Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

article credit LINK .....mv credit mirage

Nov. 13: Moon Chae Won recently played Dr. Cha Yoon Seo, Joo Won's understanding and protective love interest in the medical drama "Good Doctor." Before that she appeared in "Shining Inheritance," "My Fair Lady," Princess' Man" and "Nice Guy." She earned more than a dozen awards for her acting.

article credit LINK ....mv credit hapsari khamis

Namoo also confirmed that the two are currently on a European trip together with friends. The trip was a vacation to celebrate the drama's end.

In the past Moon Geun Young was rumored to be dating her "Mary Stayed Out All Night" co-star Jang Geun Suk and later her "Cheomdamdung Alice" co-star Park Shi Hoo but all parties involved denied the rumors. Drama fans linked Kim Bum with his "Boys Over Flowers" co-star Kim So Eun, but those rumors were also denied.

credit article LINK ...excerpt

POV from mcw's co star in the good doctor

He was again asked, "Working with pretty actresses like Moon Chae Won and Uee leads to some types of feelings, no?" and he answered, "If I say no good feelings develop while acting together, then that's lying. But in order to develop into a couple, the most important period is right after the drama is over but because I kept going into new works straight after, those feelings quickly went away. If they go away that quickly, then I'm sure it's not love."

article credit LINK

Now here are the winners of the 34th Blue Dragon Movie Awards.

Blue Dragon Movie Award Winners
Best New Male Actor
Yeo Jin Goo (Hwai – The Child That Swallowed A Monster)
Best New Female Actress
Park Ji Soo (Mai Ratima)
Best New Director Award
Kim Byung Woo (The Terror Live)
Best Male Supporting Actor
Lee Jung Jae (The Face Reader)
Best Female Supporting Actress
Ra Mi Ran (Wish)
Best Male Lead Actor
Hwang Jung Min (New World)
Best Female Lead Actress
Han Hyo Joo (Cold Eyes)

article on psh's nominations credit LINK

mdnora said:

credit article LINK ...excerpt

POV from mcw's co star in the good doctor

He was again asked, "Working with pretty actresses like Moon Chae Won and Uee leads to some types of feelings, no?" and he answered, "If I say no good feelings develop while acting together, then that's lying. But in order to develop into a couple, the most important period is right after the drama is over but because I kept going into new works straight after, those feelings quickly went away. If they go away that quickly, then I'm sure it's not love."

Mama @mdnora sorry for posting again and again their picture.., lately I like to post their pictures, even if it doesn't have a special meaning, well its hard to get recent news from both..and  at least can keep the thread running hope you don't mind..
No particular reason
0376823751903DAD3306CB

Credit :http://news.nate.comimage
of3-01.jpg

Well the jackets are beige right?,  Is that a combining theirs favorite color?

Archived