she was really famous so... And Bin debuted 4-5 years ago. She just rised up and became popular now though. And I do agree some haters mite be scared that she'll lead the entertainment industry. Since she can dance, act, and she's working on singing

JiWONNx3HS:omgoshhh I just realized I was admin! Thats sooo coooooooooool!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I Dont Understand Why People Are Compering Hyori To Bin Once Again !

Its Of Course Gonna Make People Mad, Since I Thought We Stopped

This Whole Vice Versa Thing . Argh

Guest azn_chunsax

i just wanted to pop in and say 'genn04' that was <333

completely agree ^^*.

i like Bin :X and i can honestly say i wasn't very inclined towards Bin at the beginning :X i dind't like her very much.

(and not because of Hyori :X because while i think Hyori is gorgeous, she can't sing OR dance ._.)

anyway ^^* the forum :0 it's nice

i don't think Bin HAS a colour 0.0?

Guest callalily

okay, so people have to join. And also we need mods people mods. If you want to be a mod please reply here! please.... I need modsss!

i'll be a mod! just a question though... what do mods do?... heh heh heh...

Guest evelyn168

I just joined the forum. But I won't be able to contribute to anything yet cause I'm busy with midterms. Maybe next week, when I'm on study week.

Yelin: R u done downloading the Come to Play ep? If you are, can you paste the link to JHB's forum? Thanks. Also, can you paste my Music Core link too? I'm too lazy... Haha..

the cutiest thing i ever see in my life....is that Bin is in Jang WOo Hyuk's Music Video, "Flip Reverse", ahg...they look good in it, bin get to be all over him...that so cool. Yeah....i just download it.

Guest ryisakooguy

yelinoh i tried to reply to your offer but your pms were disabled. haha i think you've just became popular cause it said that you mail must be full. ^-^

need a mod? well here i am! id do anything to help out the new bin forums.

well ill await if ill become mod or not. either way if i dont become mod or not, ill still help out into making the new bin forums an awesome forum. :)

*oh my, a brenda song official thread XD*

Guest evelyn168

Just a msg to all of you... Please join Bin's forum. I've uploaded some Bin pics there... I'm usually the laziest person but since it's Bin, I'm willing to upload clips and stuff. But gotta get back to studying now, midterm tom. Bibi gals/guys.

Just a msg to all of you... Please join Bin's forum. I've uploaded some Bin pics there... I'm usually the laziest person but since it's Bin, I'm willing to upload clips and stuff. But gotta get back to studying now, midterm tom. Bibi gals/guys.

what is the site links, i want to join.

Archived