Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

I want to stay loyal with the JWH n JHB couple... But man, I think SHY and JHB are really really HOT.... I don't think JHB danced as close with JWH... Seriously, I love them dancing together. It doesn't mean I want them coupled. But they're good...

Guest suejinners

Oh, I don't know how to spell Son Ho Young's name so it's my fault.

haha, find the couple dance online video. site:http://www.mncast.com/outSearch/mncPlayer.asp?movieID=10008071720061112213209&player=8

and someone helps upload it onto SS, anyone needs the link?

I'll pm those who are in need of it. forget about it, it's an audio file and you guys can just go to that online link.

^ thanks for sharingthe link

danggggg bin~!!!!!1

ho young has such a nice body now<3<3<3

i love his hair.

that was hottt<3 and bin liftingup his shirt was scandalously hottt. i love how she shows confidence when she dances.

shy is a good guy, hes really close with ock ju hyun and joyehjung. and the rest of the finkl girls + songhyegyo. lol. the g.o.d members are jealous of him since he has so many friends that are girls.

Guest doralinz

wow, Bin dance with shy is really hoooooooooootttttttt............, but i like it.

I agree with suejinners, Bin dance with confidence adn i love it too.

Yelinoh, I vote all for Bin too. Bin fighting.

Guest ImSmiley

that was such a hot dance between bin and SYH. i was like how come bin didn't dance that close with yunho but it's all good. it was still hot though.

Guest junjinwifey

hyebin was awesome with hoyoung in dat ep...to me it was the highlight of the show...i tink she is one of the few girls who is very friendly, close n well-liked by all the male gassos n female gassos...her personality is dynamic n infectious...shes 100% genuine if not why do so many of the stars are so pally with her on the shows she has been in if u care to notice n observe.

in one word, she is the only female korean gasso i really like. u can say i grew up alongside her since we are around the same age. im looking forward to more of her plans in future.

jeon hye bin shi hwaiting!

^ I'm glad you like her. I watched her on TV since I was like 8...since she debuted 4 years ago and I'm 13. I to grew up watching her dance, get the spotlight because of her magnificent smile, and have guys trying to capture her heart. Shes also my favorite female celeb!

Remember to VOTE FOR BIN

Guest junjinwifey

hi yelinoh! dun wori i have already voted for bin in ALL the categories! im very happy she has dedicated fans like you to support her.

Guest ImSmiley

^ I'm glad you like her. I watched her on TV since I was like 5...since she debuted 8 years ago and I'm 13. but I think I watched her since I was 8. I to grew up watching her dance, get the spotlight because of her magnificent smile, and have guys trying to capture her heart. Shes also my favorite female celeb!

Remember to VOTE FOR BIN

wow your really young, i thought you were much older. but thats really good and sweet how you grew up watching her. and yeah i voted as well.

Guest pinklegirl007

Here is my first fanfic, it may not be the best quality, but I gave it my best try!

It has Jeon Hye Bin featured in it, so I decided to post it on her fan site!! Enjoy!

What is Love?

Starring:

Chae Yeon - as a popular female singer

(Jeon) Hye Bin - as Chae Yeon’s friend, and Yunho’s girlfriend

Yunho - as a singer, member of a boy band DBSK, and Hye Bin’s boyfriend

Brian - as a singer, member of male duo FTTS, and Chae Yeon’s boyfriend

Other Supporting actors:

Haha - as Brian’s friend, also a comedian

(Park) Kyung Lim - as Chae Yeon's friend, radio/talk show host

Joon Kyu - as Chae Yeon's manager

Chapter One

“Let’s run one more mile,” suggested Joon Kyu. “Are you kidding me?? Three miles is more than enough for each day. I also have weight training this afternoon, remember…” replied Chae Yeon, huffing and puffing. Joon Kyu gave her a stern look. “I know…. but I want you to be in perfect shape, when your next album comes out! Can’t you see that I’m even taking the time off to run with you everyday? Have you seen any other managers do that for their singers?” Chae Yeon rolled her eyes and mumbled, “ Well, its not like I asked you to.” Joon Kyu’s eyes widened, “What did you say?” “Nothing…” replied Chae Yeon, “I’m just in a grumpy mood, because I’m up so early… You know I’m not a morning person.”

It was 6am in the morning, and park trail way was deserted except for a singer named Chae Yeon and her manager Joon Kyu. They both ran around the lake every morning, extra early on purpose, because it was when almost no one was around. Being a well-known celebrity, Chae Yeon had to avoid the public often. Chae Yeon was supposedly on “her break” after her third album was finished, but it did NOT feel like a break. Her manager and company were both working her harder than ever before to prepare for her fourth album, which was set to come out in a few months. She was also getting less and less time to spend with her boyfriend Brian, who was also a singer and busy with his schedule.

