Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After ..the red galore ,.. can we have a fun with this ?

The JOFC posted a video of PSH on October 9 in which he addresses his fans:

Hello, everybody.  This is Park Si Hoo.
Now I am at the studio where the 2014 calendar photos were shot.
This time, everybody thinks that blue is the color that suits me most.
I love blue too.
credit :http://parksihoo4u.com/2013/10/15/psh-addresses-fans-in-jofc-video/
And ..
At wrap up party on OCT 8
For interviews After Good Doctor ended..

PSH ..don't ask ..he wore a lot of blue wardropes since CDDA..This just some ..

photo credit LINK

credit LINK..... by Joan MacDonald   Nov 01, 2013 10:25 AM EDT   class="cb b15"Not Just A Rumor: Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum Are Dating
Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young

It's true. Actress Moon Geun Young and her "Godess of Fire: Jeonji" co-star Kim Bum are a couple. The two have dated for over a month. And they have decided that rather than being the subject of rumors, they are going to date publicly.

It's the first time that either actor has admitted to dating.

Namoo Actors, Moon Geun Young's agency, released a statement saying "Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum grew fond of each other while working on "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji."

In that drama, Moon Geun Young, 26, played Yoo Jung, Korea's first female ceramic artist. Kim Bum, 24, played Kim Tae Do, her lifelong friend and protector. Their interactions were some of the best things about the drama and his character ultimately sacrificed his life for her. While his was an unrequited love in the drama, he won her heart in real life

Archived