anyone remember meee? bahaha

tumblr_le5gfzEcUE1qcpkvro1_500.gif

ayyy soompiers!

i've been mia on soompi for awhile.

i got lazy and school was killing me.

buttt, i'm finally on spring break! 8D

yeeeeee! so here i am, opening a tr!

butttt, i'm rusty so bewaree. bahaha

anywho, everyone has seen tvxq's 'before u go' right?

isejdfkldjtrjkltj OMG <3 CHANGMIN IS SO HOTTTTT AND ARA IS SO ADORABLE AND YUNHO IS SO HOT AND WHAT'S HIS FACE IS SUPER FINE AS WELL.

okay enough of my spazzing xDDDDD

Rules!

-introduce yourself! well, its not required but i like meeting new people sooo yeah ;D

-taking only poster, character charts and icon request

-HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ PICS PLEASE.

-No watermarked pics or pics with awkward cut offs.

-Beware, I may make your poster look fuglyy since i'm super rusty

-i'm lazy nowadays so please make your own form! but be detailed!

-ummm...i tend to put my name on posters and character charts so credit for that is unnecessary. but credit if you are using my icons that i made for you!

-DO NOT HOTLINK. I WILL BITE YOU IF YOU DO. (not really but I'll be mad!)

-I usually don't take SNSD requests but I'll let that slide this time (;

-Ummmmm have fun requesting!

Examples 

GO HUNT FOR MY EXAMPLES.

hahah justtt kiddding.

artwork thread

icon battle

happy requesting/stalking everyone! :D

omg, LYNN is back in this section. woot woot.

anyways, spring break eh, hope that's going well!

and and... you're not rusty, i saw you make stuff on tumblr. xD

do i spy JUNHYUNG in your siggy? if it is... took me awhile to recognize his face. lol

lol, and JJ on the hammock, where is that from? but he's such a cutie.

i've seen "Before U Go" and i love the song there, and the guy's name is Choi Jong Yoon i think, not sure. but the song during the performances, it seems rather slow and i'm not really feeling it. ^^''

anyways, ima make a request from you!!!! lol

type:
C
ampus
C
ouple
ifyouwatchU-KISS/Girl'sDayWAD

Pictures:
use your own female if you like. C: & if you know the guys, use your own as well. ^^V

:

:

:

Text:
Heavenly & Deadly

Subtext:
Sins and Virtues

Extra-text:
Chasing Butterflies

Colors to avoid:
none whatsoever

Mood:
between light and dark, dreamy-misty like, fantasy

Author:
miss_vicky

Extra Stuff:
size that soompi doesn't shrink, you can do whatever you want.

thank you in advance, take your time if you need to.

let me know if there's anything wrong.

take care and have a good day! C:

Guest stephie<3

BOOO VICKY STOLE MY SPOT ! LOL. BRB TO EDITT, NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW :\

EDITT--

OKAY DUDETTEEEEE WE HAVE LOADS TO CATCH UP ON. I WAS TOTALLY WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE. LIKE OUR BATTLE DIED AND I THOUGHT WE WERE DITCHING UNTIL YOU LIKE REVIVED IT CAUSE I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT LOL. OKAY ANYWAYYYYS I HAVE LIKE LOADS OF WORK TO DO IN THESE NEXT FEW WEEKS SO YEAHH NOT GANNA BE ABLE TO DO MY ICONS. I THINK. I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM THIS WEEKEND. GRRRR IM SO JELLY. MY SPRING BREAK ISNT 'TIL THE WEEK OF MY BDAY ! LMAO. SO LUCKY YOU GET EARLY SPRING BREAKKKKK ! ANYWHOOOO I'LL BE STALKING THIS THREAD. GOOD LUCK WITH IT (;

• 2 weeks later...

sdjkfkjdklgjkldfjg HERE'S MY THREAD!

I've been trying to look for it but I haven't had time but I finally found it! XD

Vicky, I will be working on your request in a bitt! :D

and i'll reply to stephanie later xD

okayyy, i guess thats it.

