Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkranger--

Last year, I watched Princess' Man and that time, I'm not a fan neither to Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won..I'm not into sageuks but I'm intrigued to watch it because many netizen praises this drama..and man!!..this is a very phenomenal drama ever!!!...and before I knew it, I watched the 1st 12 episode straight..it's really addicting..I cried a lot and lot and lot...I felt the love from the leads and the Seniors,no, all the cast acts terribly good..The ending was satisfying. I'm not tired to rewatch it for nth time..PRINCESS' MAN <3 

pinkranger05 said: Last year, I watched Princess' Man and that time, I'm not a fan neither to Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won..I'm not into sageuks but I'm intrigued to watch it because many netizen praises this drama..and man!!..this is a very phenomenal drama ever!!!...and before I knew it, I watched the 1st 12 episode straight..it's really addicting..I cried a lot and lot and lot...I felt the love from the leads and the Seniors,no, all the cast acts terribly good..The ending was satisfying. I'm not tired to rewatch it for nth time..PRINCESS' MAN <3 

Park Si Hoo side: “Candidate for Best New Actor … undecided whether or not to attend Golden Film Festival”

Actor Park Si Hoo has not yet decided whether to attend the 34th Golden Film Festival.

The Park Si Hoo side told Star News at 3 p.m.: “We received notification from the Golden Film Festival that Park Si Hoo has been nominated for Best New Actor for ‘Confession of Murder’, but it has not been decided whether he will attend.”

Park Si Hoo left for China on December 29, 2013, and is currently staying in Shanghai making the movie “Scent”.

The movie is directed by award-winning Hong Kong director Jessey Tsang Tsui Shan.  Park Si Hoo plays a Korean interior designer, alongside rising Chinese star Chen Ran.

Park Si Hoo will return home in February after shooting of “Scent” finishes.

(munwansik@mt.co.kr)

GFF will hold a press conference on 2014.01.08 (15:00 – 17:00) and the award ceremony will be held on 2014.01.19 (18:00 – 20:30), both at Changchun City in Jilin Province in China.

GFF is actually a Korean Film Festival, not Chinese (even though it is being held in China for the first time this year).  Among the sponsors are the [Korean] Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Korean Film Council.

credit to :http://parksihoo4u.com/2014/01/04/psh-to-attend-golden-film-festival/

Archived