Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

^ me too.. bin unnie is just so adorable! can't help to love her, ryt? :D

She grows on you. I really liked her when she was a newbie in Kang Ho Dong's show "Predestined Love" (I think?) like in 2002. Everyone thought she looked so girly and wouldn't be able to dance and were like :o when she did.

i've seen some episodes of that show too..hye bin is so cute there. :lol: and every time she dances, the others just go crazy especially the host. hehe. :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebin

hehe, new fans,huh. welcome

I've just watched H6 in HQ and am going to watch it with Chinese subs.

I made some GIFs from this episode.

Tonks, credit me if you take them out.

cute

b_1CCF57EBD627F9514A0CB0D068419504.jpg

hot turn

b_908730B676F904DA921A28CC2D01CFD8.jpg

with TVXQ

b_81674126D77DBB4BADA1EB29985510D3.jpg

with Yunho, hope it will not bring bash on Bin. :unsure:

b_1CF70E7DD15736FE54109B4603F0D875.jpg

Guest suejinners

She grows on you. I really liked her when she was a newbie in Kang Ho Dong's show "Predestined Love" (I think?) like in 2002. Everyone thought she looked so girly and wouldn't be able to dance and were like :o when she did.

^ oh i knowww what show!

Cheon SAng Yeon Boon!!

every body was like 0__________0

all the other girls had some weak jazz and techno dances.. cause the sexy thing wasnt big til hyori came out.

but bin danced all WOOO.. and all the guys were like 0____0 :o LOL

^ i think Bin's dance is one of the highlights of that show..hehe.. :lol:

lovebin, thanks for the gifs. i'm sure to give you full credit if i use them somewhere. ;) but nowadays i'm just lobbying around soompi.. :D

Guest shiverbaby

thanks lovebin ... U did a great work ... wow i can't wait to see it ...

I have one question , do anyone know the name of Banjun episode that Bin , Yun Ho and Micky starred in ... I wanna see it , but can't dl by CB ... so bad . Thanks ...

waiting to see Bin ...

Guest ImSmiley

lovebin, your gifs are so cute. i just saw last night H6 and bin was so cute in it. i love how she hugged yunho it was so cute.

thanks lovebin ... U did a great work ... wow i can't wait to see it ...

I have one question , do anyone know the name of Banjun episode that Bin , Yun Ho and Micky starred in ... I wanna see it , but can't dl by CB ... so bad . Thanks ...

waiting to see Bin ...

the title of that BAnjun epi is First Love (Chut Sarang). It's a 2-part episode. The 1st one was aired on October 2, 2005 and the 2nd on October 9. They are available in youtube i think.

Just have to say I love that epi! :lol: Hope you'll enjoy it too. ;)

Guest shiverbaby

Thanks ...

I searched in Youtube but it only showed me the clip NG of First love , and a clip cut from those epi ... a bit disappointed ...

^ your welcome Shiverbaby! :blush: just wanna help.. hihi.. and i liked hyebin so much in that epi so i wanna share.. :lol:

btw, guys can you help me out? i found some pics of Bin at Asianfanatics.net that i have questions about, but i don't know if it's ok to post them here and just credit them without asking them for permission. coz i don't know where to ask permission.. :unsure: please help me. :sweatingbullets:

Guest shiverbaby

I think that I can answer u this question ... The pix from Asianfanatics.net , it will okay after u post but about 1 day , it'll appear the pix that u stole this pix from Asianfanatics.net , eventhough you credit the source or not ...

Wow I have seen the first epi ... Bin 's so pretty ... From the first time I 've seen her until now she still like that ... young and beautiful ...

^^oh.. ok.. :unsure: well then, i guess i won't post the pics anymore.. *sigh* im kinda disappointed but it's ok. :rolleyes::lol: thanks for helping shiverbaby! ;) btw, i havent seen some of the pics you posted before now. thanks for sharing!

Guest shiverbaby

i'm not happy when seeing bad comment about Bin's costumes ... I think the problen is her company , she's so good in casual wear ... Do u think so ... ?

After reading your reply ... I thinks , why you don't save the pix that u wanna share in your computer , after that upload it in photobucket or somewhere else ... hihi I hope that way will save your passion to contribute to JHB ...

^ ^

Guest lovebin

the first two are from Only You.

and the other is from Heroine 6 Guam Special.

shiverbaby, yeah, I agree. Bin's costume stylist need to improve his/her taste.

Sometimes, it's just that the company choose sexy image for her and not out of her own will.

you are reading from the first post in this thread? :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the advice shiverbaby! :D ok i'd do that and post the pics later.. ;)

and yeah i think the problem is with her stylist. most of her performance costumes are bleh for me :wacko: , but her casual ones are good :D ! i especially like the purple ones she wore at Loveletter (especially the one with FTTS and and also the other one with Minwoo). :)

Archived