“Why did you say that?” asked Hye Bin, “That you love me? How could you say that on TV? Do you want me to have even more anti’s than I already have?!” A member of the popular boy band DBSK, named Yunho, was walking out of the set of the TV show called ‘Heroine 6’. After the taping was over, he was talking to his girlfriend Hye Bin, who was also one of the hosts in that show. “Stop exaggerating, the viewers won’t think it’s for real!” said Yunho, “and that was my first time, saying ‘I love you’ and this is your response?” Yunho gazed into Hye Bin’s eyes. “Well… I was touched by what you said Yunho… but we need to be careful. Your fans were jealous just because we acted together in that Banjun Drama episode last year...” said Hye Bin, worried, “just think about what they would do if they found out we were really dating.” Yunho looked away, and saw that the rest of the members in his band were getting ready to leave. “I know… I’ll be more careful,” replied Yunho, “look, I have another schedule after this, so I have to leave with DBSK. I’ll call you later tonight, ok?” Yunho gave Hye Bin a peck on the cheek, and left.

“Hey, what are you doing right now?” asked Brian, on the phone. “Oh, I just took a shower, after my long morning run, and afternoon weight training.” said Chae Yeon, sitting on her bed. “Are you busy today?” asked Brian. “Yes, I already told you I have a recording session today,” replied Chae Yeon. “But we haven’t seen each other for almost 2 weeks!” Brian complained. “I know, but I’ve been so busy these days…” said Chae Yeon, “I’m sorry, but I have to go right now. I have to get ready to leave to the recording studio…. I’ll talk to you later, bye.” Chae Yeon hung up the phone. She was running late. She quickly grabbed her keys and purse as she left her apartment. Chae Yeon stepped outside, and there was Brian, he was standing outside waiting for her.

“Brian?! What are you doing here?” asked Chae Yeon, who was really surprised. Brian smiled, “I came to give you a ride to the recording studio!” “You came here just to give me a ride?” asked Chae Yeon, “but you know I have a car… so, why all of a sudden?” Brian opened the car door for Chae Yeon, “Well, if this is the only way I can see you….” said Brian. Chae Yeon blushed. “Awww, that’s so sweet of you, Brian!” exclaimed Chae Yeon, as she sat in Brian’s black sports car. “I know,” said Brian excitedly, “I also have a surprise waiting for you at the studio….” Chae Yeon looked at Brian as he started the car. “A surprise?”

You can look for future chapters of this fanfic to be in the Soompi fanfic thread, its coming soon....

Here is the direct link to it! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95795

finally, i get to watch this week's H6! the only part i liked was Bin's and SHY's HOT dance! :lol: when i watched the dance clip provided by lovebin i thought the raising of the shirt was kinda aggressive, but after watching the whole show i understood what it meant.. :lol:

wow pinklegirl007! your so creative! ;) thanks for posting the fanfic here! :)

I have voted for bin in every category! Bin hwaiting!

pinklegirl007 I like how your posting here!! Post more soon!!

hmm.. if you're a Bin+Yoonho couple fan, go here to vote

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95525

and reply why!

And the who's the sexiest thread, I think it will be good to show the other soompiers our support to Bin by replying and saying why! It just shows that we are strongly united!

Guest shiverbaby

yelinoh , yeah I had voted ... Our Bin hasn't gotten so many votes ... but I think they're absolutely our perfect couple .

tonks , wow I saw that you changed avatar ... It's so cute ... I really love this scene ... Yunho and Bin are so good together ... Just because I saw the raw version ... so I don't know what Yunho had said to Bin in this Banjun drama ... curious ...

Now I just want Yunho to join H6 more time ... ^ ^ ...

pinklegirl007 I read chapter 2 ... and now I can't wait to see chap.3 ... your fic is so real ... it makes me love Yunho and Bin couple more ...

^^hihi.. i love that part so much, so i said to myself why not make it my avatar. and i want to add something cute in my posts and express my love for the Bin-Yunho couple at the same time..i'm glad you like it.. :D

yelinoh, thanks for sharing the link for the thread. gotta go vote now.. :D

Guest doralinz

Tonks, I really like your avatar. I like that part too, but my favourite part was in the motorcycle when Yunho drive fast and ask Bin questions. It's cool and kind of challenging.

Guest shiverbaby

yeah ... that part is so sweet ... Yunho is really handsome and manly when he smile after Bin hugs him ... actually after that part , I want Bin and Yunho have a closer scene ... but ... hihi it didnt happen ...

^ thanks.. :blush: i love that part too especially when Yunho asked Bin if she wants to go out with him or buy him dinner! :lol: nyahaha! so funny! btw are you a bin-yunho fan? please do not forget to vote in the poll yelinoh mentioned in the previous post if you haven't voted yet.. :D

Archived