ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

pachi A, why did he point a gun to your head.. O_O but yeah i was really touched by your story. family members can be really creepy =/

because they were gangsters.

i dont know really.

maybe they were kinda crazy.

they didnt exactly grow up with a good family either.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --Fallen--Star--

No I haven't, and I'm FREAKIN' GLAD. I got stalked before though by like gays in their late 20's, although they were actually quite nice I was a ltitle scared. -_- I WAS in an unfamiliar place like Vietnam, but those type of guys you referred to, deserve to like, be put into a cell with eachother for their whole lives. Make them suffer and have them think 'What if I never done that T_T I could be having a wife right now' blablabla.

Guest PunchNine

...he did this to you 2 times!?!?!?!?

you and your mom didn't do anything about it???

don't you want that bastard in jail????

Guest forgottenmemories

I've never been molested before, but one of my very good friends have been molested by her uncle, she would tell me how he would take her to his room and starts touching her everywhere. My friend's little sister would just stand by the door and watch, she wouldn't do anything to help my friend. Her little sister is really stupid, even today, no one would really think that she's a 17 year old junior in high school. She's so immature it drives me insane, I have to see her face for another year until I graduated. When my friend told me about it, we both sat there crying.

I'm sorry this happened to people, especially little kids. *cringes*

Guest satisfaction!

laksdjfl;kajsdf

wow... just wow o__o

Nasty, perverted, corrupted, stupid, jerk people these days -_-

What a shame to the human world.

a;lsdkfjasl;kdfj;asldkfj

but the first time he did, i said something, but my mom didn't do much. she just said "keep your hands to yourself."

it's kind of hard for me to deal with guys, but it's okay. :)

I'm sorry, but your mom is a bit too lenient on that man...

Does she still keep in touch with him?

I don't know, but if something did that to my kid, I will stop having any relation with that person for the safety of my daughter.

Sorry that happened to you guys, but don't worry. It's happened to many kids. I heard that 1/6 kids have been molested or something.

Guest bite meeh

well my experience is kinda like a vague gray area but it has never sat too well with me..

definitely not as traumatizing as some of the stories here..

but my uncle by marriage would always always hug me really hard whenever he saw me ever since i was little .. and always slap me on the richard simmons.. even up til now, and i'm 20. like u know? u really shouldn't go around slapping grown women's asses and stoff..

and this same uncle when i was about 11, 12 years old.. i slept over their house because their son (my cousin who is 4 years younger than me) and i were really close then.. and the morning after i slept over, my younger cousin was in his room and my uncle and i were in the living room.

and my uncle kept asking me if i wasn't going to take a shower. like saying stuff like, "c'mon, u have to shower.. you'll be dirty if you don't" "ew.. c'mon, take a shower"

like maybe i'm reading too much into it but he was A LITTLE too persistent about it disturbed me a little.

and then i have a friend from school who used to get molested/raped when she was younger.

ever since she was little, she had a best friend and she would go over the best friend's house a lot. and when my friend started developing really early, her "uncle" (best friend's dad) would always wrestle her, eventually leading to touching and groping, and then rape. my friend couldn't tell her best friend though, because the mother had run off and the best friend had no one but her dad and loved him like crazy. it when on for like 10 years until my friend finally told her parents.

Guest _Queen Of Hearts

i use to have a teacher who look at girls breast n touch my legs ._. n my face it was creepy, oh n i told my friends about bein molested by my cuzzie dey laughed at me o-o" well some of dem. n i was crying one day cause i saw my cuzzin n i hate his fugly face, n he was pretty much smirkin at me. so den i told one of my friends he laugh n was like u serious? u saw him? HAHAH!

me- =="... *face read from cryin*

Guest atlanticgal

urg. ok heres my story. i'll jsut make it short....coz i dont want to put too much details....

i was in 6th grade and me and my family went on a trip to japan tokyo.

then i usually go to these arcades where they have alot of UFO catchers. I was trying to get this huge pikachu and this STUPID JAPANESE STUDENT came by and pinched my butt.... at 3 different times. I got so scared >.<

Guest trueloveway

far out... makes me think what a messed up world this is when the people closest to us are the ones that can abuse our trust and hurt us in such ways.

i feel for all those who've been molested. its sad and disturbing. all the best to you all.

