[Completed] 07/09 Soompi NYC Meetup

raito

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys,

there will be a last soompi aim chat on 07/08 between 8-10pm.

Please attend or just come online on AIM, so I can go over who is coming or not!

This is very important.!

Thanks =)

Guest k4nch1

Who has my number? oh Yao... i'll just call him tomorrow. LOL Coz i wont be home till late that night so i cant join the chat. :) :)

in regards to the aim chat,

there are quite a few of you who don't accept the aim chat invite or reply to my messages,

so I am not sure if you want to be invited to the future aim chat in references to the 7/9 meetup or not *strugs*.

I don't want to bother people with aim chat invite if they really don't want to attend it =) because I know how annoying it can be at times.

so if you don't get a chat invite on friday the 8th between 8pm-10pm but you will like to attend the aim chat, then you can either message me on aim or have someone invite you to the aim chat or invite yourself to the aim chat.

thanks

Guest ♥Love♥

Hey guys!

The updated Facebook event page is here - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226707667350567

Please RVSP if you are attending or not! :) Thanks.

Guest Javus

For the actual meetup place, are we meeting in front of a particular store at that spot, or should I just look for a bunch of people huddled together? lol

Oh and I am going, but I probably wont be online for the last aim chat the night before.

For the actual meetup place, are we meeting in front of a particular store at that spot, or should I just look for a bunch of people huddled together? lol

Oh and I am going, but I probably wont be online for the last aim chat the night before.

We are meeting at a specific spot.

Please check out the two map here http://www.soompinycmeet.ikirei.com/

First one is the exact meeting spot and second is the google map (it will tell you how to get there)

See you tmrw! =)

Archived