*runs back out*

Guest lenakeem

Title: Late Hour

Subtext: University Housing and Dining

Mood: fun?! aha.

Pictures: our logo &format

Hello! this is a special request, i go to the University of Iowa, and I am a part of an organization called 'Late Hour' and we organize events every friday and saturday nights as an alcohol alternative activity, and i was wondering if you could create some sort of design for our poster to show what events we're doing at each location. I saw your posters you've made, and theyre just so adorable and colorful and i loved em!

i put in a rough sketch of what the format should look like,so that in the blank rectangles id be able to just edit it on paint of what activities we have. So the rectangles would have to be white and blank. The white rectangles must have enough room for three lines of text. The logo doesnt have to be in it, I just thought it might help, you can go crazy with it, we're open to anything that looks good (: Also, dont feel like youre limited to navy and yellow, you can use whatever you want!

thanks so much!

Guest shelium

OMG... DO YOU REMEMBER ME?? SPARK??????

I made a new account today, b/c my other account was given away [toafriend] &forever lost. -__- That's long story short hahahaha

You probably don't remember me anymore.. It has been a whileeeeee. I can't even remember where/how/when we first met o___o;;

ANYWAYS, I looked at your examples. LOLWOMANAREYOUHUMAN?

--edit

REQUESTING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.

request for a icon

text: save the helium

size: standard for soompi?

mood: happyyy

TT_TT;; i re-requested from someone else... waaah come back soooon TT^TT</33

I'll TTYL<33

Guest xReiko-Love

kekeke. where the heck is Lynn? If I bring out Micky Yoochun, will you comeback sooner? okie, just stopped by to say I'll be stalkin~ (your artwork just left me speechless. And I still cannot stop spazzing about your banner. kekeke)

• 1 month later...

Title: My Guardian Angel

Subtitle: Death is not a choice....Life is

Author: xRiChan

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama

Character Names, Subtext, & Images: [Only use minor characters for Character Chart~!] [Real names are in brackets!! Story names are first~! Use those] Use any of the pictures you like! And if you can incorporate some sort of clock in the poster~!

Tae Jin [Jung Yong Hwa/Lee Dong Wook] - 

1 2 3 4 5 

Kyohei [Kazuya Kamenashi]- 

1 2

Rikko [Aoi Miyazaki] -  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [Last two pictures on the page for 7]

Angel - 

1 2[for this link, use the girl in the white shirt, not the first picture!] 3

Minor Characters:

Jimmy Chan [Wooyoung] - 

1 2

Hanni [Honey] Chin [iU] - 

Anne Ori [Kim Hyo Jin] - 

Kukai Minamori [Teppei Koike] - 

1 2

Kenji Mitsuhara [Lee Ji Hoon] 

1 2

Hikari Fujisaki [Madhuri Dixit] - 

1 2

Fanfic Link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/364181-my-guardian-angel/

Extra/Summary: Kyohei Suoh is a divorce lawyer. One day, his world spins out of control. Literally. His girlfriend ditches him twice, and then dumps him. He gets coffee spilled over him and then loses his credit card. And then, he ends up in a come. To the world he is as good as dead, but in reality he re-enters the world stuck in limbo. What he has to do is help the person who tried to save him, and complete his own mission. The problem is he doesn't know how to do the first, and he doesn't even know anything about the second. No problem, he'll figure it out. Catch is, he only has 100 days.

STORY SPOILER! Highlight to read!!

Kyohei is stuck in limbo, and his "angel" is Rikko, whom he has to help fulfill her one true desire and he needs to find someone he's been looking for, who is his half brother, and then he can come back to life. He eventually falls in love with Rikko, even though he's technically dead, but if he can fulfill her desire and find his brother, he will come back to life, but he really loves Rikko, and he figures that he is looking for Rikko[as his true love] and he can fulfill Rikko's need for love. Rikko's one true desire becomes Tae Jin, who also falls in love with her. Catch is, Tae Jin turns out to be Kyohei's half brother! Angel is helping Kyohei figure things out, she turns out to be Rikko's mother who abandoned her and then die

Archived