CAST:

Eikura Nana as Morimoto Naoko

Kanno Miho as Harada Aya

ARATA as Ikezawa Masato

Mizobata Junpei as Norisugi Yasushi

Ichikawa Tomohiro as Kuriyama Kazuki

Kimura Fumino as Rai Yoka

official site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/mitsunoaji/index.html

The story will focus on a love triangle between the three leads. Eikura plays the role of Morimoto Naoko, a girl from the countryside whose first love is her uncle, Ikezawa Masato (ARATA). She follows after him to Tokyo by getting admitted into an elite medical university, but there she runs into Masato’s girlfriend and colleague Aya (Kanno), a beautiful and intelligent researcher who is the daughter of the university hospital’s director. However, things get complicated after Naoko and Masato meet again. --Tokyograph

has anyone watched this yet? I watched the first episode and the main girl is CREEPY! I mean, although her and the uncle are not blood related, but shouldn't she know better? i'm rooting for her classmate (mizobata) and her to be together, but it seems like a one-sided love.

Guest texashot

*quoted image*

Broadcast network: Fuji TV

Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-13 start

Air time: Thursday 22:00

Theme song: Zutto by aiko

Genre: Romance

CAST:

Eikura Nana as Morimoto Naoko

Kanno Miho as Harada Aya

ARATA as Ikezawa Masato

Mizobata Junpei as Norisugi Yasushi

Ichikawa Tomohiro as Kuriyama Kazuki

Kimura Fumino as Rai Yoka

official site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/mitsunoaji/index.html

The story will focus on a love triangle between the three leads. Eikura plays the role of Morimoto Naoko, a girl from the countryside whose first love is her uncle, Ikezawa Masato (ARATA). She follows after him to Tokyo by getting admitted into an elite medical university, but there she runs into Masato’s girlfriend and colleague Aya (Kanno), a beautiful and intelligent researcher who is the daughter of the university hospital’s director. However, things get complicated after Naoko and Masato meet again. --Tokyograph

has anyone watched this yet? I watched the first episode and the main girl is CREEPY! I mean, although her and the uncle are not blood related, but shouldn't she know better? i'm rooting for her classmate (mizobata) and her to be together, but it seems like a one-sided love.

where do you watch this?

Archived