Guest hifwifdasnare

this might seem like a joke to all of you

but i got molested by my aunt when i was young =/

she kept on trying to pants me O.o

she meant it as a joke.. but i was offended

yeah, i remember when i was little...when my whole family was over at my uncle's house for dinner/nolehbbang :sweatingbullets: , my uncle would touch my gohchuu in a kidding matter and be like has my boy grown yet???? and everyone would start laughing....yeah yeah....freaky times yo :tongue2:

Guest yijuan

i was send to my aunt's house when i was 9 - 10 as my house is usually empty in the afternoon. my mum was worried so i didnt have a choice either.. i was helping my aunt to wash her plates and she was in her room, i guess.. then my uncle came in the kitchen and sort of rubbed himself ( you know where ) on my butt ( yes, it felt hard then ) and he told me that i wasnt washing very cleanly.. so he " taught " me how to wash plates and he washed the plates while i was inbetween the sink and him. the very night, i told my parents about it, my mum ask me not to talk rubbish. but she stopped sending me there anymore. my cousin ( not his daughter ) once told me, she was also assualted before. she never dare to tell anyone either. till now, i hated him to core.

next, i went to my aunt's house nearby for one-to-one tutoring. my tutor is an female. once, she was late and have not reached home, her son let me in and offered me drinks. while i was doing my self study.. he came behind the chair, rubbing himself against me.. and used my hand to touch him.. i didnt know what was that thing then.. but i knew it's a private area.. i told my mum about it again.. and i stopped getting tutored anymore.

hmM.. for me, i knew that i should my parents. i know i made a right choice.

although, they wasnt put behind bars but at least, i'm not being sexually assualted anymore. :)

Guest PunchNine

not word for word, but my mom told me, "i don't want you getting the school or whatever involved, because uncle ____ could get fired from his job & he could be on those sites where all the child predators are on & could never get a job again"

personally, i think that was the most stupidest thing i ever heard, mostly because it was his fault for doing it in the first place. but whatever, i haven't said anything.

well, he deserves losing his job.

its for everyone's safety.

Guest _crazinessism

this was a few months ago....

i was on the bus standing in the standing area part of the bus like near he doorso yeah whatever, then this guy came on the bus and stood RIGHT IN FRONT of me. even though there's like A LOT of standing room besid eme and stuff so i was like ok whatever. so then the bus stops and his hand( the one that was holding onto those pole thingy onthe bus) slighty touched my waist area. and i was like "what the" but didn' think much of it. cuz ppl do lose balance ont he bus wen it stops cuz i knwo i do sometimes. and wen he did that i rmb looking up at him to see if it was intentional. but we was looking else where do i was like yeah ok it was an accident. then a few stops later it happened AGAIN. but this time it was like really close to me not even like gliding by. i was like my waist/hip area his hand was liek on it. so i shifted adn looked up with a "WTF" face. and he was smiling at me. so i was liek "YO! what the fuk man!" and i walked to the front of the bus. and i wanted to tell the bus driver, but i decided not to cuz i knew it might take long...and i had to meet a frnd and i was already 45min late......

i KINDA told my bestfriend about this...and she said that it was a good thing i said soemthing but i shulda said it louder. but soemthing was better than nothing and that someone musta heard me...but i dunno i get iffy standing now... so i sit. and if i stand i try to stand near other girls..

Guest BestChinese

^wowzers...if i was there i would have kicked his richard simmons for ya :sweatingbullets:

OMG im not gonna talk about that here! =X ....not that it ever happened to me tho :phew:

Guest mrshyunbin

I've never been molested, but I havea feeling my litle cousin has.

I know this will sound really weird, but it's just what I think. Well, my cousins granmother (not on my side, his other side) is super weird. I mean CREEPY weird. In case you're wondering, she's korean and you korean's know how weird OLD halmoni's here are with little kids. Well he's only 4 years old. Everytime I'm alone in the house with him and her, she's always..touching him. And he touches her too...but he doens't know better, ya know? It's what she's raised him on. Anyway, she always strips his clothes off as soon as his mom leaves the house, and sometimes she takes her shirt off and lets him....touch them. In front of me!!

I don't know if this is supposed to be normal here or if she's just really sick in the head.

you should tell his mom...the grandma sounds sick

i have a 5 yr old brother and we're korean and my grandma does NOT ACT THAT way.

shooot after shower when my little bro's running around naky she's all COME BACK HERE AND PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!

Archived