Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit LINK

Previously, Park Si Hoo had written a lengthy fan-cafe post in which he apologized to everybody.  Now, his agency made an official apology through a conversation with news source TV Daily on October 3rd.

Park Woo Ho, the younger brother of Park Si Hoo and the CEO of Park Si Hoo's agency Hoo Factory said, "The written letter was not intended for publication, but as written in the contents of the letter, we would like to give our sincere apologies."

He continued, "It appears [Park Si Hoo] received a lot of criticism from society as a public figure who should have been setting a good example.  As both a close family relation and an outside figure, I would like to sincerely apologize as the head of the actor's agency."

There was also a promise that Park Si Hoo will return to acting.  Park Woo Ha explained that Park Si Hoo is someone who has a calling for the vocation.  He said, "As someone who endured the most hardships during this difficult time, he will return with a new perspective, he will not forget the heavy responsibility that comes with being a public figure, and he will become an actor who tries his very best."

In conclusion, he said, "Thanking those who have supported him, Park Si Hoo and Hoo Factory will become names to remember for a long time.  Thank you."

Source: TV Daily via Nate

credit LINK

Park Si Hoo, who has been rumored to be planning for a comeback to the domestic entertainment scene after the drawn out scandal, returned to Korea after three months in LA on the 5th.

SEE ALSO: Park Si Hoo's agency makes an official apology

The actor was spotted arriving through the gates of Incheon International Airport on the 5th, and was met with a crowd of reporters who bombarded him with questions concerning the dropped lawsuits. He apparently did not answer any questions and quietly rushed out of the airport. 

As mentioned before, the actor and his agency have both released apologies to the public for causing concern and worry, and also mentioned that Park Si Hoo won't be giving up his passion for acting.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-si-hoo-returns-to-korea-after-three-months#ixzz2hjYeRNY2
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

photo credit LINK

article credit LINK

viewimage.php?id=3dafd928e6d72bb551b4&no

‘The Princess’ Man’ is one drama you cannot miss out on!

3 dramas in a row… what is Moon Chae Won’s ticket to passing all the auditions?

The Princess’ Man’, ‘Nice Guy’ etc. are all truly memorable productions which received good reviews and were well-received by the audience. From the actor’s point-of-view, to be confident in the role you are playing while performing puts you on cloud nine. I am thankful to the people who watched the drama with love and as I continue talking, I realise that indeed, there is so much to be thankful for. It seems like I will have to be grateful even on normal days. ^^;;

Both dramas were to me interesting challenges and good experiences.  The characters Se Ryeong and Eun Ji in ‘The Princess’ Man’ and in ‘Nice Guy’ respectively really pushed my acting to the next level.

However, more than anything, to be able to receive so much love was due to the filming together with the writer, director, and the other actors. Filming together meant we endeavored hard to work as a team and give each other good incentives. I think the efforts collectively put in have created the best environment in which to grow the productions and to make them all successes.

Archived