Do you guys ever wear "safety shorts" with short skirts?

Guest teenahoo

Guest teenahoo

also known as spanks or any other form of "protection"!
A lot of the styles this spring offer lots of short frilly skirts that are absolutely adorable, but there is always that risk of a strong breeze coming by and blowing up your cute skirt leaving your bottom exposed to the whole world to see! So what to do?

Would any of you even dare to leave the house without them?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuzibunni

I definitely use safety shorts like spandex. Last thing I wanna do is flash everyone while walking up the stairs or something haha.

Guest EscR4Fantasy

girls please wear safety shorts. its not only awkward and embarrassing for you ; its awkward and embarassing for the rest of the people who saw that skirt flew up as well

Guest ohhblueberry

where can I buy safety shorts? are they like boy shorts but longer? because I feel uncomfortable sometimes wearing boy shorts since its sometimes too small and I can never find it a little longer without going up a size..

Guest incarcerated

I always wear black stretchy shorts under my skirts. I get them from random asian cheapo stores.

Guest TuxedoBento

Well geez, speaking as a (perverted) guy, I am totally against this motion. It kills the romance. :/

edit: Guess who the lone "NO" vote is. hahaha

Guest deathsux

I usually wear shorts on a daily basis and shove things in those pockets so if wearing a skirt/dress a la no pockets I feel awkward without it. So I wear my denim shorts with pockets so that I can have pockets so I can put things in them.

Always :)

I bought there really cute lacey shorts online and they are so comfy! They are cute so if anything happened it is ok~~ Had a few accidents with wind or just short skirts and it saves embarrassment for yourself and for those around you (esp guys).

Guest Nightmare

Yes, so when I'm running up the stairs to catch my metro, I don't have to worry about that pervert downstairs.

Guest boksunga

I wear black boyshorts, but sometimes I wear stretchy black short shorts I got at h&m, but I ALWAYS wear safety shorts. Better safe than sorry.

Guest whizzer's_rose

always! lol! u know a friend of mine who had her OJT at a bank got into a humiliating moment when reaching for a phone her chair (office chair with wheels) tilted and she lost her balance and everyone saw her panties (it was a busy day at the bank). She was lying on her back with her feet in the air. Ever since hearing that story, I make it a practice to wear one. Besides Public transport in our area is not skirt-friendly. You have to raise your leg at an angle that might give a sneak peek to other passengers

Guest dot.1430279747

awks because everyone above said they do ..... but i dont. lol. and I wear skirts pretty often. Very often. lawl

Guest teenahoo

awks because everyone above said they do ..... but i dont. lol. and I wear skirts pretty often. Very often. lawl

haha that's okay, i usually don't bother to either, but that's because i always forget or just am too lazy to go digging around for my spanx/biking shorts! i didn't know most people just wear boyshorts though... looks like i'll have to invest in some black/nude boyshorts then!

Guest cutemonster

ya this is pretty awkward... haha i don't either. I used to wear it when I was younger but now I just couldn't bother with it. Most of the time it's because I know how to shield myself. Such as cover your butt as you walk up the stairs (whether you wear safety shorts or not, it's a must, nobody wants a shot of your crotch be it safety shorts or not).

also in the summer it's too hot to wear like 3 layers of cloths... :phew:

but i do agree boy shorts is a good way instead of spandex. maybe i should invest in a few pairs.

Archived